PDA

View Full Version : So that's the best defense we will face this year?

SoonerShay
10/2/2010, 06:36 PM
We had 169 yards rushing against them, Murray had 115 by himself 4.6 ypc. (I took off the negative yards by Landry and Nimmo) The future looks bright, we are undefeated and get a bye week. As this year rolls along, we are going to turn into a juggernaut.

Sirus
10/2/2010, 06:40 PM
We had 169 yards rushing against them, Murray had 115 by himself 4.6 ypc. (I took off the negative yards by Landry and Nimmo) The future looks bright, we are undefeated and get a bye week. As this year rolls along, we are going to turn into a juggernaut.

I don't like that word. The last time we used it we got pummled in TGIWWDSO.

pac10SUX
10/2/2010, 06:41 PM
Best D we will come up against the rest of the year will by the Nebbish in CCG. :O

SoonerShay
10/2/2010, 06:42 PM
Alright I take that word back, but barring injuries this team is going to get really good. There were a ton of freshman out there making plays for us. Stills, Jefferson, Colvin, Millard, Wort, King, Noble. They just need more time, to be more consistent.

OUthunder
10/2/2010, 06:43 PM
Nebraska in the Big XII Championship.

Sirus
10/2/2010, 06:43 PM
I agree. they are young and still better than most out there.

SoonerShay
10/2/2010, 06:44 PM
Nebraka's D is not better, they have played all cupcakes and have worse numbers than texas. Unless you want to say Washington is a good team?

stoopified
10/2/2010, 07:58 PM
Nebraska in the Big XII Championship.Ditto BUT wouldn't it be funny IF UT upset the Corn Boys?

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 08:02 PM
I don't like that word. The last time we used it we got pummled in TGIWWDSO.

Dude Just Nut up and say the MNC game that we got our azz kicked in . **** saying the TGOWWDNS smells of whorn or aggie :rolleyes:

I got in a few Fights In my life. Kicked the **** out of a lot of folks . Also got my *** kicked a few times.
**** happens :cool:

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 08:03 PM
Ditto BUT wouldn't it be funny IF UT upset the Corn Boys?

Now ya got me wanting to watch that game ;)

Serge Ibaka
10/2/2010, 08:05 PM

Not really. I'll be going for Braska, I think.

Figure this: with a down-Big12North, we'll probably be facing Nebraska. And if we have to play them anyway, I'd just assume that they find a way to stay undefeated. We can enter Bowl-Selection just off a very strong win (hopefully).

OUthunder
10/2/2010, 08:06 PM

Sounds good to me.