PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati HIGHLIGHTS!

HolaKyle
9/26/2010, 08:53 AM
LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VJTzLlQ9IQ)

ENJOY! (and please comment to bump if you do enjoy)

SoonerStormchaser
9/26/2010, 09:01 AM
Highlights= Few
Improvement= Much needed

HolaKyle
9/26/2010, 11:27 AM
Surprisingly I was able to include a lot of defensive highlights.

adoniijahsooner
9/26/2010, 12:38 PM
Thanks Hola....this defense makes a lot plays, just like the 08 defense that came together after the kansas game.

MR2-Sooner86
9/26/2010, 01:03 PM
Thanks again for doing these! Especially so quickly after the game!

Leroy Lizard
9/26/2010, 01:29 PM
I'm not sure even a pro team would want to take on the Sooners after watching that highlight. Does any team even stand a chance?

josh09
9/26/2010, 09:20 PM
Great video, thanks!

Rocko
9/26/2010, 09:36 PM
The talent is there and the heart is there. This is a relatively young team, and I think one thing they can take out of these 4 games is that they can take nothing for granted. They came of up with huge plays on defense when they needed to and I'm sure they felt just how close that game was.

Hopefully this prevents teams sneaking up from behind in games later on in the season. And honestly, I think we can all agree that the play calling wasn't doing them any favors at some key points in the game.

I know it's the common course of action on this board/ in this fan base to freak out when things aren't materializing instantly, but I believe they will start putting it together. And even if they do lose this season, it will only lay the foundation for a stronger, more experienced team in the years to come.

MyT Oklahoma
9/27/2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Lott's Bandana
9/27/2010, 08:05 AM
I just quietly watched the game for the first time, after watching bits and pieces during a busy Saturday night last weekend.

The first half was frustrating and disappointing, with the opportunity to cut off their heads and leave the body floundering missed several times, mostly because of stupid drive-killing penalties.

The second half just simply looked like a tight game, with both teams making plays. Cincinnati didn't look like a bad team, and OU didn't look like a great team, but they both played very hard and it wasn't nearly as hard to watch as the first half, even though it was very close.

Given the next opponent and the superiority of our coaching staff, I have a quiet confidence.

texaspokieokie
9/27/2010, 08:48 AM
Enjoyable !!!!

i thot it neat that the Cinn coach was able to laff & smile when talking to Bob, after the game.

Bob probably told him to do something really bad to DJ Woods.

assuming everything worked out the same (which you can't do) OU owes Woods, BIG time.

Boomer.....
9/27/2010, 09:06 AM
Great job!

Things of note:

Miller needs to start ahead of Kenny
Madu ran harder than Murray
Millard showed us some good things