Jonathan Nelson
Eric Mensik
Ryan Broyles
Demarco Murray
Jimmy Stevens

I may add a couple more on Wednesday!

Soonermagik
9/18/2010, 10:11 PM
Student section got one, but they weren't there to receive it.

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 10:21 PM
The student section looked half full all day. At least when the TV panned the stadium.

OUthunder
9/18/2010, 10:23 PM
No one on the defense deserves one IMHO. Maybe Murray and Broyles because that's the only two stars that OU has this year on either side of the ball.

sooner59
9/18/2010, 10:26 PM
The student section looked half full all day. At least when the TV panned the stadium.

It was packed until halftime. Then a ton of people just up and left. When it was 10-3. Who pays for a ticket, goes to the game, and then leaves at halftime of a close game? :mad: :mad:

ousooners182
9/18/2010, 10:26 PM
i would say maybe consider adding tony jefferson he made a few plays in the backfield doing a good job flying to the ball...but he also got blocked and sealed off on a few plays to..hes going to be a star though i think

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 10:29 PM
No one on the defense deserves one IMHO. Maybe Murray and Broyles because that's the only two stars that OU has this year on either side of the ball.

Got to watch more than "the ball".

Okie35
9/18/2010, 10:30 PM
Daniel Noble had a couple of great plays.

OUthunder
9/18/2010, 10:33 PM
Got to watch more than "the ball".

I did, the defense tackled like Baylor today. Also, our line DL got bitch slapped all day long.

ousooners182
9/18/2010, 10:33 PM
Daniel Noble had a couple of great plays.

definitely! he deserves a mention for sure...maybe hes going to fill that role ive been waitin mcfarland too

TXBOOMER
9/18/2010, 10:34 PM
What is this give everybody a trophy for effort? One per unit....Demarco - O Lewis - D Stevens Special Teams.

Blue
9/18/2010, 10:35 PM

Bull****.

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 10:37 PM
I did, the defense tackled like Baylor today. Also, our line DL got bitch slapped all day long.
As a whole, the second half was awful.

But S McGee, J Nelson, and T Lewis all played very good, tough games.

OUthunder
9/18/2010, 10:40 PM
Bull****.

Bull****! You must be watching a different team that I am. Name one game changer on this team besides those two. Please don't say Lewis...that guy got blocked every which way but in the stands today. Sure he made a few tackles today, but he's SUPPOSED TO!

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 10:43 PM
Bull****! You must be watching a different team that I am. Name one game changer on this team besides those two. Please don't say Lewis...that guy got blocked every which way but in the stands today. Sure he made a few tackles today, but he's SUPPOSED TO!

T Lewis played a very good game, injured, none the less.

Blue
9/18/2010, 10:43 PM
We're three games in. Landry Jones will prove you wrong...our rec corps will prove you wrong...Beal, Alexander, and the rest of the D will prove you wrong.

You were prob pissing and moaning like this after the KU game in 00'.

Just bc we're playing close games doesn't mean we suck.

OUthunder
9/18/2010, 10:44 PM
T Lewis played a very good game, injured, none the less.

I thought he played well before the injury and very mediocre afterwards.

OUthunder
9/18/2010, 10:44 PM
We're three games in. Landry Jones will prove you wrong...our rec corps will prove you wrong...Beal, Alexander, and the rest of the D will prove you wrong.

I hope you're right.

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 10:48 PM

JT Thatcher, the best absolutely terrible game I've ever seen.

ousooners182
9/18/2010, 10:54 PM
Student section got one, but they weren't there to receive it.

lmao. thats awesome

Blue
9/18/2010, 10:54 PM
I hope you're right.

Me too...;)

OUthunder
9/18/2010, 10:56 PM
Well, I have a life beyond OU football. I have a wife, kids, mortgage, etc...So someone will have to refresh my memory on the OU-KU game in 2000, lol.

ousooners182
9/18/2010, 11:00 PM
Well, I have a life beyond OU football. I have a wife, kids, mortgage, etc...So someone will have to refresh my memory on the OU-KU game in 2000, lol.

so are you insinuating that people who do remember the game against kansas in 2000 dont have a life ??
:cool:

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 11:03 PM
So someone will have to refresh my memory on the OU-KU game in 2000, lol.

Sure, OU defense had a bunch of busts and breakdowns to give KU some big yardage. But also had a number of INTs, I think Thatcher had 3. People were very alarmed about the prospects of the defense. Then the Texas, KSU, NU stretch happened!

Blue
9/18/2010, 11:05 PM

Congrats on all that. You seem really happy....;)

OU/KU 2000 was a close game. Just like OU/TAMU that year, and OU/KSU and OU/FSU.

You gotta get the breaks and just win baby.

badger
9/18/2010, 11:06 PM
Who pays for a ticket, goes to the game, and then leaves at halftime of a close game? :mad: :mad:

The parents via the bursar... and even if the kiddios eventually foot the bill themselves via massive student loans, the price of admission is a hell of a lot less for students than the rest of us (unless you figure in the cost of being a student, heh)

gaylordfan1
9/18/2010, 11:08 PM
This may have nothing to do with this thread other than I think this kid needs some cred. Daniel Noble the true frosh @ DT had a good game. He came in and caused havoc. Solid kid. He may get much more PT next game.

Okie35
9/18/2010, 11:09 PM

So true every opponent is different. You can tell when the team is inspired they look like the best team in the nation. The FSU could've been much much worse.

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 11:10 PM
Jimmy Stevens or Patrick O'Hara?

Blue
9/18/2010, 11:13 PM
Stevens! How could we go wrong...? don't answer that.

sooner59
9/18/2010, 11:15 PM
Jimmy Stevens or Patrick O'Hara?

Jimmy did us well today. I give him props. First time for this this season, and he jumped right in when he had to and did his job. And that 41 yard FG made the difference in the game. He also did not miss a PAT.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/18/2010, 11:38 PM
Jimmy did us well today. I give him props. First time for this this season, and he jumped right in when he had to and did his job. And that 41 yard FG made the difference in the game. He also did not miss a PAT.Him and (as usual)Broyles. Broyles is as good as Murray was in his freshman yr.

Mazeppa
9/18/2010, 11:40 PM
Tress way was the player of the game.

yermom
9/19/2010, 04:09 AM
nice to see the touchbacks

i had no idea O'Hara was hurt though. kudos for Jimmy Stevens, for sure