PDA

View Full Version : When Baylor football puts 50 on your team...

tommieharris91
10/2/2010, 01:48 PM
...you should start playing D-III.

agoo758
10/2/2010, 01:49 PM
Yup, my prediction concerning Gill is getting worse and worse. :mad:

Flagstaffsooner
10/2/2010, 01:50 PM
Shouldnt have fired the fat man.

tommieharris91
10/2/2010, 01:50 PM
...basketball season can't start soon enough.

tommieharris91
10/2/2010, 01:55 PM
...swallowing a bullet becomes more and more attractive.

SoonerMooner
10/2/2010, 02:05 PM
Maybe you should clean your own house before you start talking smack about Baylor. Baylor may just beat OU this season.

Oklahoma is no where near the juggernaut that you koolaid drinkers think they are. You are living in the past. For the last several years, OU can't play on the road, and when they play a team with even close to similar talent they usually lose. And don't even get me started about bowl games.

Oklahoma just seems to be a team lacking in heart. I think Texas stomps a mudhole in their arses today. Unlike OU, UT teams don't quit.

Oklahoma has a defense worse than many high school JV teams and the game is in Waco. You never know.

LiveLaughLove
10/2/2010, 02:10 PM
Unlike OU, UT teams don't quit.

Yeah, they sure didn't quit last week. :P

agoo758
10/2/2010, 02:11 PM
Maybe you should clean your own house before you start talking smack about Baylor. Baylor may just beat OU this season.

Oklahoma is no where near the juggernaut that you koolaid drinkers think they are. You are living in the past. For the last several years, OU can't play on the road, and when they play a team with even close to similar talent they usually lose. And don't even get me started about bowl games.

Oklahoma just seems to be a team lacking in heart. I think Texas stomps a mudhole in their arses today. Unlike OU, UT teams don't quit.

Oklahoma has a defense worse than many high school JV teams and the game is in Waco. You never know.

Baylor may be improved, but they arn't to the point where they are blowing out teams unless those teams are really bad.

and btw, once Te*as matches our stats in conference and National Championships won, THEN you can start talking about OU being quitters and * NEVER being quitters.

And of course, Texas got their asses stomped in the ground by a mediocre UCLA, but hey, at least they didn't "quit" right? :rolleyes:

hotshot13422
10/2/2010, 02:12 PM

Yeah those 7 national titles, 42 conference titles, 5 heisman winners, 72 all-americans, and the best win percentage since world war II definitely doesn't make us a football juggernaut.

Compared to Texas' 4 national titles, 32 conference titles, 2 heisman winners, and 53 all-americans.

OU is by far the best football program in the big XII and that is undisputable.

SicEmBaylor
10/2/2010, 02:21 PM

I approve of this message.

Blue
10/2/2010, 02:26 PM

You call yourself a Sooner?

VA Sooner
10/2/2010, 02:33 PM
55 points. Embarrassing for any team.

tommieharris91
10/2/2010, 07:19 PM

Just had to give this a little bump.

btk108
10/2/2010, 07:21 PM

So that's what mudhole looks like? Looks like 5-0 to me.

StoopTroup
10/2/2010, 07:22 PM
Dear KU donuts are better than donut holes.

soonerbub
10/2/2010, 07:25 PM
Gill not the problem it's 3rd and long book it

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 07:29 PM
So that's what mudhole looks like? Looks like 5-0 to me.

Where is that jerkoff anyway? i thought he'd for sure be here gloating about how right he was.

oh wait...

fossil
10/2/2010, 07:36 PM

:eek: SoonerMooner, what say you now that the game is over. Any more smart assed remarks you'd like to make a fool of yourself with????

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 07:39 PM
He's busy tasting his buttplug.

btk108
10/2/2010, 07:42 PM
Where is that jerkoff anyway? i thought he'd for sure be here gloating about how right he was.

oh wait...

he's looking for the "delete my dumbass post" button

Dio
10/2/2010, 07:45 PM

I wish I could neg this post twice.

SicEmBaylor
10/2/2010, 07:53 PM
Why are you all hating on this guy? I think he's an absolute f'n genius!

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 07:55 PM
Because he was a doosh about saying we suck when in actuality he's the one with weiner smacking his face.

SicEmBaylor
10/2/2010, 08:06 PM
Because he was a doosh about saying we suck when in actuality he's the one with weiner smacking his face.

Ahhh, well now it makes sense. Carry on. :texan:

btk108
10/2/2010, 08:14 PM
Crux.....Sicem's just giddy drunk over the smashing of KU and rightfully so.....we'll cut him some slack for not reading the entire post, he couldn't get past someone else praising the bears:D

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 08:15 PM
Hell, they may finish second in the south at this rate.

SicEmBaylor
10/2/2010, 09:56 PM
If anyone is interested and has facebook, here is the highlight reel: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=791559321703