PDA

View Full Version : Dejuan Miller

rawlingsHOH
9/25/2010, 06:42 PM
I just don't get why the guy isn't on the field.

yankee
9/25/2010, 06:42 PM
agreed.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/25/2010, 06:44 PM
+1. I've said this since game 1. But I think Kenny Stills is starting to show why he's a starter...

goingoneight
9/25/2010, 06:49 PM
I want to get on the bandwagone for Kenney... I really do. I'd love to see out of that guy what Norvell and Stoops see in him... but two drops on easy passes in the second quarter, one we desperately needed for a TOUCHDOWN WIDE OPEN, PERFECTLY THROWN PASS!!!

Miller, OTOH, only hauled in two HUGE circus catches. Hopefully it's just a hot-and-cold situation with both of them, coaches playing the hot hand, because IMO there's clearly better potential with Miller. His stride, his speed, his hands, his physicality and the way he flat-out fights for a ball.

tulsaoilerfan
9/25/2010, 06:57 PM
I guess cause the coaches don't want a guy out there that catches everything thrown to him ;)

TXBOOMER
9/25/2010, 07:04 PM
I guess cause the coaches don't want a guy out there that catches everything thrown to him ;)

Looks like it!;)

rawlingsHOH
9/25/2010, 07:45 PM
Started the 2nd half!

StoopTroup
9/25/2010, 08:14 PM
They should throw Ronnell some passes

Okie35
9/25/2010, 08:47 PM
To be honest Kenney is capable of having a great game i.e. Miami last year but Miller looks like he plays more inspired this year. I think Kenney will have a good game next week though.

swardboy
9/25/2010, 09:13 PM
The deep catch was nice, but what really impressed me with Miller was the way he attacked making that catch in traffic over the middle. Heart....

rawlingsHOH
9/25/2010, 09:13 PM
Ball player.

rawlingsHOH
9/25/2010, 09:14 PM
As Larry Cochell used to say, GAMERS GET IT DONE.

sooner59
9/25/2010, 09:26 PM
+1. I've said this since game 1. But I think Kenny Stills is starting to show why he's a starter...

At least Miller catches the ball when he is wide open.

goingoneight
9/26/2010, 01:07 AM
They should throw Ronnell some passes

If Garrett Gilbert wants to throw a bunch of passes to Ronnell Lewis, I say go for it!

Harry Beanbag
9/26/2010, 02:37 AM
Miller, Broyles, Stills

That should be the starting line up. Kenney is soft. Miller is hard. I hear Dejuan quoting Allen Iverson about practice.

htownsooner7
9/26/2010, 08:36 AM
Kenney just can't do it. I wish well for the kid, but its clear now. Why do we have to see it again and again?

PLaw
9/26/2010, 08:45 AM
To be honest Kenney is capable of having a great game i.e. Miami last year but Miller looks like he plays more inspired this year. I think Kenney will have a good game next week though.

and, that is the problem. I think there is just too much inconsistency from Cam K. Dropping a TD with nobody within 10 yards is just not acceptable.

I'm cool with Broyles, Stills, and Miller

Boomer

OU-HSV
9/26/2010, 08:47 AM
Kenney just can't do it. I wish well for the kid, but its clear now. Why do we have to see it again and again?

And in the endzone at that. That's the part that drives me nuts. Dropped passes suck no matter where they are at on the field....but when it's for six. Geeze.

Crucifax Autumn
9/26/2010, 09:13 AM
Look at the bright side of things: We had 9 guys catch passes yesterday. Some teams are lucky to have 3.

OUthunder
9/26/2010, 09:15 AM
I never saw Jas Reynolds on the field last nite. Was I missing him or just too intoxicated?

Crucifax Autumn
9/26/2010, 09:17 AM
I didn't see him either, but I was WAY intoxicated.

Scott D
9/26/2010, 10:05 AM
not sure if Reynolds has been 100% cleared to play yet.

Shakadoodoo
9/26/2010, 10:23 AM
Stills is probably a superstar in practice - It takes most players a few games to make the transition. College game is much faster than high school and practice. I think Miller is playing good though - But I trust the coaches - they are the ones dealing with the kids everyday - they know a lot more than we know about who should be playing.

oupride
9/26/2010, 10:42 AM
perhaps this?
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz352/oupride/stupid0.jpg

rawlingsHOH
9/26/2010, 03:23 PM
Stills is probably a superstar in practice - It takes most players a few games to make the transition. College game is much faster than high school and practice. I think Miller is playing good though - But I trust the coaches - they are the ones dealing with the kids everyday - they know a lot more than we know about who should be playing.
The second half they started Stills, Broyles, and Miller. I like that trio a lot.

The Ghost of Mex
9/27/2010, 09:25 AM
The second half they started Stills, Broyles, and Miller. I like that trio a lot.

This^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^T his^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^

Miller has caught everything he has been thrown. I don't care how bad he i in practice, the guy is CLUTCH!

Play HIM!!!

I do still like Kenny as a #4 receiver.

Shakadoodoo
9/27/2010, 11:53 AM
This^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^T his^^^This^^^This^^^This^^^

Miller has caught everything he has been thrown. I don't care how bad he i in practice, the guy is CLUTCH!

Play HIM!!!

I do still like Kenny as a #4 receiver.

I would be willing to guarantee that the coaches don't give a damn about what we think either. There could be many other reasons why he is not starting, attitude, school, conditioning, ect..... We know about none of this stuff. But I would like to see him starting as well. He has been looking very good - I am just saying....

oumartin
9/27/2010, 12:05 PM
Coaches obviously have no clue? Cam Kenny has photos of Norvell with a tranny? Bob is just wanting to keep these games close to teach these kids how to win? Bob wants run outta Norman? Venebles is coaching the offense?

VA Sooner
9/27/2010, 02:48 PM
Best case scenario... keeping it vanilla until the RRR.

Maybe * is doing the same thing? :-)

jumperstop
9/27/2010, 04:22 PM
I would really like to see Miller out there more this Saturday. But what was brought up before about him getting off his feet for ever catch still seems to be true. The clutch catch he had to get the first he had to leave his feet and didn't pick up many yards after catch. I can't recall specifically off the top of my head the other catches he had though. Maybe Landry is just throwing high, but prehaps this is why he's not seeing as much playing time. At least he makes the catch though unlike Kenny.

oumartin
9/27/2010, 04:23 PM
Wasn't we asking for more Miller this time last year and he never saw the field against TExas

OK2U
9/27/2010, 04:55 PM
Depth chart re-released today
Kenney still starting