PDA

View Full Version : California Sooners

Leroy Lizard
9/29/2010, 02:45 PM
What's going on out there with Meg Whitman? My aunt called and said things were getting wild with allegations that Meg hired illegal aliens.

If true, she should be gone.

texaspokieokie
9/29/2010, 02:51 PM
she hired a mexican gigolo.

SanJoaquinSooner
9/29/2010, 03:05 PM
Apparently she had a housekeeper who was illegally present. Whitman fired her in 2009, but the housekeeper says Whitman knew in 2007 Social Security didn't have a name that matched the SSN used by the housekeeper.

This does not make it less likely for me to vote for Whitman.

Leroy Lizard
9/29/2010, 03:08 PM
My aunt called again. It sounds like this could be a total political hatchet job by a certain Gloria Allred.

If Allred is involved, we may never uncover the truth.

SanJoaquinSooner
9/29/2010, 04:35 PM
On one hand, I've heard the SSN didn't match the name. But I've also heard the housekeeper used her sister's ID to get the job. Don't know why the name wouldn't match the SSN if her sister is legal.

I guess it will eventually unfold.

Nine years is a long time for a housekeeper. She must have been good.

olevetonahill
9/29/2010, 04:41 PM
Has the Yainch been Deported yet ?

Leroy Lizard
9/29/2010, 05:00 PM
Has the Yainch been Deported yet ?

She should first serve some time in jail for breaking our laws for 9 straight years.

Czar Soonerov
9/29/2010, 05:03 PM
...will melt your Popsicle?

LosAngelesSooner
9/29/2010, 05:26 PM
Whitman's a joke. She's got some Tea Party support right now, but in the end she'll lose.

And we'll have Jerry Brown as our governor. yay. :rolleyes:

Leroy Lizard
9/29/2010, 05:44 PM
That's nice, LAS.

AlbqSooner
9/29/2010, 07:54 PM
Ahhh Jeez. A repeat of Governor Moonbeam? I almost feel like California deserves it.

A Sooner in Texas
9/29/2010, 09:49 PM
...will melt your Popsicle?

Pop culture reference spek. :D

SanJoaquinSooner
9/29/2010, 11:24 PM
I really don't think there's that much to this story. Like most employers of those who are illegally present, Whitman has an I-9 verification form to cover her a$$.

The maid should be fined $100, but Lizard, that's silly to suggest she should go to jail for working while illegally present.

Leroy Lizard
9/29/2010, 11:34 PM
I really don't think there's that much to this story. Like most employers of those who are illegally present, Whitman has an I-9 verification form to cover her a$$.

The maid should be fined $100, but Lizard, that's silly to suggest she should go to jail for working while illegally present.

Her crime wasn't working while illegally present. Her crime was being illegally present.

And a $100 fine? No wonder we have such a problem. If I can work in another palce with higher wages and all I will face is a $100 fine, why not?

In all seriousness, she should serve time in jail and be deported. We should take our immigration laws seriously; otherwise we really can't get rankled at Arizona.

olevetonahill
9/29/2010, 11:37 PM
Hell I gots a solution .
Iffen they aint gots the Green cards Hang em and Hang em High . right then and there. Leave their carcasses a hanging as a warning to those other vile beings who want to break the law. :pop:

SanJoaquinSooner
9/29/2010, 11:55 PM
Her crime wasn't working while illegally present. Her crime was being illegally present.

And a $100 fine? No wonder we have such a problem. If I can work in another palce with higher wages and all I will face is a $100 fine, why not?

In all seriousness, she should serve time in jail and be deported. We should take our immigration laws seriously; otherwise we really can't get rankled at Arizona.

Illegal presence is not a crime. It is a civil offense.

SanJoaquinSooner
9/30/2010, 12:06 AM
Hell I gots a solution .
Iffen they aint gots the Green cards Hang em and Hang em High . right then and there. Leave their carcasses a hanging as a warning to those other vile beings who want to break the law. :pop:

Now if you were talking about drug dealers, I might agree with you.

Leroy Lizard
9/30/2010, 12:07 AM
Hell I gots a solution .

Well, that would probably work. ;)

Leroy Lizard
9/30/2010, 12:09 AM

How did she get here?

olevetonahill
9/30/2010, 12:30 AM
Now if you were talking about drug dealers, I might agree with you.

Hell them to

LosAngelesSooner
9/30/2010, 02:14 AM
Hell I gots a solution .
By that "logic" we should do that for everything. Then everyone would always behave.

You know...shoplifting and such. Hang 'em on the spot. :texan:

olevetonahill
9/30/2010, 07:27 AM
By that "logic" we should do that for everything. Then everyone would always behave.

You know...shoplifting and such. Hang 'em on the spot. :texan:

Hell yea we can do that to. Lets also toss in those who say they did somepun when they dint ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
9/30/2010, 07:55 AM

You violated the law by entering the country without permission. It is a criminal act.

texaspokieokie
9/30/2010, 08:02 AM
if you're gonna "hang em hi"; start with gloria allred. what a scum bag.

olevetonahill
9/30/2010, 08:14 AM
if you're gonna "hang em hi"; start with gloria allred. what a scum bag.

Hell lets Hang em All , we start with whorns, Then Californians and follow up with the messicans ;)

Leroy Lizard
9/30/2010, 09:38 AM
So how was this lady damaged by Meg Whitman, who employed her for nine years?

SanJoaquinSooner
9/30/2010, 02:31 PM
I'll be interested to see the evidence play out. Receiving a letter from SSA doesn't necessarily mean the employee is illegal. Those letters would go out, for example, if a woman had her maiden name one place but a married name at the other place.

SanJoaquinSooner
9/30/2010, 02:49 PM
You violated the law by entering the country without permission. It is a criminal act.

She was not caught entering without inspection. Illegal presence is different.

And the U.S. Supreme Court ruled long ago that "...laws regarding illegal entry into the country are not continuing ones, as ‘entry’ is limited to a particular locality and hardly suggests continuity.”

Besides, illegal presence does not necessarily imply they entered illegally or committed a crime in doing so.

GKeeper316
9/30/2010, 02:55 PM

And the U.S. Supreme Court ruled long ago that "...laws regarding illegal entry into the country are not continuing ones, as ‘entry’ is limited to a particular locality and hardly suggests continuity.”

Besides, illegal presence does not necessarily imply they entered illegally or committed a crime in doing so.

ya lets say you come into the country on a tourist visa that was issued for a 2 week stay, and at the end of your trip, decide to stay... now you're here illegally.

SanJoaquinSooner
9/30/2010, 03:11 PM
I'm glad e-babe Whitman had a heart and didn't call the immigration authorities when she fired the maid. It's too much to expect for one to turn in loved ones - friends or family.

I know just this past month, Lizard confessed to attempting to illegally download the OU-Utah St game. He's a Sooner fan, so I didn't have it in my heart to see him serve jailtime for that.;)

Leroy Lizard
9/30/2010, 04:21 PM
ya lets say you come into the country on a tourist visa that was issued for a 2 week stay, and at the end of your trip, decide to stay... now you're here illegally.

Was that the case?

Let's talk about what really happened here.

Leroy Lizard
9/30/2010, 04:21 PM
I know just this past month, Lizard confessed to attempting to illegally download the OU-Utah St game. He's a Sooner fan, so I didn't have it in my heart to see him serve jailtime for that.;)

:confused:

SanJoaquinSooner
9/30/2010, 10:46 PM
:confused:

That's the same response Whitman's husband gave this afternoon!!!

But seriously, Lizard, you say the maid should go to jail for illegal presence. She exchanged her labor for money while illegally present.

Shouldn't someone who tried to access an illegal streaming of a pay-per-view football game be ahead of her in line to go to jail? Isn't stealing a greater crime?

olevetonahill
9/30/2010, 10:55 PM
Lets Hang Limptard also :D

TheHumanAlphabet
10/1/2010, 04:38 PM

Why are you such an apologist? Illegal in the country is illegal, no matter how or why they are here, they are still illegal.

Leroy Lizard
10/1/2010, 11:52 PM
That's the same response Whitman's husband gave this afternoon!!!

But seriously, Lizard, you say the maid should go to jail for illegal presence. She exchanged her labor for money while illegally present.

Shouldn't someone who tried to access an illegal streaming of a pay-per-view football game be ahead of her in line to go to jail? Isn't stealing a greater crime?

What is this in reference to? (I honestly don't remember.) From what I recall I listened to the Utah St. game on the radio.

BTW, the answer to your question is "no."

Leroy Lizard
10/1/2010, 11:52 PM
Why are you such an apologist? Illegal in the country is illegal, no matter how or why they are here, they are still illegal.

Just announce that the woman was a white Christian and watch him change his tune. Firing squad!

SanJoaquinSooner
10/2/2010, 12:47 AM
Lets Hang Limptard also :D

Is OVJ at a public hanging legal?

But we're just ****in with you Lizard, we aren't going really hang you. Good thing you're a Sooner.

I'd like to defend Meg Whitman and her husband in how they handled the employment issue with the maid. When the letter from SSA comes, it explains that the name and number don't match. Often this is because of maiden names used or middle names used at one end but not the other. When an employer gets the letter he/she should do exactly what the husband did: tell the employee to take care of it. If it's just a maiden name thing then going to SSA office will take care of it.

If the Whitmans had fired her upon receiving the letter, then the Whitmans would be acting illegally. You can't fire someone because you think she might be illegal. And that letter is not evidence that she's illegal.

Unfortunately, the d*ickheads in washington keep someone like Whitman from hiring the maid legally. I've seen this in several articles: "why didn't Whitman show some heart and help her become legal?" BECAUSE SHE CAN'T. There is no legal path presently. Whitman's money is HER money and she should be able to hire whoever she wants.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/2/2010, 01:12 AM
Just announce that the woman was a white Christian and watch him change his tune. Firing squad!

If Meg Whitman wants to hire white Christians she should have to right to do so. What, as if most Mexicans aren't Christians?

Leroy Lizard
10/2/2010, 01:18 AM
If Meg Whitman wants to hire white Christians she should have to right to do so. What, as if most Mexicans aren't Christians?

They're not white.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/2/2010, 01:21 AM
What is this in reference to? (I honestly don't remember.) From what I recall I listened to the Utah St. game on the radio.

BTW, the answer to your question is "no."

there you go again, stealing lines from Meg Whitman's husband! You really don't remember trying to watch a pay-per-view game without paying?

Lizard, it doesn't surprise me that you consider the rule breaking you do less serious than others' rule breaking. That's pretty much human nature.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/2/2010, 01:28 AM
They're not white.

If Meg had wanted to hire a Canadian, I support her right to do so. And it should be as easy to hire a Mexican legally as it is a Canadian.

Leroy Lizard
10/2/2010, 02:09 AM
there you go again, stealing lines from Meg Whitman's husband! You really don't remember trying to watch a pay-per-view game without paying?

Nope. We played them Sep. 4 and I looked through the threads, but couldn't find it. Maybe you can help me out here.

Leroy Lizard
10/2/2010, 02:11 AM
If Meg had wanted to hire a Canadian, I support her right to do so. And it should be as easy to hire a Mexican legally as it is a Canadian.

Sure, if they're here legally.

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 02:39 AM
Every time we let a Canadian work here we end up with Bryan Adams on a soundtrack.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/2/2010, 08:28 AM
Every time we let a Canadian work here we end up with Bryan Adams on a soundtrack.

Some like white folks soul music.:)

SanJoaquinSooner
10/2/2010, 08:42 AM

I'm not avoiding the word "illegal."

Lizard made the suggestion that the maid should spend time in jail, and he specified not for working illegally but for being illegally present.

But one doesn't have a trial by jury and is not sent to jail for illegal presence (unless previously deported and then is it a crime to be here).

There are 400,000 deportation hearings each year and they are civil proceedings, not crimiinal proceedings.

Illegal does not imply criminal. If you park in the red zone you are illegally present in the red zone. But you are not a criminal and you won't go to jail for it, unless you are intoxicated or selling pot out of the trunk of your car when the cop shows up.

Stealing, on the other hand, is a crime and a sin - Moses laid down the law on that one long ago.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/2/2010, 10:17 AM
Nope. We played them Sep. 4 and I looked through the threads, but couldn't find it. Maybe you can help me out here.

Since it's OU - texas day maybe we should put this on hold. Later we can choose 12 Posse members to serve as jurors, and I can present my evidence of your attempted pay-per-view theft.;)

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 10:31 AM
Since it's OU - texas day maybe we should put this on hold. Later we can choose 12 Posse members to serve as jurors, and I can present my evidence of your attempted pay-per-view theft.;)

Hell do it now . WE ready to Hang his *** from the Highest tree.
WE will of course give him a FAIR trial ;)