PDA

View Full Version : Hallo from Deutschland!

Tulsa_Fireman
9/25/2010, 12:55 PM
Ain't nothing I've found in either Frankfurt or Munchen that we ain't got in Tulsa. Except for broads in black tights en masse.

In other words, Tulsa >>>>> OKC.

Homey, pass along the fact that the German Society has it spot on. The more I spend time, the more I realize that for our Deutsche community, us Tulsans offer a prett damn good product.

Danke!

soonerboomer93
9/25/2010, 02:48 PM
are they hawt? if so ttiwwop

GottaHavePride
9/25/2010, 10:51 PM
I'll tell you what Deutschland has that we don't: arts funding.

The City of Berlin, according to the most recent information I've heard, has an arts budget higher that the entire National Endowment for the Arts here.

picasso
9/25/2010, 11:39 PM

The City of Berlin, according to the most recent information I've heard, has an arts budget higher that the entire National Endowment for the Arts here.

That would be awesome for me.:)

Amazing what kinda things you can fund when you have no military.

Harry Beanbag
9/26/2010, 02:17 AM
http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/oktoberfest-girls.jpg

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/26/2010, 09:46 AM

The City of Berlin, according to the most recent information I've heard, has an arts budget higher that the entire National Endowment for the Arts here.Cool. Our tax money subsidizing artists to create stuff for govt. bureaucrats. OKC and Tulsa...and Phoenix, too, fergodssakes, could compete with Berlin on that level.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/28/2010, 12:39 PM
GHP - and Berlin has a higher tax rate than any American state and the nation...

Would you rather keep you own money and donate it to causes that fund the arts or pay it to the state and hope that it may get used for arts, and arts that you like?