PDA

View Full Version : The King on the Little Ticket Today

PLaw
9/30/2010, 06:10 PM
Wow, talk about some HSO's:

Here are a few of many:

1) Totally dissed Lester - flat out said he wasn't getting the job done and that the Bengal Tigers should be much better.

2) Didn't care too much for the current OU or UT offensive philosophies. Really think they both rely too much on the QB's arm. Kept going back about the need to have a rock solid run game.

3) Doesn't think anybody in the SEC can play with 'bama.

LONG LIVE THE KING

BOOMER

swardboy
9/30/2010, 06:19 PM
Yeah, but what does he really think?...

sasooner13
9/30/2010, 08:24 PM
Does he like websites?

stoopified
9/30/2010, 08:34 PM
Barry didn't tell any good stories?Love Barry's stories.

sooner518
9/30/2010, 08:40 PM
I heard the teaser for that in the car on the drive home today. Didnt want to sit around in my car another hour to hear it, but I did hear them mention he had some stories about the King, Jerry Jones and Larry Lacewell all went to the Arky-Bama game last week

cjames317
10/1/2010, 10:33 AM
He's recruiting Jerry Jones' granddaughter to come to OU rather than arky.

KantoSooner
10/1/2010, 10:37 AM
Somehow I wouldn't be comfortable with Barry recruiting my granddaughter.

He's nowhere near too old for that to go bad.

I love the man, don't get me wrong. But there are a lot of people I wouldn't leave alone with a teenaged girl.

jumperstop
10/1/2010, 10:40 AM
Somehow I wouldn't be comfortable with Barry recruiting my granddaughter.

He's nowhere near too old for that to go bad.

I love the man, don't get me wrong. But there are a lot of people I wouldn't leave alone with a teenaged girl.

Are you trying to imply that Barry Switzer would put the moves on a teenaged girl? Old men are wierd, but I would trust Switzer not to do anything innapropriate to an underage girl.

mightysooner
10/1/2010, 10:42 AM
Even the King thinks Kevin Wilson sucks.

RedstickSooner
10/1/2010, 10:56 AM
Are you trying to imply that Barry Switzer would put the moves on a teenaged girl? Old men are wierd, but I would trust Switzer not to do anything innapropriate to an underage girl.

If she's a college recruit, she's not underage. Age of consent in Oklahoma is 16. In Texas it's 17. Dunno where she lives, but figured those were the two most likely to apply.

OKLA21FAN
10/1/2010, 11:46 AM
how many 'hells, damns and craps' were there? :pop:

NightFlyerDFW
10/1/2010, 11:51 AM
^ I think the counts were 3, 6, and 0 respectively

OKLA21FAN
10/1/2010, 11:54 AM
zero 'craps'?????

the King is slipping up!

jumperstop
10/1/2010, 01:21 PM
If she's a college recruit, she's not underage. Age of consent in Oklahoma is 16. In Texas it's 17. Dunno where she lives, but figured those were the two most likely to apply.

Lol, sounds like you have this memorized for saftey reasons...:D

But seriously saying Barry would do something like that, that's a bit much

soonersponge
10/1/2010, 01:25 PM
But seriously saying Barry would do something like that, that's a bit much

Yeah right. You must have missed all the stories.

jumperstop
10/1/2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah right. You must have missed all the stories.

Stories? I guess I haven't. I need to know now though.

The Maestro
10/1/2010, 03:04 PM

^^^^ THIS!

KantoSooner
10/1/2010, 04:08 PM

No, I'm humorously implying that Barry would run down and mate with anything that couldn't outrun him.
This is a long traditional gag in the humor of most cultures (Celtic, Latin, Bantu, Germanic, Chinese and Urdo-Indian to name but a few): to impute to a beloved male figure a supposed inability to control an epic libido. Usually to the hero's gentle, friendly embarrassment. (though backhandedly, complementing him on his virility.)
Juvenile? yes. Politically correct? No. An objective example of reality? No, again.
I'll assume that the imperfect medium of email made it impossible to catch the joke. Either than or you're one serious/literal person; for which, LUCKY YOU, a solution is in hand: it's almost Miller Time and a stiff drink can remedy that serious streak in a hurry.

BARRY SWITZER: WHISKY SWILLIN', BRAWLIN', WOMAN PLEASIN', CIGGIE PUFFIN', STEAK EATIN', DRAHVIN' WITHOUT NO DAM SEATBELT, FOOTBALL GAME WINNIN' KING OF OKLAHOMA.....WE SALUTE YOU!!!

Leroy Lizard
10/2/2010, 12:02 AM

Does anyone have a comparison between KW's offensive output and Switzer's? Just curious.