PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS THIS CRAP?

setem
9/25/2010, 10:13 AM
I lived in Arkansas for 5 years while I went to high school, never had a problem with the Hogs. TILL THIS CRAP! Get your own stuff!

Friends of the Program: Mustache for Ryan Mallett (http://friendsoftheprogram.net/2010/09/23/ryan-malletts-heisman-campaign-just-got-more-mansome/)

http://friendsoftheprogram.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/mustachebillboard.jpg

http://friendsoftheprogram.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/mallett-stache-logo.jpg

kevpks
9/25/2010, 10:14 AM
Their campaign might be more effective than ours since so many of their women will be able to participate.

OU-HSV
9/25/2010, 10:18 AM
Yeah I just saw this on gameday too. Funny, yet not original.

I'm pulling for the piggies today anyway. I think they can pull off the upset. Mallett just needs to be consistent (which he's shown he's capable of doing) and not make big mistakes.

And if I don't pull for the hogs my dad might just disown me since he is a Razorback alum.

setem
9/25/2010, 10:31 AM
Oh I am pulling for the piggies! It is just super gay that they have to copy us!

texaspokieokie
9/25/2010, 10:36 AM
pigs may not even known about landry's stache. who knows.

cccasooner2
9/25/2010, 11:48 AM
Actually, their students are growing a mustache so that others will not notice their lips moving as they read.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/25/2010, 11:53 AM
Actually, their students are growing a mustache so that others will not notice their lips moving as they read.Bammer will make 'em squeal like the li'l piggies they are, staches or not.

Flagstaffsooner
9/25/2010, 11:54 AM
aholes already copied our colors.

9/25/2010, 12:05 PM
aholes already copied our colors.Bammer 35 pig 17

Flagstaffsooner
9/25/2010, 12:18 PM
Their campaign might be more effective than ours since so many of their women will be able to participate.:D

setem
9/25/2010, 12:24 PM
It might be to cover up their Hair Lips!

oudavid1
9/25/2010, 01:56 PM
i still want them to win today.

zeke
9/25/2010, 02:22 PM
I wish those of you who are rooting for those inbred hogs lived a little closer to them & could hear what they think of OU.

I hope Alabama hangs 50 on them & Mullet gets his azz handed to him.

Blue
9/25/2010, 02:24 PM
They can have it. It's dumb.

Chuck Bao
9/25/2010, 02:44 PM
I wish those of you who are rooting for those inbred hogs lived a little closer to them & could hear what they think of OU.

I hope Alabama hangs 50 on them & Mullet gets his azz handed to him.

I really do appreciate those comments. They're S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C now with all of that superior speed.

Yeah, I am still bitter about that Orange Bowl game.

In that Cotton Bowl game, I stood up and yelled at their team: "Hey, go back to the S-E-C and leave winning to the big boys." The Arkansas fan sitting next to me started looking at me sideways. Okay, maybe that wasn't the smartest thing to yell, but I still had some "issues".

I can't imagine living near them, but I do admire that they love their team and their fans travel well to away games.

And, I hope they win today if only to shake things up a bit. Pig Suuuuuuiiiiiiii!

9/25/2010, 03:09 PM

I hope Alabama hangs 50 on them & Mullet gets his azz handed to him.This is the CORRECT answer. HOW ABOUT THAT MARK INGRAM!!! What a pass and catch for the TD! The Pigfans have mysteriously quieted down...heh.

9/25/2010, 03:47 PM
Pigs throw pick in the endzone. Bammer hammering downfield, in the 2nd qtr. ROLLLLLLLLLLLLTIDE!!!

StoopTroup
9/25/2010, 03:48 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PIG

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
9/25/2010, 03:49 PM
13-3 UCLA!

9/25/2010, 03:53 PM
Good D in the EZ by the pig, for the pick.

DsoonerDbetter
9/25/2010, 04:20 PM
I DO live close to the hated pigs and do not look forward to all the hooie they will spout if they win this game. I know I should wish for Bama to lose, but I can't stand the thought of the hated porkers beating a number one. They will never shut up--trust me. I've had a massive amount of pork shoved down my throat the last 25 years!

StoopTroup
9/25/2010, 04:23 PM
CRAB SALAD!

http://www.rawfish.com.au/images/boiled-alive-cooking-live-animals-seafood1.JPG

9/26/2010, 12:38 AM
I DO live close to the hated pigs and do not look forward to all the hooie they will spout if they win this game. I know I should wish for Bama to lose, but I can't stand the thought of the hated porkers beating a number one. They will never shut up--trust me. I've had a massive amount of pork shoved down my throat the last 25 years!In the '80's I lived in Tulsa several years, and couldn't believe all the love the Tulsa papers(World and Tribune) gave the hogs. Also, I know how insufferable the pig fan is. They are like LSU fans, thinking they deserve to be at the top all the time, ever since their NC in 1964 or '65. Mostly though, I don't wish them well because they are OU's neighbors, and can hurt us in recruiting with their success. GOOD WIN BAMMER! BAMMER-JAMMER!!!