PDA

View Full Version : To the teams OU played... OU did beat you

Soonermagik
9/25/2010, 10:53 PM
All I read in close games is how the opposing team's fans say their team lost the game. No one wants to give OU credit.

How many times has OU had a big lead this season? The last 2 games OU lead by double digit points. Hence, OU let their team back in the game. Kenney dropped a for sure touchdown pass that would seal the game. Jones then threw a pick. You see, that argument works both ways. They also had a huge lead on air force and Jones missed Broyles for a seal the deal touchdown.

GIVE OU CREDIT THEY BEAT YOUR TEAM. THEY WIN THE CLOSE GAMES!!!

stoops the eternal pimp
9/25/2010, 10:54 PM
I think thats what all teams do when they lose close games..They'll point to a a mistake they made that to them made the difference and not open up their eyes to see the other team more than likely made their fair share of them as well

Soonermagik
9/25/2010, 10:58 PM
Good point. I know people want to believe their team was the better team. However, OU could have easily run away with this game.

OU made plenty of mistakes and prevented themselves from winning by double digits.

sooner59
9/25/2010, 10:58 PM
Texas will blame too many corny dogs.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/25/2010, 11:07 PM
"I knew we could play with these guys," said Cincinnati's Isaiah Pead, who ran for 169 yards. "We need to stop beating ourselves. As a team, we left everything out there. We gave them our best punch. I think we took their will early. I think we were the better team today. Instead of beating them, we beat ourselves."

You played a heck of a game kid, but the scoreboard isn't a liar..

stoops the eternal pimp
9/25/2010, 11:08 PM
I guess they don't take into account the missed 3 points by Stevens and the dropped TD by CK

Soonermagik
9/25/2010, 11:24 PM
Great quote find, this is exactly the crap I'm talking about. OU was up by double digit points. Jones threw a pick, Stevens missed a field goal & Kenney dropped a for sure seal the deal touchdown pass.

OU could have won in a blow out. I'm just sick of teams who can't admit that they got beat. OU had a lot of missed opportunities too. Admit you lost and move on.

CBUS_SOONER
9/25/2010, 11:31 PM
Uh, I thought cincy should have beat us by a lot tonight. We lucky

Soonermagik
9/25/2010, 11:39 PM
I noticed your location too. Yeah, OU's real lucky... give me a break.

CBUS_SOONER
9/25/2010, 11:44 PM
I noticed your location too. Yeah, OU's real lucky... give me a break.

Talked to many fans from Norman at the game and they said the same. WTF does location...

sooner ngintunr
9/25/2010, 11:47 PM
Uh, I thought cincy should have beat us by a lot tonight. We lucky

whorn logic?

westcoast_sooner
9/25/2010, 11:47 PM
The Sooners have played some close games this year, but they are still unbeaten. Yes, we would all like to have 4 blowouts, but bottom line is that OU is 4-0.

CBUS_SOONER
9/25/2010, 11:49 PM
whorn logic?

losing by one is a lot imo;)

sooner ngintunr
9/25/2010, 11:54 PM
losing by one is a lot imo;)

You lost me. Your posts are ****ing lame bro. Yeah, we should have lost tonight. dammit!!

CBUS_SOONER
9/26/2010, 12:00 AM
You lost me. Your posts are ****ing lame bro.

sorry

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2010, 12:30 AM

Crucifax Autumn
9/26/2010, 04:36 AM
We're having these weak performances at EXACTLY the right time. We're seeing what the weaknesses are so we can work on them and re-evaluate players, plays, and other aspects of the game. I'd rather play our strong games late when we'll really need it.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
9/26/2010, 07:19 AM
All I read in close games is how the opposing team's fans say their team lost the game. No one wants to give OU credit.

How many times has OU had a big lead this season? The last 2 games OU lead by double digit points. Hence, OU let their team back in the game. Kenney dropped a for sure touchdown pass that would seal the game. Jones then threw a pick. You see, that argument works both ways. They also had a huge lead on air force and Jones missed Broyles for a seal the deal touchdown.

GIVE OU CREDIT THEY BEAT YOUR TEAM. THEY WIN THE CLOSE GAMES!!!

yup!

Soonermagik
9/26/2010, 09:03 AM
Talked to many fans from Norman at the game and they said the same. WTF does location...

I doubt you're an OU fan. It doesn't matter either way. OU was up by double digits most of the night they let Cincinnati back in the game. Like I said, if Kenney doesn't drop the pass OU most likely wins by 10+ points.

Cincinnati wasn't the best team tonight... they lost. OU had a lot of missed opportunities too.

StoopTroup
9/26/2010, 09:05 AM
Texas will blame too many corny dogs.

I remember once when Mack blamed the wind and that they just ran out of time on the clock. :D

OUthunder
9/26/2010, 09:07 AM
OU should have won this game by 3 TD's. Instead, I drink an extra six pack in the 4th quarter because our defense is mediocre and our only two plays in the 2nd half are swing pass right and swing pass left. Then when our OC does call a real pass play, our QB doesn't take the ten yard run but throws across his body to a receiver who is double covered.