PDA

View Full Version : OU vs cu Tickets Needed

WildBlueSooner
9/29/2010, 12:30 PM
Every year my Dad and I make at least one OU home game no matter where we are residing. I will be coming from Shreveport and he from Kentucky and it looks like we have decided to watch the Sooners destroy the buffs.

I am trying to put it out there early to see if anyone has any tickets for sale. I know I can get tickets at the game but I always feel better if I have them in my hands much earlier.

Thanks in advance!

fwsooner22
9/29/2010, 12:48 PM
Every year my Dad and I make at least one OU home game no matter where we are residing. I will be coming from Shreveport and he from Kentucky and it looks like we have decided to watch the Sooners destroy the buffs.

I am trying to put it out there early to see if anyone has any tickets for sale. I know I can get tickets at the game but I always feel better if I have them in my hands much earlier.

Thanks in advance!

You picked parents weekend. I am sure there will be some but it'll be tough.

WildBlueSooner
9/29/2010, 01:05 PM
You picked parents weekend. I am sure there will be some but it'll be tough.

DAMN!!!! Figures...my Dad already bought his plane ticket too :mad:

soonerlr
9/29/2010, 01:36 PM
SoonerSports.com follow the links to Ticket Marketplace and choose your seats.

Sooner04
9/29/2010, 03:14 PM
There are gobs of seats available at every home game. Just come on down to Norman. You won't have any difficulty finding seats.

WildBlueSooner
9/29/2010, 03:15 PM
There are gobs of seats available at every home game. Just come on down to Norman. You won't have any difficulty finding seats.

I know, I have done it several times before. Just something about waking up and looking at shiny tickets every morning until the game. You feel me? You feel ME?

:D

sooner59
9/29/2010, 03:46 PM
You you don't find a ticket, you aren't looking very hard. Its pretty easy. Use marketplaces, scalpers if you have to, whatever you want. Its not like it was back in 03 and 04 when tickets were hard to come by unless you wanted to pay out the ***.

chad
9/29/2010, 06:39 PM
I'll be out of town that weekend and have two tickets that can't be used.

They are both student tickets, but one is a spouse/dependent so it doesn't require an upgrade sticker or student ID.

If you're interested I'll guarantee you the tickets, but I can't get them to you until game week due to OU's student ticket dispersal policy.

MyT Oklahoma
9/29/2010, 07:22 PM
Also try registering each week for "seats for sooners" at soonersports.com. It's hit and miss game-by-game but you never know.

unbiasedtruth
9/29/2010, 08:29 PM
just be ready to chant and sing...

shananana shananana hey hey goodbye as Dan Hawkins and the Buffs leave the field.....

sooner KB
9/29/2010, 08:53 PM
If you walk around the stadium you'll see hundreds of tickets for sale. Every direction you look you'll see people holding up tickets. You can buy a couple for $20 a piece there (possibly about $5 a piece for endzone tickets), or you can buy a couple for $90 a piece online. I've never understood the "I feel better if I have them in my hand" thing; there are tons of people walking around waving them around all around the stadium. Anyone over the age of 7 ought to be able to walk around and find a couple. I've literally seen little kids selling and buying tickets. We're not talking about dealing with scalpers, there are plenty of just normal sooner fans that have a couple extras.

But if money isn't an issue for you go for it. There is ticketmaster, ebay, craigslist, etc. Oh and by the way, the Colorado game is about a month away. I don't know if you got mixed up and thought it was the week after Texas or if you are really that worried about finding tickets. I don't know of anyone that lists tickets for a game like Colorado a month in advance. (Or of anyone that looks for them a month in advance.)

soonerboy_odanorth
9/30/2010, 06:40 AM
check your PM

WildBlueSooner
9/30/2010, 07:29 AM
check your PM

Sent a reply to you