PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Fletcher

CrimsonRez
9/27/2010, 06:15 AM
I was looking at some of my 2000 memorabilia and I saw this guy in one of the pictures. I typed his name in google and at the top of the list was this

http://www.patrickfletcher.net/main.html

It looks like it hasn't been updated in a couple years, but it's still cool to look at.

jiminy
9/27/2010, 06:39 AM
That's awesome, I've never seen that footage of his speech after the 2000 NC. They had to pull him from the podium:P

Songs are pretty decent, I think the production is amateur home studio stuff, though

goingoneight
9/27/2010, 08:15 AM
One of the hundreds of things that team had that no assistant, scheme or magic swagger dust can recreate.

Soonermagik
9/27/2010, 08:29 AM
Wow, his speech was awesome. That 2000 team played with so much passion and heart... that's why they won it all.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/27/2010, 03:31 PM
his allsome break dancing skills was what pushed the 2000 team over the top

sooner59
9/27/2010, 03:36 PM
Does he also make corny dogs?

jumperstop
9/27/2010, 04:00 PM
Yeah as soon as you said his name the first thing I thought of was that speech. Almost an embarrasment, calm down man, you weren't the one that went to the Heisman ceremony and led the team to a MNC. I was pretty young so it's hard to remember right, but I think in 98 he was the backup too and I remember the crowd chanting his name to get him on the field because they thought he would be better than whoever was starting then.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/27/2010, 04:02 PM
He did better than Brandon Daniels

Boomer.....
9/27/2010, 04:03 PM
He was the starter for a few games.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/27/2010, 04:04 PM
saved the day against North Texas...completed like 12 passes in a row

Boomer.....
9/27/2010, 04:26 PM
He was also the placeholder and had a great fake fieldgoal for a touchdown.

47straight
9/27/2010, 07:02 PM
He was a local boy who always dreamed of playing for the sooners, walked-on, made the team, worked his butt off, got to be a nice story in a dark time, stuck with the tough new discipline of Stoops, continued working his butt off, got to play a role on a National Championship team. Pretty ****ing awesome if you ask me. Of course he was excited at the rally.

jkjsooner
9/27/2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah as soon as you said his name the first thing I thought of was that speech. Almost an embarrasment, calm down man, you weren't the one that went to the Heisman ceremony and led the team to a MNC.

I'm kind of embarrased for your post. What's wrong with a guy who gave his heart and soul to the university and team being excited about a championship?

GKeeper316
9/27/2010, 07:31 PM
i remember it like it was yesterday...

Harris County Sooner
9/27/2010, 07:58 PM
His daddy could really fling the ball. Too bad he was playing for Bud in the '60s.

soonersam
9/27/2010, 08:02 PM
Ol' John Blake ran him out there to get ear holed as a QB... Poor Guy!!!

OKC-SLC
9/27/2010, 08:02 PM
He was a local boy who always dreamed of playing for the sooners, walked-on, made the team, worked his butt off, got to be a nice story in a dark time, stuck with the tough new discipline of Stoops, continued working his butt off, got to play a role on a National Championship team. Pretty ****ing awesome if you ask me. Of course he was excited at the rally.

This.

Soonermagik
9/27/2010, 08:03 PM
I'm kind of embarrased for your post. What's wrong with a guy who gave his heart and soul to the university and team being excited about a championship?

+1 I wish all of our players had his heart. He really loves the school like the fans do. If half of our players had his enthusiasm we would win another title. Heart + talent = amazing. The problem is a lot of our guys have no heart. They lack the hunger and enthusiasm that reignited OU football.