PDA

View Full Version : Wort benched

rawlingsHOH
9/25/2010, 07:45 PM
Cat had 9 lives.

Let's hope the Bird Man can play.

Tigeman
9/25/2010, 07:46 PM
Does he have money on this game or what? I've never seen somebody miss so many tackles when they had their hands on the guy!

prrriiide
9/25/2010, 07:59 PM
I wasn't aware we were playing any linebackers at all.

StoopTroup
9/25/2010, 08:10 PM
He'll be back

TXBOOMER
9/25/2010, 08:13 PM
Wort isn't ready for this level of football regardless of the hype.

rawlingsHOH
9/25/2010, 08:18 PM
He'll be back

Good call. Only sat the next series.

TXBOOMER
9/25/2010, 08:24 PM
Byrd must not be either. LOL

instigator
9/25/2010, 08:46 PM

This.

soonerinabilene
9/25/2010, 08:56 PM
Box needs to get healthy, quickly, and Travis needs to step up and be a leader ala reynolds, lehman, and calmus. im not dogging his play, just think he needs to take control of the defensive huddle.

Peach Fuzz
9/25/2010, 08:56 PM
I counted his missed tackles all night... ****in 11 wow

Denver_Sooner
9/25/2010, 08:57 PM
He's British. Brits are cool. He'll be ok

Chiliman
9/25/2010, 09:11 PM
Wort should stay on the bench. If I was Venables I'd bring in some kind of witch doctor to try to get Box ready for texass. Wort is actually getting worse with game experience.

PLaw
9/25/2010, 09:15 PM
He's British. Brits are cool. He'll be ok

Maybe, but he ain't the reincarnation of the BOZ!

BOOMER

rawlingsHOH
9/25/2010, 09:18 PM
Maybe, but he ain't the reincarnation of the BOZ!

BOOMER

Yeah, he kind of got the attitude, the dyed hair, and the mohawk before becoming a player. Did it in reverse.

Sooner04
9/25/2010, 09:38 PM
I like Wort, I want him to be good, but he is far from it right now.

This staff has always played favorites. For instance, I was glancing through the 2005 Nebraska game the other day and we had Paul Thompson starting at receiver. Anywho, that sorta explains how long the leash is for guys like Wort.

I don't think he's as bad as he was tonight, but my goodness that was a poor performance.

mightysooner
9/25/2010, 09:44 PM
Wort isn't what he was cracked up to be. I haven't been impressed with Travis Lewis either I'm sorry to say even though he's definitely going to the league.

OK2U
9/25/2010, 09:46 PM
The announcer even commented that he doesn't know where he's supposed to be, but at least he's playing hard.. or something like that

madillsoonerfan5353
9/25/2010, 09:46 PM
I think we need to move Travis to mike and get "Th Hammer" on th field! This d line is what's hurting us right now IMO! No pressure and Beal getting doubled most of the time! WTF was with Q sucking up in run support and leaving corners on an island? The good news is *saxet* looks like we did last year! The offense looks like **** and the d is on th field too much! I hate to say it but Boise and Oregon look the best right now! Bama has some problems! But we got a good win on th road! That's 3 close wins this year! I think that will help us in the end! When is the last time we won a close game aTm 06?

Denver_Sooner
9/25/2010, 09:48 PM
Wort does not drink gatoraid, he drinks:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VEFSRC0NL.jpg

TXBOOMER
9/25/2010, 09:50 PM
We need a better athlete in the game at MLB. Heart ain't enough. It really is too bad Box isn't ready.

mightysooner
9/25/2010, 09:53 PM
I think we need to move Travis to mike and get "Th Hammer" on th field! This d line is what's hurting us right now IMO! No pressure and Beal getting doubled most of the time! WTF was with Q sucking up in run support and leaving corners on an island? The good news is *saxet* looks like we did last year! The offense looks like **** and the d is on th field too much! I hate to say it but Boise and Oregon look the best right now! Bama has some problems! But we got a good win on th road! That's 3 close wins this year! I think that will help us in the end! When is the last time we won a close game aTm 06?

Q HAD to suck up in run support because their RB's were making it to the second level on just about every play. That's why they were hitting the deep passes on us is because the secondary had to suck up in run support all game long. The front 7 was entirely to blame for the D's poor performance tonight, not the secondary.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/25/2010, 10:03 PM
secondary makes young mistakes like not looking for the ball at times, a lot of typical stuff...The Cincy RB made a living tonight out of T Lewis and Wort either missing tackles (wort) or not being able to get off of blocks...

Okie35
9/25/2010, 10:05 PM
Q HAD to suck up in run support because their RB's were making it to the second level on just about every play. That's why they were hitting the deep passes on us is because the secondary had to suck up in run support all game long. The front 7 was entirely to blame for the D's poor performance tonight, not the secondary.

1 holding call.

Okie35
9/25/2010, 10:06 PM
secondary makes young mistakes like not looking for the ball at times, a lot of typical stuff...The Cincy RB made a living tonight out of T Lewis and Wort either missing tackles (wort) or not being able to get off of blocks...

Yea they always have their head turned around at times. Aww well the defense will be ready next week.

Soonermagik
9/25/2010, 10:11 PM
He's young, but he will be good once he learns the game.

Tony Jefferson played pretty awful tonight too!!!

mightysooner
9/25/2010, 10:11 PM
One holding call doesn't account for how bad they were scorched on the ground tonight. The D-line got shoved around by a terrible O line all night and couldn't get an ounce of penetration and our backers haven't had any presence this year YET. Our secondary will be great. Those young guys back there are the only one's flying to the ball and not getting blocked out of their shoes on every play. Our front 7 isn't physical.

soonersweetie
9/25/2010, 11:15 PM
Ronnelle reminds me of Rocky Calmus :)

CBUS_SOONER
9/25/2010, 11:19 PM
He had rough game

VA Sooner
9/25/2010, 11:22 PM
Wort needs more practice in tackling. He also played out of position a lot and bit hard on some fakes... needs more time on the field... but not sure as a starter just yet.

The Hammer needs to bring his grades up and get back out there as a starter.

More importantly... we need Box. Put Box in the middle where the box needs to be...

That will make ball-carriers shiver and shake when the Box closes in on them.

JRAM
9/25/2010, 11:27 PM
Analysis of the posts......Jefferson did not play poorly tonight as someone stated. He in fact played fairly well. Wort was nonexistant. He might as well have stayed home. Landry Jones is not very dependable. He is what some would call a fraidy cat. If he would just toughen up a bit, he could be good.

mightysooner
9/25/2010, 11:29 PM
Landry had 370 yds. tonight. Even insinuating that he played poorly......is a joke.

Soonermagik
9/25/2010, 11:32 PM
Analysis of the posts......Jefferson did not play poorly tonight as someone stated.He in fact played fairly well.Wort was nonexistant. He might as well have stayed home. Landry Jones is not very dependable. He is what some would call a fraidy cat. If he would just toughen up a bit, he could be good.

You're kidding, right? He got burned on several plays. He got burned for a TD. He missed several tackles. He's played really well until tonight. Take off the glasses and keep it real.

Jefferson played poorly tonight and no logical person could argue that.

sooner ngintunr
9/25/2010, 11:32 PM
I haven't been impressed with Travis Lewis either I'm sorry to say even though he's definitely going to the league.

Guess you've missed the last two seasons? Welcome back from your slumber dip****.

This **** might be funny if it wasn't so ****ing lame.

tulsaoilerfan
9/26/2010, 09:46 AM
Maybe we need a bigger backer that is physical to play in the middle, or ditch the nickel defense and get back in our base package; teams are killing us with the run

Scott D
9/26/2010, 10:01 AM
Box needs to get healthy, quickly, and Travis needs to step up and be a leader ala reynolds, lehman, and calmus. im not dogging his play, just think he needs to take control of the defensive huddle.

you're asking too much of him.

Eielson
9/26/2010, 10:18 AM
Box needs to get healthy, quickly,

I've got my doubts.

OUthunder
9/26/2010, 10:20 AM
Wort is good for personal fouls and missed tackles. I hope he sits on the bench until he resolves both issues.

OUthunder
9/26/2010, 10:31 AM
Guess you've missed the last two seasons? Welcome back from your slumber dip****.

Who's the dip****? Did you even watch the game last night or even play football at all in your life? Lewis got blocked ALL NIGHT LONG! There were times he was blocked so well that he made Wort look good. Watch the game again. He made some plays but he doesn't get off blocks worth a damn in a lot of cases. I won't even mention the ****ing arm tackling exhibition that our LB's displayed last night. It looked like the RB for Cincinnati was covered in KY Jelly.

With that said, he is what we have, and I'm also pretty sure that the OL isn't helping our LB corp much right now, the way that they're playing.

Shakadoodoo
9/26/2010, 10:34 AM

No S###! That goes for the last two games.

Scott D
9/26/2010, 10:34 AM
psst...Thunder, I think he was saying that Lewis has been that way since he was a freshman, it wasn't a groundbreaking revelation that he is awesome at getting blocked on a regular basis. :)

sooner ngintunr
9/26/2010, 10:39 AM
Who's the dip****? Did you even watch the game last night or even play football at all in your life? Lewis got blocked ALL NIGHT LONG! There were times he was blocked so well that he made Wort look good. Watch the game again. He made some plays but he doesn't get off blocks worth a damn in a lot of cases. I won't even mention the ****ing arm tackling exhibition that our LB's displayed last night. It looked like the RB for Cincinnati was covered in KY Jelly.

With that said, he is what we have, and I'm also pretty sure that the OL isn't helping our LB corp much right now, the way that they're playing.

Saying he didn't play well last night is one thing. Saying that you haven't been impressed with him is another. I took it to mean not impressed with his play at all, ever. IMO, that is absurd.

Do you mean that our DL isn't helping our LB corp? That would make sense to me. If not please explain.

OUthunder
9/26/2010, 10:41 AM
Saying he didn't play well last night is one thing. Saying that you haven't been impressed with him is another. I took it to mean not impressed with his play at all, ever.

I think you mean that our DL isn't helping our LB corp? That would make sense to me. If not please explain.

Exactly. Lewis was a monster last year, this year, not so much. I hope that changes next week or we're ****ed!

Crucifax Autumn
9/26/2010, 10:41 AM
It looked like the RB for Cincinnati was covered in KY Jelly.

Kinky.

adoniijahsooner
9/26/2010, 11:09 AM
Here is a stat for you.....Wort has a dazzling total of 7 solo tackles through four games at mlb, that is a low amount.

adoniijahsooner
9/26/2010, 11:10 AM
He only had 1 last night

cccasooner2
9/26/2010, 11:14 AM
Did he get benched for the PD in the endzone? :confused:

setem
9/26/2010, 11:25 AM
Exactly. Lewis was a monster last year, this year, not so much. I hope that changes next week or we're ****ed!

We are ****ed against a team that can't score with a dime cent whore?

btb916
9/26/2010, 11:27 AM
You're kidding, right? He got burned on several plays. He got burned for a TD. He missed several tackles. He's played really well until tonight. Take off the glasses and keep it real.

Jefferson played poorly tonight and no logical person could argue that.

From The Oklahoman this morning:

"As good as OU's offensive freshmen were, none outplayed nickelback/man-child Tony Jefferson, who continues to remind everyone of a former Sooner safety that now plays his home games at Paul Brown for the Cincinnati Bengals — Roy Williams. Jefferson was all over the field, finishing with a game-high 11 solo tackles, including two that went for losses.

Read more: http://newsok.com/ou-freshmen-live-up-to-bob-stoops-hype-propel-sooners-to-31-29-win-over-cincinnati/article/3498792?custom_click=pod_headline_sports#ixzz10eae Voz9"

I think he played well.

mightysooner
9/26/2010, 11:31 AM

I was talking about this season, genius.

sooner ngintunr
9/26/2010, 11:39 AM
I was talking about this season, genius.

Thanks for clearing that up, genius.:rolleyes:

Impressed or not, he's still the leading tackler on the team this season. (as well as last year and the year before that)

setem
9/26/2010, 11:49 AM
There is not need for this fighting. Let's settle this like sexy teenagers and see who can take the most Tylenol PM....hmmmm?

mightysooner
9/26/2010, 12:11 PM
Thanks for clearing that up, genius.:rolleyes:

Impressed or not, he's still the leading tackler on the team this season. (as well as last year and the year before that)

He SHOULD be the leading tackler on this team and he SHOULD be leading this defense, not playing down to the level of the guys around him. We've seen what he can do, and he's not doing that this year, nor is Beal. The only people on that defense playing any defense at all are the young guys in the secondary. The entire front 7 is soft.

bluedogok
9/26/2010, 12:44 PM
He SHOULD be the leading tackler on this team and he SHOULD be leading this defense, not playing down to the level of the guys around him. We've seen what he can do, and he's not doing that this year, nor is Beal. The only people on that defense playing any defense at all are the young guys in the secondary. The entire front 7 is soft.
Wasn't the same stuff said about McCoy last season, that he wasn't "showing up" on the stats sheets enough? Beal and Lewis are the "marked man" this season and offenses are keying on stopping them so others have to step up.

mightysooner
9/26/2010, 12:51 PM
I don't recall Mccoy not showing up at any time last season in my memory. I think that's quite obvious given the level of play along the line this year in his absence. Good defensive players are always "marked men" so this isn't their first rodeo. Agree it's time for other players to step up. It's past time for them to step up.

bluedogok
9/26/2010, 01:13 PM
Read through some of the threads from last season, there were some people making the same comments about McCoy that are being made about Beal this season.

mightysooner
9/26/2010, 01:16 PM
Well I missed that and I'll take your word for it. That's crazy talk about Mccoy if it's true.

bluedogok
9/26/2010, 01:18 PM
It happens every season, the gripers have to gripe about something.

mightysooner
9/26/2010, 01:20 PM
Hey I'm one of the "gripers" but I never saw anything but excellence and studliness out of Mccoy. The Bucs sure seem happy with him.

bluedogok
9/26/2010, 01:28 PM
Hey I'm one of the "gripers" but I never saw anything but excellence and studliness out of Mccoy. The Bucs sure seem happy with him.
I agree that when you watched him play last season he was dealing with doubles all day which helped Beal "look good" on the stat sheets. Most of the gripers tend to focus on the stats sheets and not watching the play on the field...although this season neither are stellar.

rawlingsHOH
9/26/2010, 03:15 PM
Here is a stat for you.....Wort has a dazzling total of 7 solo tackles through four games at mlb, that is a low amount.

Seems impossible. Especially considering how many plays the D has been on the field.

adoniijahsooner
9/26/2010, 03:20 PM
Seems impossible. Especially considering how many plays the D has been on the field.

That's what I thought until I looked it up. Here is yesterday's stats.....

The 1st line is solo tackles.

1 Jefferson,Tony 11 1 12 2.0/4 . . . . . . .
28 Lewis,Travis 6 2 8 . . . . . . . .
14 Colvin,Aaron 5 2 7 . . . . . . . .
3 Nelson,Jonatha 4 2 6 . 1 . 1-0 . . . .
20 Carter,Quinton 5 . 5 1.0/5 . 1-0 . 1 . . .
44 Beal,Jeremy 4 1 5 2.0/19 1 1-0 . 1 . 2.0/19 .
19 Hurst,Demontre 3 . 3 2.0/2 . . . . . . .
94 Macon,Pryce 3 . 3 2.0/7 1 . . . . 1.0/3 .
21 Wort,Tom 1 2 3 . . . . . . . .
86 Taylor,Adrian 2 . 2 . . . . . . . .
92 Mcgee,Stacy 2 . 2 2.0/7 . . . . . . .
25 Nelson,Corey 1 . 1 . . . . . . . .
30 Harris,Javon 1 . 1 . . . . . . . .
93 Noble,Daniel 1 . 1 . . . . . . . .
17 Madu,Mossis 1 . 1 . . . . . . . .
32 Fleming,Jamell . . . . . . . 2 . . .
56 Lewis,Ronnell . . . . . . . . . . 1
5 Ibiloye,Joseph . . . . . . . 1 . . .
8B Winchester,Jam . . . . . 1-0

adoniijahsooner
9/26/2010, 03:21 PM
Damn! Tony Jefferson has 11 solo's yesterday.

rawlingsHOH
9/26/2010, 03:25 PM
Jefferson is a baller, got beat on a wheel and a double-move yesterday, but he can freaking play. Those are tough assignments when the QB has all day. He's all over the field.

Sooner04
9/26/2010, 04:00 PM
Jefferson is better at fighting through the muck than anybody we have up the middle.

East Coast Bias
9/26/2010, 05:19 PM
Jefferson is the real deal, will get better and better. I think line-play is what is killing us right now, on both offense and defense. The safeties and corners were making too big a move to cover the run( that was the real threat) and got torched in the passing game. The offensive line seemed to wear down as the game progressed. We really need to get back to blocking and tackling and it starts with the line.

rawlingsHOH
9/26/2010, 05:25 PM
Jefferson is the real deal, will get better and better. I think line-play is what is killing us right now, on both offense and defense. The safeties and corners were making too big a move to cover the run( that was the real threat) and got torched in the passing game. The offensive line seemed to wear down as the game progressed. We really need to get back to blocking and tackling and it starts with the line.

They absolutely had to be recruited into the run game, because our front 6 was being handled. Pick your poison. But the Stoops defense will always try to take away the run, first.

StoopTroup
9/26/2010, 05:31 PM
Believe it's Venables Defense.

rawlingsHOH
9/26/2010, 05:35 PM
Beggin'.

StoopTroup
9/26/2010, 05:38 PM
Beggin'.

For what?

East Coast Bias
9/26/2010, 05:40 PM
Yes, but what i am saying is that the group here is beating on Wort and the corners and safeties, the line shouldbe getting most of this beating. I like our chances this week since Texas can't run or pass. My game plan would be to find a way to get some pressure on Gilbert .Everything falls apart for them at that point.....

goingoneight
9/26/2010, 06:14 PM
What I find funny about people who knock Venables is that he's running Bob Stoops's defense. It's what he ran at UF and what he's run all along at OU. If you don't think a defensive-minded HC has the biggest hand in what his defense does game-to-game, you're kidding yourself.

bluedogok
9/26/2010, 06:17 PM
It's easier to blame Vulnerables than Bob.

goingoneight
9/26/2010, 06:39 PM
Now, just a moment...

IIRC, OUr National Championship team had BJW coaching the D-Line, BV coaching the LBs and Mikey Stoops coaching the secondary. That defense peaked at the perfect time to do so.

This staff stayed the same mostly through 2004. We then had Bo Pelini coaching the secondary. Grumpy Sooner fans said Bo Pelilni didn't know anything and griped until he left after TGOWWDNS. He proceeded to win three BCS games at LSU, including an MNC. He's also been a pretty damn good HC at Nebraska so far. Hmmm...

I'm not knocking Mike Stoops. Turst me. But to suggest all we need is Mike to be atop of the world all over again is silly. After 2000, we have had the same problems all along. Late meltdowns and they yearly "what the hell happened?" game. We're not getting Mike Stoops back. So, tell me who you think OU should get who's better than a staff with five very important guys on hand who know what it takes to win an MNC at OU (Bob,Schmiddy, Brent, BJW, Heupel)?

The 2000 team was a special team. All parts of it. And you know what they did? They didn't always win by 50, they didn't always play great defense, they didn't always look good on offense, but they won games. Difference between now and then is one: the season hasn't played out yet, so we still don't know how it will all work out and two: we're accustomed to winning and contending now. 1999 was OUr best season since the Switzer days when we were going into Dallas ten years ago. 1999 = five losses, 2009 = 5 losses. Another difference to note was we opened with three cupcakes in 2000.

Again, I'm not saying we're going to win it all or that we're even anywhere close to a team that won it all. I'm saying we've got a proven staff that's slowly working with a young team. And so far, we ARE better than last year. Utah State, Air Force and Cincinnati are game we lose a year ago. And YES... even in Norman. Why? Because we had to make critical plays to win in 2010 that we didn't make in 2009.

New team, young team, give them time. We were all ready to chase BV out of town with torches after the Oregon game in 2006, too. And after three horrible games defensively, we saw the team slowly put it together and win three BIG 12 Championships in a row and in 2008 they were a within a bobbled pass of a National Championship.

stoopified
9/26/2010, 06:44 PM
HMM

StoopTroup
9/26/2010, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty sure many of us have tried this approach but there seems to be a few new posters who don't care what anyone has to say....they are just going to rattle on about the **** they hear on the radio.

Logic and facts won't play into any of it.

Many have an Uncle who Coached them in Flag Football and they have been glued to Sports Radio ever since. They are experts. The bunch of us who have been posting for over a decade and have been watching OU Football (Some since before Switzer) don't know jack****.

bluedogok
9/26/2010, 07:35 PM
I'm pretty sure many of us have tried this approach but there seems to be a few new posters who don't care what anyone has to say....they are just going to rattle on about the **** they hear on the radio.

Logic and facts won't play into any of it.

Many have an Uncle who Coached them in Flag Football and they have been glued to Sports Radio ever since. They are experts. The bunch of us who have been posting for over a decade and have been watching OU Football (Some since before Switzer) don't know jack****.
Plus the Blake years tempered many of our attitudes, it did mine. I realize what a special thing it is to win and how much luck there is involved in even getting to it in terms of injuries, calls or non-calls and turnovers. Most season I just expect a couple of losses, just because of the oddball things that can happen.

Whet
9/27/2010, 08:39 AM
I don't know if they showed this on TV, but after the guy ran for the last mystery TD, Lewis ran over to Wort and reamed him a new arse! Lewis was all over Wort, like flies on longhorns. Then, the coaches started on him!

OK2U
9/28/2010, 11:04 AM
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables (http://www.newsok.com/keysearch/?er=1&CANONICAL=Brent+Venables&CATEGORY=PERSON) noted after the game he'd be "re-evaluating personnel" but coach Bob Stoops (http://www.newsok.com/keysearch/?er=1&CANONICAL=Bob+Stoops&CATEGORY=PERSON) said Monday there have been "no big shifts" on the defense this week. That includes middle linebacker, where starter Tom Wort (http://www.newsok.com/keysearch/?er=1&CANONICAL=Tom+Wort&CATEGORY=PERSON) was exploited by Cincinnati in the run game.
"There were plays I needed to make," Wort said after Monday's practice. "Definitely plays I need to be better on. I'm gonna keep working on it and giving it my all. That's all I can do."
Lewis admitted Monday that Wort needs to play better, but also came to the redshirt freshman's defense.
"He's a young guy. He's not going to be perfect. He can make mistakes. That's where older guys need to step up and guide him and help," Lewis said. "He makes too many plays to be taken off the field. I have confidence in him. I told coach 'V' Sunday, I'm proud of him. He had a rough game, but he was in there Sunday willing to get better and work at it.
"Coach 'V' ate him up pretty bad, but Tom has stayed positive."

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/article/3499113#ixzz10qArEkLs

Also, according to the Tulsa World, OU's current defensive ranking (#93, I think) is the lowest in Stoops' career in Norman.

Spritekid
9/28/2010, 12:39 PM
Believe it's Venables Defense.

That's what scares me the most!

pilobolus
9/28/2010, 01:21 PM
Coaching is not on the intellectual level of say, theoretical physics.

It's mostly about macho bluster and leadership, and primarily having the better players, as Coach Switzer always said.

Howzit
9/28/2010, 01:24 PM

What a quarky idea.

SoonerAtKU
9/28/2010, 01:26 PM
What a quarky idea.

That's a strange spin on things...

Howzit
9/28/2010, 01:27 PM
That's a strange spin on things...

:les: FLAVOR OF THE DAY!!!

Howzit
9/28/2010, 01:28 PM
We're really stringing out this thread.

SoonerAtKU
9/28/2010, 01:34 PM
Ugh, I'm making a collage and I just got gluon my shirt.

KantoSooner
9/28/2010, 02:03 PM

Well, that's YOUR theory...

Howzit
9/28/2010, 02:06 PM
I thought it all up on my own. Because I haves a ginormous bran.

BoulderSooner79
9/28/2010, 02:08 PM
I thought it all up on my own. Because I haves a ginormous bran.

At least you're regular.

Howzit
9/28/2010, 02:16 PM
You said you wouldn't tell.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/28/2010, 02:45 PM
cheatin bitch

Howzit
9/28/2010, 02:52 PM
I can't help that I have inordinately high levels of testosterone.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/28/2010, 02:57 PM
sometimes love...it just aint enough

Crucifax Autumn
9/28/2010, 03:46 PM
What a quarky idea.

http://quark.name/images/Quark_Complete_final.jpg

Bet you thought I'd go the other way with that one!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080320023644/memoryalpha/en/images/thumb/4/41/Quark,_2376.jpg/292px-Quark,_2376.jpg

Leroy Lizard
9/28/2010, 04:15 PM

It's mostly about macho bluster and leadership, and primarily having the better players, as Coach Switzer always said.

It's about coaching too. Switzer was too humble for his own good.

cccasooner2
9/29/2010, 07:45 AM
At least you're regular.

BoulderSooner79 is using the old brane.

w0lfe
9/29/2010, 07:50 AM
Anyways, I heard Murdock say this morning that there will be NO personel changes on defense and that Wort is the best player for that position. Also Clay will be ready to play and Flemming is probable

swardboy
9/29/2010, 08:06 AM

String theory....?