PDA

View Full Version : Facebook -- Strange Connections

SicEmBaylor
9/30/2010, 11:43 PM
So, it's pretty strange when you discover on Facebook that one of your friends is friends with another one of your friends that you wouldn't expect to have the slightest connection to one another unless it was through you.

I was actually looking at the Facebook page of one of our very own SF members when I noticed the "friends in common" section and one of them is someone I grew up with and the sister of one of my closest's friends back home. I don't have a clue how they'd know each other.

Kind of crazy. I was thinking it would be neat if Facebook had an app that traced how connected you are to certain people...like the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. :D

Crucifax Autumn
10/1/2010, 01:04 AM
Is this one gonna have big fat titties too? I hope so, but this time I want 'em shaplier.

SicEmBaylor
10/1/2010, 01:52 AM
Is this one gonna have big fat titties too? I hope so, but this time I want 'em shaplier.

I wish. Why is it only the last people you'd want to see topless are the ones to post nekid pics?

Crucifax Autumn
10/1/2010, 01:56 AM
I've found it to be 50/50, but yeah...good question.

Collier11
10/1/2010, 02:02 AM
Cru wouldnt mind if it was a dude as long as he had huge titties

sooner59
10/1/2010, 02:16 AM
Cru takes pictures of himself in the mirror with his shirt off. :eek:

Collier11
10/1/2010, 02:21 AM
you saying Cru has huge titties?

sooner59
10/1/2010, 02:23 AM
He just has a thing for hairy nipples, not sure about the huge titties.

SicEmBaylor
10/1/2010, 02:50 AM

Sometimes you gotta take whatever thrills come your way.

olevetonahill
10/1/2010, 06:02 AM

Tits is Tits :rolleyes:

yermom
10/1/2010, 07:56 AM
So, it's pretty strange when you discover on Facebook that one of your friends is friends with another one of your friends that you wouldn't expect to have the slightest connection to one another unless it was through you.

I was actually looking at the Facebook page of one of our very own SF members when I noticed the "friends in common" section and one of them is someone I grew up with and the sister of one of my closest's friends back home. I don't have a clue how they'd know each other.

Kind of crazy. I was thinking it would be neat if Facebook had an app that traced how connected you are to certain people...like the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. :D

they used to do that, not sure why it doesn't show anymore

Crucifax Autumn
10/1/2010, 02:00 PM
Six Degrees of SicEm.

Soonerwake
10/1/2010, 02:09 PM
In the words of Ron White,

"U wanna see my titties?"

"Yeah, I do."

:D