PDA

View Full Version : I will be in Dallas on October 2nd.

SoonerInSpringdale
9/24/2010, 11:27 AM
It is 100% official. I will be in Dallas for the game.

Now all I have to do is find some $75 tickets and I'm set. ;)

What is the best plan for those of us who don't have tickets? Are there quite a few for sale outside the Cotton Bowl?

rawlingsHOH
9/24/2010, 11:31 AM
Skin a security guard a 20 spot. Never tried it but I've heard a dozen who have. Won't have a seat, but at least you are in.

Mississippi Sooner
9/24/2010, 11:35 AM
Skin a security guard a 20 spot. Never tried it but I've heard a dozen who have. Won't have a seat, but at least you are in.

Heh. We did the last time we went to Bayfest in Mobile. Forget about paying $30 per person to get in. Take your group and walk the perimeter of the fence. It won't take long to find a security guard that will let your entire party in for a $20.

sooner_born_1960
9/24/2010, 11:36 AM
I managed to do that once in Dallas.

UTgolfer
9/24/2010, 02:08 PM
Heh. We did the last time we went to Bayfest in Mobile. Forget about paying $30 per person to get in. Take your group and walk the perimeter of the fence. It won't take long to find a security guard that will let your entire party in for a $20.

Serious question...have you ever attended the TX/OU game at the Cotton Bowl? Where exactly is the fence located that one can slip through to get into the stadium?

fwsooner22
9/24/2010, 03:20 PM
Serious question...have you ever attended the TX/OU game at the Cotton Bowl? Where exactly is the fence located that one can slip through to get into the stadium?

Good way to get you a$$ kicked all the way out of the fair. I have seen that happen.