TCU
Auburn
Nebraska
NC State
Stanford
Wisconsin

Tigeman
9/26/2010, 12:26 AM
If your dropping us b/c of our performances and barely scraping by, then you need to keep Auburn below us. Other than their win tonight they haven't looked all that great either.

Okie35
9/26/2010, 12:26 AM
If your dropping us b/c of our performances and barely scraping by, then you need to keep Auburn below us. Other than their win tonight they haven't looked all that great either.

They've beat better teams.

Blue
9/26/2010, 12:27 AM

I think Auburn has looked better than we have. Thats my basis. As has many other undefeated teams.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2010, 12:28 AM
1. bama
2. tOSU
3. Boise ST
4. Oregon
5. TCU
6. Florida
7. Wisconsin
8. Nebraska
9. OU
10. Michigan

LoveDemSooners
9/26/2010, 12:28 AM
1.OU

F*ck the rest

Okie35
9/26/2010, 12:31 AM
1.OU

F*ck the rest

I would say that but I was trying to be unbiased. Next week we'll prove to be a top 5 team.

pac10SUX
9/26/2010, 12:31 AM
1) OU Offense
2) OU Defense
3) OU Kickoff Team
4) OU Kickoff Return Team
5) OU Punt Team
6) OU Punt Return Team
7) OU Field Goal Team
8) OU Field Goal Block Team

I don't know of any other team that comes close.

Am I a homer or what?

Blue
9/26/2010, 12:33 AM
I would say that but I was trying to be unbiased. Next week we'll prove to be a top 5 team.

Of course. Just win out baby.:D

LoveDemSooners
9/26/2010, 12:33 AM
1) OU Offense
2) OU Defense
3) OU Kickoff Team
4) OU Kickoff Return Team
5) OU Punt Team
6) OU Punt Return Team
7) OU Field Goal Team
8) OU Field Goal Block Team

I don't know of any other team that comes close.

Am I a homer or what? :D

yankee
9/26/2010, 12:35 AM
Whaddaya Think?

Mine:

1. Bama
2. Ohio St.
3. Oregon
4. Stanford
5. Boise St.
6. TCU
7. Auburn
8. Nebraska
9. NC St.
10. OU ?

lolwtf?

TXBOOMER
9/26/2010, 12:36 AM
1.OU

F*ck the rest

This one pretty much works for me.

Blue
9/26/2010, 12:37 AM
lolwtf?

They've both looked pretty good and won some good road games.

Blue
9/26/2010, 12:38 AM
Actually Stanford has a damn good shot at beating Oregon in Autzen next saturday.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2010, 12:40 AM
i like his top 10....others arebasing theirs on what the preseason top 10 was because thats what the current polls are born out of..

he is basing his on what he's seen

yankee
9/26/2010, 12:41 AM
They've both looked pretty good and won some good road games.

stanford is a good team, i won't deny that. definitely top 20. but they've played NO ONE so far. i'm a huge fan of andrew luck, but i think we'll get a good bearing on where this team is after they play the ugly ducks next week.

nc state ahead of OU...i really don't know what to say about that one. we're all entitled to opinions, so i'll just let that one go. it's just a poll anyway. ;)

Tigeman
9/26/2010, 12:44 AM
They've beat better teams.

USU = Ark St. (Actually I have no clue about Ark St.)
FSU > Clemson
AFA > MSU
Cinci < USC

But that's just me. Their defense has looked about like ours. Offense has been comparable, as w/o CAM they lose 3 of those games.

Tigeman
9/26/2010, 12:46 AM
nc state ahead of OU...i really don't know what to say about that one. we're all entitled to opinions, so i'll just let that one go. it's just a poll anyway. ;)

I know it sounds funny... but did you watch them play at all? Their D looks like us in 2000! They fly around and smack people in the mouth. They had Cinci's offense stunned!

Okie35
9/26/2010, 12:46 AM
USU = Ark St. (Actually I have no clue about Ark St.)
FSU > Clemson
AFA > MSU
Cinci < USC

But that's just me. Their defense has looked about like ours. Offense has been comparable, as w/o CAM they lose 3 of those games.

You sure about those two? I think MSU could beat AFA at home. Clemson and FSU are toss ups imo.

Blue
9/26/2010, 12:48 AM
stanford is a good team, i won't deny that. definitely top 20. but they've played NO ONE so far. i'm a huge fan of andrew luck, but i think we'll get a good bearing on where this team is after they play the ugly ducks next week.

Not saying they're gonna be better, but they have been better.

Take off the OU shades and where are we? I think we'll be damn good and top that list but at this point we don't deserve it.

Okie35
9/26/2010, 12:48 AM
I know it sounds funny... but did you watch them play at all? Their D looks like us in 2000! They fly around and smack people in the mouth. They had Cinci's offense stunned!

Collaros did still throw for over 300 on them but they didn't run for crap against NC State. Woods also had a big game I don't think they had Pead that game though.

Okie35
9/26/2010, 12:49 AM
Not saying they're gonna be better, but they have been better.

Take off the OU shades and where are we? I think we'll be damn good and top that list but at this point we don't deserve it.

Same thing I was saying, we'll prove it next week. I think the team will be dialed in for bigger games. They look unmotivated at times.

Tigeman
9/26/2010, 12:51 AM
Well I only watched MSU's games against Auburn and LSU, but they looked pretty bad. Of course CAM is one of those freaks that makes a D look horrible so it's not really a fair representation. And LSU is a decent team as much as it pains me to say that.

Clemson barely (35-10) got by North Texas. Ok ok so that score isn't barely, but they still should have hung 40-50+ on them if they were any good.

I definitely think FSU is a better team than Clemson, but we'll see soon enough. The AFA vs. MSU thing is questionable like you said. But I do think AFA gets them.

Okie35
9/26/2010, 12:56 AM
Well I only watched MSU's games against Auburn and LSU, but they looked pretty bad. Of course CAM is one of those freaks that makes a D look horrible so it's not really a fair representation. And LSU is a decent team as much as it pains me to say that.

Clemson barely (35-10) got by North Texas. Ok ok so that score isn't barely, but they still should have hung 40-50+ on them if they were any good.

I definitely think FSU is a better team than Clemson, but we'll see soon enough. The AFA vs. MSU thing is questionable like you said. But I do think AFA gets them.

Maybe, AFA will be ranked if they win the next two games.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/26/2010, 10:21 AM
1. Ohio State
I know, they haven't play anyone, but to me Arkansas/Mallet is a pretender.
2. Alabama
Defense has slight problems, offense isn't anything unstoppable but is a machine, Ohio State has the slightest edge.
3. Oregon
Pac 10 is very good this year, went down at ASU and found a way to win soundly. I think they beat a good Stanford team next week but have a very tough conference schedule to get through.
4. Boise State
Schedule pick. Their ticket is written. Nothing we can do about it except hope for a HUGE upset.
5. TCU
They're the same team we've seen in the past from TCU. Not as good as Boise. Tougher schedule than Boise.
6. Stanford
They have looked really good. Beat UCLA 35-0. But they have Oregon and USC back-to-back.
7. Nebraska
They really, really haven't played anyone. But the Big XII is not very good either.
8. Michigan
Looks like Rich Rod is starting to get "his players" into "his system"..but they haven't played anyone beyond Notre Dame.
9. Florida
Three away games left on the schedule. Alabama (L), Vanderbilt (W), and Florida State (W, but could be a tossup--game is at the end of the season)
10. Auburn
I'm conflicted on this one. Is South Carolina mediocre or good? Can they win in the SEC consistently? Are they better than Florida? I don't think so.
11. LSU
Despite Les Miles being a huge dumbass. They're winning games a little too close for comfort, but at least it's against good teams. They've won against 2 top 25 opponents.
12. Arizona
Good game against Iowa is their season right now.
13. Oklahoma
So close to being top 5 material.. so close to being 20-25 material. Defense is not good.
14. USC
Similar to Oklahoma.
15. Miami
The ACC is terrible.
16. Wisconsin
Not terribly impressed with the Badgers.
17. Texas
Had an absolutely downright bad game. I think they are much better than that performance.
18. Utah
Meh. why not.
19. Oklahoma State
I think they will beat A&M and start the season 5-0. Go on the road and beat Tech, 6-0. At home they have enough to beat Nebraska, 7-0. Their schedule is pretty favorable this year. If they don't win a lot of games they'll come close to winning a lot of games.
20. Missouri
Play a 4 game stretch including @A&M, vs Oklahoma, @ Neb and @TT.
21. Florida State
The ACC is terrible.
22. Iowa/Penn State/ Michigan State
Meh. Pick one.
23. South Carolina
24. Arkansas
25. Nevada
The only chance for Boise to lose.

OUthunder
9/26/2010, 10:38 AM
1. Bama
2. Oregon
3. Boise State
4. Ohio State
5. TCU
6. Florida
7. Stanford
8. Wisconsin
9. USC
10. Nebraska

JLEW1818
9/26/2010, 10:48 AM
Stanford is a good team. They will be ranked 4th after they beat Oregon.

Shakadoodoo
9/26/2010, 10:54 AM
1.OU

F*ck the rest

I am glad you are a young Sooner fan - But 15 year olds need to be more respectful when talking with grown folks! I need to wash your mouth out with soap! But I realize we are not very good examples!

SoFla Sooner
9/26/2010, 10:55 AM
I try to rank teams based on who I think would win on a neutral field.

1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Florida
5. Stanford
6. TCU
7. Miami
8. OU
9. LSU
10. Zona

I would like to rank OU higher, but to tell you the truth I think maybe my homer bias has them too high. Our front seven is horrible right now. They need to put up or shut up. i.e. tackle.

JLEW1818
9/26/2010, 10:56 AM
I try to rank teams based on who I think would win on a neutral field.

1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Florida
5. Stanford
6. TCU
7. Miami
8. OU
9. LSU
10. Zona

I would like to rank OU higher, but to tell you the truth I think maybe my homer bias has them too high. Our front seven is horrible right now. They need to put up or shut up. i.e. tackle.

So Boise is not a top 10 team?

Scott D
9/26/2010, 10:56 AM
1. Ohio St.
2. Alabama
3. Oregon
4. Stanford
5. Nebraska
6. Wisconsin
7. Arizona
8. Oklahoma
9. TCU
10. Boise St.

JLEW1818
9/26/2010, 10:58 AM
I think Boise would beat us right now on a Neutral field...

i think they have already reached their potential.

I don't think we have reached OUrs yet.

Scott D
9/26/2010, 10:58 AM
I refuse to drink blue kool-aid.

Shakadoodoo
9/26/2010, 11:00 AM
I think Boise would beat us right now on a Neutral field...

i think they have already reached their potential.

I don't think we have reached OUrs yet.

I can`t go for that, no (no) no can do

kelloggOUballa
9/26/2010, 11:09 AM
1. Boise State
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oregon
5. TCU
6. Oklahoma
7. Florida
8. Nebraska