PDA

View Full Version : Get a load of Big Ten's sked this week...

ouwasp
9/21/2010, 11:32 PM
Courtesy of the TW Picker...thank you sir...

No Col @ Mich St
Cent Mich @ NW
Bowling Gr @ Mich
Austin Peay @ Wisc
Ball St @ Iowa
Toledo @ Purdue
E Mich @ tOSU
Temple @ Penn St
Akron @ Indy
No Ill @ Minnie
ILL (bye)
and just for grins, isn't some dog like S Dakota St at NEB?

Bet that Big Ten Network rakes it in this week. :rolleyes:

This sounds more like an opening week appetizer of creampuffs, not nearly a month into the season...

Peach Fuzz
9/21/2010, 11:36 PM
I'm just glad we took the easy road and scheduled weak OOC this year...

oudavid1
9/22/2010, 01:02 AM
Courtesy of the TW Picker...thank you sir...

No Col @ Mich St
Cent Mich @ NW
Bowling Gr @ Mich
Austin Peay @ Wisc
Ball St @ Iowa
Toledo @ Purdue
E Mich @ tOSU
Temple @ Penn St
Akron @ Indy
No Ill @ Minnie
ILL (bye)

Bet that Big Ten Network rakes it in this week. :rolleyes:

This sounds more like an opening week appetizer of creampuffs, not nearly a month into the season...

well they will get tested at least once.

agoo758
9/22/2010, 02:20 AM
Which reminds me, I left Oklahoma on my NCAA game to go to Illinois..... I would I could change my mind.:( :(

SoonerLB
9/22/2010, 04:00 AM
Never fear, the boys at ESPN will dig up (or make up) some obscure stats to turn those opponents into powerhouse programs that would scare the wits out of any Big 12 team. Mark may, err . . . my, words! ;)

Shakadoodoo
9/22/2010, 06:55 AM
Wow - I think the big 10 biggest triumph this yeas has been beating up on ND. Ohh and I guess Miami.

ouleaf
9/22/2010, 08:51 AM
That Temple/Penn St. could be interesting, but that's about it.

Bourbon St Sooner
9/22/2010, 08:59 AM
I don't see why texass didn't join them. They schedule just like a B10/11/12 team.

Jacie
9/22/2010, 09:03 AM
They are still playing OOC, same as the Big XII. SEC and Pac 10 are into the conference games already.

Of the Big 10's, the one that I find most interesting is Minnesota, which could lose at home to Northern Illinois, they are only a minus 4.

Before you diss em too much, here area some Big XII patsies:

Northern Iowa @ Iowa State

New Mexico St. @ Kansas

Miami, OH @ Missouri

South Dakota St. @ Nebraska

jkjsooner
9/22/2010, 09:12 AM
They are still playing OOC, same as the Big XII. SEC and Pac 10 are into the conference games already.

Of the Big 10's, the one that I find most interesting is Minnesota, which could lose at home to Northern Illinois, they are only a minus 4.

New Mexico St. @ Kansas

Miami, OH @ Missouri

The point is that there is only one game in the Big 10 with another BCS conference team and that is Temple! Everyone plays cupcakes from time to time but to have no interesting games in the entire conference?

royalfan5
9/22/2010, 09:15 AM
The point is that there is only one game in the Big 10 with another BCS conference team and that is Temple! Everyone plays cupcakes from time to time but to have no interesting games in the entire conference?

Temple is in the Mac.

Peach Fuzz
9/22/2010, 09:58 AM
I dont ever wanna get a load from a big 10 "sked" :mad:

bent rider
9/22/2010, 10:29 AM
Never fear, the boys at ESPN will dig up (or make up) some obscure stats to turn those opponents into powerhouse programs that would scare the wits out of any Big 12 team. Mark may, err . . . my, words! ;)

Well, Appalachian State did beat Mich recently. ;)

I'd gripe more about ESPN if they weren't showing the OU-Cincy game.

oudivesherpa
9/22/2010, 10:38 AM
I hear tOSU has scheduled William and Mary for 2012, but they only want to play with Mary.

tfoolry
9/22/2010, 11:20 AM

New Mexico St. @ Kansas

Miami, OH @ Missouri

Northern Iowa should be discredited for scheduling a patsy like Iowa State.

soonerboy_odanorth
9/22/2010, 11:24 AM

Hey!

Don't you crack on the JACKRABBITS of SDSU!

They almost took the mighty Gophers down in their own house last year, as their cross-state bretheren Coyotes of SDU did two weeks ago!

TOUCHDOWN, JACKRABBITS!

bluedogok
9/22/2010, 09:00 PM
I don't see why texass didn't join them. They schedule just like a B10/11/12 team.
Give them time.....there are some down here who still think it could happen when the Big 12 implodes.

kelloggOUballa
9/23/2010, 02:31 PM
Which reminds me, I left Oklahoma on my NCAA game to go to Illinois..... I would I could change my mind.:( :(

Come on, man. *Chris Carter tone*

Spritekid
9/23/2010, 02:47 PM
I have been saying it for years!! Ohio State is way overrated!! They only way they play for a national championship is if everyone else is either rebuilding or knocks everyone else out. Wish we had a schedule like this.....

Ohio State VS Rank opponent
Marshall - 132
Miami Fl - 62
Ohio - 91
Eastern Michigan - 140
Illinois - 51
Indiana - 34
Wisconsin - 11
Purdue - 58
Minnesota - 100
Penn State - 43
Iowa - 44