PDA

View Full Version : I want ut to win every game

oupride
9/30/2010, 08:13 AM
except one! :) Everything about them disgusts me from the head coach down to their second-class fans and their burnt orange, however as a Sooner Fan I want ut to win every game except the RRR!

According to an ESPN pool, half the country prefers to watch the AL vs FL game over the RRR. For all you that loves to see ut loose games, this is the result you get. It does not do OU any good for ut to loose games. (Now the "experts" are commenting on how surprised they are about the strength of PAC-10 teams.) Factor in the lackluster victories of the Sooners, the pollsters will not be showing them any love.

Therefore, the Sooners have to win BIG Saturday and it must be 23+ points. UCLA won by 22 and LJ, RB and DM will have to pile it on BIG! Mack benched to starting defensive linemen this week and is moving LB's around. The shorthorns look confused to me and making personnel changes 4 games into the season? The Sooners should have no problem Saturday exceeding my expectations. Seriously, who cares about my expectations. Bob Griese says he's looking forward to seeing the State Fair and the food. Point made. I personally hope he chokes on a corny dog.

Look for ut to run the ball or at least try hard to run the ball and take away some of the pressure off Gilbert.

Texas has won 4 of the last 5, but OU has more Big 12 Championships those same years. :D Should be plenty of motivation for the Sooners to roll!

BOOMER!

texaspokieokie
9/30/2010, 08:31 AM
i think living in tejas with all the funky horn fans makes me want them to lose every game. whatever the reason, i do.

MeMyself&Me
9/30/2010, 08:31 AM
...as a Sooner Fan I want ut to win...

Oxymoron?

Really though, I recognize your logic. I simply don't care. Tejas can go **** themselves. OU will do just fine if they take care of their own business.

swardboy
9/30/2010, 08:32 AM
Yeah, and Mike and Mike rated the Stanford/Oregon game above the RRS. Thank you Texas for sucking it hard......

Frozen Sooner
9/30/2010, 08:51 AM
According to an ESPN pool, half the country prefers to watch the AL vs FL game over the RRR.

You DO realize that the winner of the Alabama/Florida game the last two years has gone on to beat either Oklahoma or Texas in the national title game, right? That probably has more to do with it than Texas happening to lose last week.

goingoneight
9/30/2010, 11:38 AM
I want evyerone we play to lose at least three games in the conference. That way if we have a meltdown or get screwed, we don't have to watch any of those jackarses play for anything special.

badger
9/30/2010, 12:39 PM
except one! :)

but they've already lost one... oh noes. bad omen! :eek:

Collier11
9/30/2010, 12:47 PM
exactly, I dont care anymore about them being as high ranked as possible when we beat them. I just want to beat them, the more games they win the harder it is for us to win the conf

47straight
10/2/2010, 02:49 AM
I want to ut to lose every game, bar none.

Collier11
10/2/2010, 02:50 AM
F UT

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 03:20 AM
Is it game time yet?