PDA

View Full Version : If you notice things

oudavid1
9/27/2010, 04:58 PM
Like the fact OU has really run blitzed at all this year....you would feel better vs Texas.

If you noticed we have really run deeper developing routes this year....you would feel better vs Texas.

If you noticed how annoying i am.....you would feel better about dealing with Texas.

mightysooner
9/27/2010, 05:02 PM
I'd feel better about Texas if we played a 4-3 defense with three backers instead of only two with an extra DB against the run going forward.

budbarrybob
9/27/2010, 05:03 PM
Like the fact OU hasN'T really run blitzed at all this year....you would feel better vs Texas.

If you noticed we haveN'T really run deeper developing routes this year....you would feel better vs Texas.

If you noticed how annoying i am.....you would feel better about dealing with Texas.

fixed.

Soonermagik
9/27/2010, 05:05 PM
Honestly, Texas looks pretty bad on offense. This could be the week that OU has another big defensive showing like the Florida State game.

I'm more worried that Murray needs to have a big day running the ball so he can chew up the clock. Jones needs to be cautious with the ball and make smart plays. We need to make more field goals. I guess I'm more concerned with the offense than the defense.

cyclonesooner
9/27/2010, 05:05 PM
I'd feel better about Texas if we would show some killer instinct and step on their throat and finish them off if we get the chance instead of letting teams go down the field and score before halftime or at the end of the game. It's getting old.

XingTheRubicon
9/27/2010, 05:08 PM
humiliations galore

oudavid1
9/27/2010, 05:08 PM
fixed.

exactly ;) Knew someone would pick up on it

OU-HSV
9/27/2010, 08:19 PM
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
Discount Sports jerseys
high quality
$39.99 Free Shipping
Since last year 5,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
PLZ visit:
www.bbeststore.com
if u have any helpful suggestion or want any cheap product please contact us with MSN:
[email protected]
WTF is this ebay? What a d-bag. It's negbomb time

HBick
9/27/2010, 08:21 PM
I think this is where we are really going to see Ronnell in that spinner role, especially if Alexander is 100% with Beal on the other end and rotating Adrian Taylor and Stacy McGee.

I'm thinking Q is going to have a big game, an interception and a forced fumble. I can hope right?

meoveryouxinfinity
9/27/2010, 09:00 PM
we're you drunk when you posted this? it was like 2 min before 5 PM..

kevpks
9/27/2010, 10:22 PM
The consensus among many Texas fans is that they will magically solve their turnover problems this week. I tend to think they'll cough it up 3 or 4 times and Mack will be answering questions for Garrett.

KantoSooner
9/28/2010, 10:37 AM
I just hope our team gets back from its walkabout in the wilderness in time for the game.
Seriously, the potential is there, but they sure seem confused a lot of the time.