9/30/2010, 01:23 AM
That is all.

Collier11
9/30/2010, 01:24 AM
Im Sorry

:D Congrats though!

proud gonzo
9/30/2010, 01:36 AM
hahaha, i'm not sorry! He's awesome. I'm looking forward to the marriage much more than the wedding, though. I don't like being stared at...and that's going to be pretty much the entire day.

anyway, thanks :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/30/2010, 01:40 AM
Congrats! I hope it's everything you want it to be.

yermom
9/30/2010, 01:45 AM
there's still time to back out :D

actually, i was at a wedding at the Duck Pond tonight, it was pretty painless

Collier11
9/30/2010, 02:05 AM
there's still time to back out :D

actually, i was at a wedding at the Duck Pond tonight, it was pretty painless

Im sorry but who in their right mind would want to get married around endless amounts of sh*t and stank?

yermom
9/30/2010, 02:17 AM
it was free and fast :)

it actually went pretty well, and was one of the better weddings i've been to

Collier11
9/30/2010, 02:18 AM
except for all the bird crap and disease? LOL

But ill stop there, dont want to hijack PGs thread anymore :D

yermom
9/30/2010, 02:32 AM
it's not like they were IN the pond...

AlbqSooner
9/30/2010, 05:47 AM
Congrats on the marriage and Congrats on scheduling it for a bye week.:D

olevetonahill
9/30/2010, 07:22 AM
Grats Punkin
May Yall have a Long and prosperous Life journey together :cool:

Chuck Bao
9/30/2010, 07:47 AM
The future Mr. PG is one very lucky man. Congrats.

Get GHP to post a very brief description of the wedding, as I imagine that you are going to be busy.

Sooner04
9/30/2010, 08:49 AM
What are OUThunder's thoughts on the impending nuptials?

olevetonahill
9/30/2010, 09:11 AM

Way to doosh up PGs happy thread by dragging up ancient history and things that hurt her
You Da Man :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
9/30/2010, 09:13 AM
I started to ask what ******* one stared this thread but then i saw he had posted in it.:rolleyes:

Fraggle145
9/30/2010, 09:49 AM
Congrats PG, enjoy it!

Oldnslo
9/30/2010, 10:25 AM
Best wishes, PG!

jaux
9/30/2010, 10:31 AM
I'm happy for you. Hold him tight, don't let him go.

picasso
9/30/2010, 10:31 AM
The wedding will be over before you know it.

Enjoy and have fun!

TUSooner
9/30/2010, 10:53 AM
So it's all over between us ?! Well, I never really liked you that much anyway.

BUT SERIOUSLY, FOLKS....

I hope the guy knows how lucky he is. Best wishes for the wedding and much moreso for the marriage.

IB4OU2
9/30/2010, 10:56 AM
Congratulations J. I'm very happy for you! He's a lucky guy!

landrun
9/30/2010, 11:40 AM
Congrats PG!

I got married Sept 7th. First weekend of college football.
In the early years it was rough because the bride didn't care for college football. But now, 20 years later, she's a Sooner through and through and LOVES OU football. She wouldn't miss opening week for a romantic trip to the beach now for nutin'. :) My kinda woman.

So be careful PG, don't let your man ever make you miss OU/TX. You're picking a pretty near weekend for that to be a problem one year. I hope he realizes that all decent Sooners love OU football more than a spouse. Spouses can be replaced! :)

olevetonahill
9/30/2010, 11:47 AM
Congrats PG!

In the early years it was rough because the bride didn't care for college football. But now, 20 years later, she's a Sooner through and through and LOVES OU football. She wouldn't miss opening week for a romantic trip to the beach now for nutin'. :) My kinda woman.

So be careful PG, don't let your man ever make you miss OU/TX. You're picking a pretty near weekend for that to be a problem one year. I hope he realizes that all decent Sooners love OU football more than a spouse. Spouses can be replaced! :)

You dont know Punkin Butt very well do you ?:cool:

OUthunder
9/30/2010, 12:11 PM

I hope that her and her spouse enjoy nothing but good times, success, and happiness. Congrats on the pending nuptials and enjoy your wedding day.

Mjcpr
9/30/2010, 12:14 PM
I hope that her and her spouse enjoy nothing but good times, success, and success. Congrats on the pending nuptials and enjoy your wedding day.

You said success twice.

I like success.

:D

proud gonzo
9/30/2010, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the well wishes, everybody. My soon-to-be-husband has met a few of you, but we hope to be back for many tailgates in the future. (We may even show up for Colorado or Tech this season... he recently got offered an opera gig and we don't know what our schedules are going to be like yet.)

Congrats on the marriage and Congrats on scheduling it for a bye week.:D
It's also on a Sunday. :D That was no accident.

The future Mr. PG is one very lucky man. Congrats.

Get GHP to post a very brief description of the wedding, as I imagine that you are going to be busy.
Will do! And I'll pop in a few days after the wedding and give y'all some details ;)

Congrats PG!

He doesn't get it yet, but he will soon. :D But the way I see it, there's nothing wrong with celebrating an anniversary by going to a game.

You dont know Punkin Butt very well do you ?:cool:
This. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/30/2010, 04:57 PM
Best wishes, PG!Mismo

SouthFortySooner
9/30/2010, 11:10 PM
hahaha, i'm not sorry! He's awesome. I'm looking forward to the marriage much more than the wedding, though. I don't like being stared at...and that's going to be pretty much the entire day.

I'm glad I did my staring discreetly when I met you at the tailgate. :D Your a beautiful young lady. He's a lucky man. Congratulations to you both.

Soonerus
9/30/2010, 11:33 PM
Congratulations, I think he is a lucky guy...

proud gonzo
9/30/2010, 11:55 PM
Thanks...

stoops the eternal pimp
10/1/2010, 12:05 AM
A good chance to visit a bit with the guy...great dude, has a good plan....

look forward to watching some more football with the married couple

GKeeper316
10/1/2010, 12:11 AM
marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries...

proud gonzo
10/1/2010, 12:24 AM

A good chance to visit a bit with the guy...great dude, has a good plan....

look forward to watching some more football with the married couple
Yeah! He had a great time at the tailgate. We're going to try to make it back for the Colorado or Tech game.

Crucifax Autumn
10/1/2010, 01:17 AM
Is there still time to steal you away?

XingTheRubicon
10/1/2010, 08:18 AM
refreshing to hear of a female that doesn't relish "being stared at all day"

wish you the very best of luck

NormanPride
10/1/2010, 09:19 AM
Cool! I hope you have tons of fun. Just remember, the one who's really staring at you the most is the one you love. Who else there matters after that?! :D

Also, take time to pause, look around and take things in. It's all a blur and you'll wish you had remembered to later. I'm glad I did!

stoopified
10/1/2010, 09:19 AM
WHY?..........................................I mean congrats.

SunnySooner
10/1/2010, 11:34 AM
Congrats PG, your boy is a cutie, and a lucky man as well. Don't worry about the wedding day--I had so much fun, I had never felt so loved. Not too many days in your life when everyone you have contact with wants to hug you, tell you that they hope you'll be happy, and that they love you very much. It's a good day, that's fo sho!!!

My only other advice is have someone pack you a to-go basket with food for you and hubby on the wedding night. With everyone wanting to talk to you at the reception, you won't have time to eat, and you'll get to your hotel or wherever, starving to death and too tired to go get something. We forgot to do this and ended up raiding the vending machines we were both about to faint from hunger by then. Nothing like Cheetos and Snickers for dinner, yum!!

Good luck, I'm sure it will all go well, and I pray for many blessings on you both!!

proud gonzo
10/1/2010, 11:35 AM
Is there still time to steal you away?
no :P

Cool! I hope you have tons of fun. Just remember, the one who's really staring at you the most is the one you love. Who else there matters after that?! :D

Also, take time to pause, look around and take things in. It's all a blur and you'll wish you had remembered to later. I'm glad I did!
Well, HE stares at me all the time anyway... it's the other 100 people who are going to freak me out. I know, I know, most of them are family...but still. I should make them all wear eyepatches or something, cut down on the number of eyes looking at me.

NormanPride
10/1/2010, 11:51 AM
Well, HE stares at me all the time anyway... it's the other 100 people who are going to freak me out. I know, I know, most of them are family...but still. I should make them all wear eyepatches or something, cut down on the number of eyes looking at me.

If it was like my wedding, I forgot everyone else was there as soon as I saw baj. :D

olevetonahill
10/1/2010, 12:07 PM
If it was like my wedding, I forgot everyone else was there as soon as I saw baj. :D

Suck up :P

Collier11
10/1/2010, 01:44 PM

someone wants some OU/tx nookie :D

Lout
10/1/2010, 02:19 PM
Congrats! Me too!

Position Limit
10/1/2010, 02:40 PM
a marriege is like a salad. the man has to know how to keep his tomatoes on top.

jumperstop
10/1/2010, 02:52 PM

This is exactly why when I get married, I'm not having a ceremony.

soonersweetie
10/1/2010, 04:36 PM
Congrats! Dress Pics? Would love to see dress pics!!! I'm getting married too, but mine's about 2yrs from now.

Best Wishes!

Crucifax Autumn
10/1/2010, 04:44 PM
I got married for the salad.

olevetonahill
10/1/2010, 05:19 PM

I got married cause i was STUPID

StoopTroup
10/1/2010, 06:43 PM
Congrats PG....

You know me and the Mrs. are extremely happy for you and your new Bo.

God Bless you both Darlin'....

ST and Mrs. ST

PrideTrombone
10/3/2010, 06:07 PM
I'd congratulate you on here, but since I'll, you know, BE there, I guess I'll wait till then. :) Your processional is almost done, BTW.

MR2-Sooner86
10/3/2010, 06:17 PM
http://www.sympathy-sayings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Condolence-Cards-01.jpg

C&CDean
10/5/2010, 01:20 PM
Less than a week away now. Gettin' nervous, ain't ya?

The awnings are packed in the truck, I changed the oil this morning, and Doleo is all set to head up there. Sorry me and momma can't make it, but know that y'all are in our thoughts.

Next time you make it for a tailgate show up before kickoff. I wouldn't remember what Will looks like if I saw him on the street after meeting him for a nano-second. My first thought though was "dang, he don't look anything like Pavarotti..."

StoopTroup
10/5/2010, 01:30 PM
What about without a beard and 200 plus pounds? Does he look like him then? :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zFS7qC5rRkw/RuLTaTM6dpI/AAAAAAAAAjw/yIfVBnure84/s400/youngpavarotti.jpg

C&CDean
10/5/2010, 01:37 PM
Dang, he does.

StoopTroup
10/5/2010, 02:36 PM
:D

proud gonzo
10/5/2010, 04:24 PM
holy ****, that's pavarotti? This must be before he met Pie.

I'm not nervous about getting married but i'm freaking out about getting things done and making sure it all goes correctly. i'm a bundle of anxiety.

Not to mention Will got offered an opera gig last week and it's a role he hasn't sung before... but he doesn't know the performance dates yet and the dude won't call him back. So he's panicking that he won't have time to learn the role PLUS he's going to have to quit his job to do it... so there's almost as much money stress as wedding stress going on at this point.

We'll make it down for another game this year and we greatly appreciate the awnings. I'ma call doleo and get things coordinated with him later.

olevetonahill
10/5/2010, 04:50 PM
Good Luck Hon.

proud gonzo
10/8/2010, 01:10 AM
holy crap, now it's two days. anybody got some tranquilizers? or bourbon?

I still have a list of things to do.

Collier11
10/8/2010, 01:11 AM
Dont forget to give it up on the HM, its kinda required

btk108
10/8/2010, 09:55 AM

I'd like to introduce you to my second wife.......but I'm still married to the first one :D

StoopTroup
10/8/2010, 10:01 AM
holy crap, now it's two days. anybody got some tranquilizers? or bourbon?

I still have a list of things to do.

If one of the things you have to do is a Bachelorette party....I've got a buddy who can get us some X. We can fly everyone to Vegas for a few hours and really get this thing headed in the right direction. BTW....I know a Dude out there that can show us where Mike Tyson's Place is.....

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/3/2/8/f/The_Hangover_d1a8.jpg

Czar Soonerov
10/8/2010, 04:08 PM
Congrats! :D

StoopTroup
10/8/2010, 07:06 PM
RUPES FOR EVERYONE!

Penguin
10/8/2010, 08:50 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Spray
10/8/2010, 08:54 PM
Blah, blah, blah. Who cares. We're all married.

Chuck Bao
10/8/2010, 10:41 PM
Blah, blah, blah. Who cares. We're all married.

Speak for yourself. No, we all can't be married, not now anyway.

I DO care and I'll ask again for updates from GHP. PG is one very impressive young lady and tremendous artist, although I have yet to meet her in person.

I just wish she were marrying me. It's a good thing that she didn't invite me to her wedding or I would stand up and say that I object because I love her.

Seriously, congrats again PG and just relax and fully enjoy your wedding day. May God bless you and that lucky, lucky fella...I mean your new husband.

Spray
10/8/2010, 10:45 PM
PG is solid. Bad joke- many congrats flowing from Spray!

CrimsonJim
10/8/2010, 11:03 PM
Congrats, Punkin Butt!