PDA

View Full Version : Meltdown...

MR2-Sooner86
9/26/2010, 10:54 AM
Enjoy.

:pop:

Hornfans.com really needs a rehab board...

gregdavissucks.com what happened to this site? replaced by ourolineisass.com

Greg Davis would get lost trying to find the middle of the field.

The question is this: is the OU offensive line and Demarco Murray better than what UCLA threw at us today? I'd say OU's defense is good enough to cause a repeat of today's offensive performance....

This has all the makings of the pre-Vince era!!!

If we could take all this printed Greg Davis blather and somehow convert it to yardage....

I'm cracking a beer to the 1999 season as I type this. If you don't remember it... don't worry.. I suspect we're about to see it all over again.

After 3 games and playing two craptastic teams and one decent one. We are #72 in total offense according to NCAA stats. That is not acceptable given the talent of our team.

UCLA's offensive coordinator has done much more with much less and against a much better defense. This is Texas. This is unacceptable.

8-4 sounds about right. Flip a coin to see if we win the bowl game.

UCLA just ran it 44 power up our *** today and the defense was gases at 1/2 time when the team from 75 degree weather LA should have been gases at 1/2

I am so sick of folks here claiming that G. Davis has such a great record over the last few years, as if that's substance enough to justify his level of success.

I have news for you. Vince and Colt had enough talent, speed, and moxy to bail the hell out and use their legs and speed to make a play. That had NOTHING to do with Davis.

He will do to Gilbert the same thing he did with Simms. Take a top-rated, yet immobile QB and turn him into [censored].

He does not know how to attack a defense. Anyone who says otherwise is just fooling themselves. The play calls are as random as the ping-pong balls dropping out of the machine that chooses Lottery numbers.

Soonermagik
9/26/2010, 10:57 AM
Wait until next weekend.

Crucifax Autumn
9/26/2010, 11:01 AM
So no moxy without Vince and Colt? They really are DOOMED!

I like how they think higher of our defense than anyone here.

bluedogok
9/26/2010, 11:11 AM
I am so sick of folks here claiming that G. Davis has such a great record over the last few years, as if that's substance enough to justify his level of success.

I have news for you. Vince and Colt had enough talent, speed, and moxy to bail the hell out and use their legs and speed to make a play. That had NOTHING to do with Davis.

He will do to Gilbert the same thing he did with Simms. Take a top-rated, yet immobile QB and turn him into [censored].

He does not know how to attack a defense. Anyone who says otherwise is just fooling themselves. The play calls are as random as the ping-pong balls dropping out of the machine that chooses Lottery numbers.
That sounds exactly like a friend of mine, he always claimed that both coordinators should have been run out of town when Mack replaced Carl Reese in 2003. Getting out of the way and letting VY do whatever he wanted was the only thing he did. He loved what VY did on the field but always thought that winning would come back to haunt them when it came to Davis.

SoonerStormchaser
9/26/2010, 12:49 PM
G. Davis with Fumbles and Corky was the exact same thing as Chuck Long with Jason White...just feed the machine even though you aren't an offensive genius.