PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Does anyone have dean's phone #?

soonerbrat
9/18/2010, 08:07 PM
I need to talk to dean or Lisa ASAP

Lott's Bandana
9/18/2010, 08:18 PM
Your keys are on the floor of your car, according to Dean...he seems to think he knows why you are posting. I called him to ask if I could share his digits. Let me know if this doesn't solve your dilemma?

soonerbrat
9/18/2010, 08:28 PM
They put someone elses keys in my car

Lott's Bandana
9/18/2010, 08:32 PM
Ooops! K, I'll call him again right now.

OKLA21FAN
9/18/2010, 08:35 PM
They put someone elses keys in my car
you got the wrong car!!!!

soonerbrat
9/18/2010, 08:39 PM
I'll take the other car it's way nicer than mine

colleyvillesooner
9/18/2010, 10:27 PM
Those were my keys!!! I'll PEEM you my address. Luckily we had another set in my wifea purse!

JohnnyMack
9/18/2010, 10:44 PM
Lolcatz.

colleyvillesooner
9/18/2010, 10:46 PM
Cram it. This was all after the waitress at Logans lost my debit card.

JohnnyMack
9/18/2010, 11:17 PM
Double lolcatz.

GKeeper316
9/19/2010, 01:21 AM
i'm just waiting for john candy to make his first SO appearance...

yermom
9/19/2010, 03:57 AM
remind me not to park at the tailgate ;)

SoonerStormchaser
9/19/2010, 08:28 AM
Dear Yermom,

DON'T PARK AT THE TAILGATE!!!

Love,
Me

xoxoxoxo

stoopified
9/19/2010, 08:30 AM
Sounds like y'all need a new keymaster.

Flagstaffsooner
9/19/2010, 08:36 AM
http://home.earthlink.net/~coop666/br549.jpg

colleyvillesooner
9/19/2010, 09:10 AM
Ready for triple lolcatz? This was Brat's PEEM responsewhen I asked her to jut mail them to me:

i gave them to the cops and they were gonna take them to dean at othello's...otherwise I would!!!

:eek:

dolemitesooner
9/19/2010, 09:14 AM
crazy stuff

btk108
9/19/2010, 09:16 AM
I hear this guy is available

http://www.consumertrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/keymaster.jpg

Phil
9/19/2010, 10:25 AM
So that's why my dad got a phone message from the Norman cops last night trying to find out how to get hold of whoever runs the tailgate.

colleyvillesooner
9/19/2010, 11:27 AM
Oh, man, really sorry for any inconvenience caused. When we headed out to the game I told dean that our keys were in he hook and if we weren't back before he needed to split, just to throw them under the mat and we had a second set. We would have been back sooner, except the whole lost debit card set me back awhile.

The truck wit the port-a-potty on it was still there when we left, around 9:00.

colleyvillesooner
9/19/2010, 06:58 PM
So...do you think the cops have them or Dean? Should this be a poll?

I can haz keys back?

StoopTroup
9/19/2010, 07:02 PM
Someone had secs in your car but I'm not allowed to tell ya who it was. :D

C&CDean
9/19/2010, 08:43 PM
Alright children, settle down. No drama, nothing to see here...

Here's the story:

At the tailgate CVS is mixing whiskey with coke or something - anyhow, he was ruining perfectly good whiskey. He mentions to me that it's the lovely Miss Jennifer's birthday, and that they were going to dinner after the game, and that if he wasn't back, put the keys in his ride. Me, on the other hand was pouring my favorite drink - whiskey and plastic. I said "OK."

After the game, we're cleaning up, and I only see one car in the lot - a Mazda. There's one set of keys hanging up - a Mazda. So, I put that set of keys in the car.

We leave and go to Othellos to grab a bite. I'm sitting there at the bar and I get a call from Lott's Bandana that Brat is looking for her keys. I go "I put them in her ride." He goes "OK, I'll tell her." A little later momma gets a text saying those weren't her keys. About that time I go "doh, I remember now about the other Mazda..." Anyhow, a minute or so later two of Norman's finest come walking down the bar and go "is any of you Dean & Lisa?" I go "I'm Lisa, what's up?"

He goes "I've got these keys, and I have to record them and impound them and lock them up and someone can pick them up on Monday." I go "just give me the damn keys and I'll take care of it." He goes "sir, I can't do that, I've recorded taking possession of them, blah blah blah." I go "look, give me the damn keys and I'll take care of it. I know who they belong to and I'll get them to them." He goes "are you sure?" I go "yeah, give me the damn keys." He goes "well, OK, but make sure they get to the owners. this will save us some time and problems." I go "sure will, have a good night," then I bought a day-old paper from Calvin and went back to my Jameson and pizza.

The End.

Well, almost. I left my phone on the bar and didn't get it back until a couple minutes ago. I was cutting hay all day so momma goes up to Norman and gets my phone. I've got 5 messages from all kinds of peeps worrying about the keys, why the cops have called, etc. Anyhow, back to normal.

OKLA21FAN
9/19/2010, 08:47 PM
then I bought a day-old paper from Calvin .

:pop:

colleyvillesooner
9/19/2010, 09:08 PM
Holy crap! Good thing this was my last home game this season! I'll peem you my address if you would be so kind to mail em back. Can you please use UPS, I don't want it getting lost. ;)

Let me know what I can do to make it up to ya.

C&CDean
9/19/2010, 09:13 PM
UPS? Are you ****ing kidding me? I wouldn't send my bull's sperm over that POS deal.

Either peem me your address, or hook up with us in 2 weeks for OU/TX. We're at the Embassy Suites Galleria this year.

colleyvillesooner
9/19/2010, 09:16 PM
It was a joke, baldy. PEEM'd the address. My work key is on there, otherwise I'd just meet you at OU TX. Thanks again.

Phew!

StoopTroup
9/19/2010, 09:17 PM
If you absolutely need it now....call this guy.

NeK5ZjtpO-M

proud gonzo
9/19/2010, 09:54 PM
sometimes I'm glad I'm left out of the exciting stuff.

soonerbrat
9/20/2010, 01:52 AM
sorry guys! my idea was to leave the keys on the top of th tire under the wheel well and leave a note that said "call me about your keys" and then they'd call me and i would tell them where the keys were. my friend who is a criminal lawyer......sorry criminal defense lawyer is very paranoid was afraid that if i did that and somehow the car was stolen and my fingerprints were on it or something or wahtever that I might get into trouble. i called everyone i knew that might have dean's number, then i posted here and started pasing messages back and forth thru someone...in the meantime, i called the po po to ask if anyone had called them to report lost keys, and they wanted more information and said they'd come over. So they did, they were nice, they must've been bored because two cars showed up and they did like a real investigation and stuff. they called the statoin and found out who owned the building...then i told themthat I knew where the person who runs the tailgate was adn i could take the keys over and they said no, that they would do it since we had already handed them over to them. So I was like...cool. let's go home. i was exhausted.

Sorry for the mixup Ben. i absolutely would've mailed htem to you. Sounds like you go there right after we left

colleyvillesooner
9/20/2010, 07:22 AM
No problem. Like I said, we had another set and after just going through the lost debit card fiasco I just said "I'm sure we'll get em back. Let's go".

Thanks for trying to get them back to someone.

olevetonahill
9/20/2010, 07:35 AM
did ya recover yer debit card ?

Lott's Bandana
9/20/2010, 08:11 AM
BTW, you're welcome.

pilobolus
9/20/2010, 08:24 AM
Isn't there a "Dean light" to activate in times of need, like the Batman has?

soonerbrat
9/20/2010, 09:50 AM
No problem. Like I said, we had another set and after just going through the lost debit card fiasco I just said "I'm sure we'll get em back. Let's go".

Thanks for trying to get them back to someone.

you're welcome for not taking your car instead. I like it :D

JohnnyMack
9/20/2010, 09:52 AM
Y'all are a bunch of drunks.

Crucifax Autumn
9/20/2010, 10:07 AM
Jesus H. Christ! None of you dipsticks have pockets?

yermom
9/20/2010, 10:31 AM
you must relinquish your keys to park ;)

Soonerntxs
9/20/2010, 10:32 AM
I just want to say that if LOTT'S BANDANA is making phone calls, wash the darn thing, stab it or get it on TV. I've seen alott of funny things, but a talking bandana, WOW!:D

Sure enjoyed the TG and thank you!

See you all in a few weeks!

soonerbrat
9/20/2010, 11:29 AM
Y'all are a bunch of drunks.

yes....and your point is?

Viking Kitten
9/20/2010, 11:37 AM
When I read this thread, I heard the Benny Hill music playing in my head.

soonerbrat
9/20/2010, 11:38 AM
When I read this thread, I heard the Benny Hill music playing in my head.

i think that's the soundtrack to my whole life.

OULenexaman
9/20/2010, 12:41 PM
I think a new Geico commercial could be made out of this.....

Mississippi Sooner
9/20/2010, 12:45 PM
Can Geico really save you 15% or more on your car insurance?

Is leaving your keys with Dean at the tailgate a really bad idea?

soonerbrat
9/20/2010, 01:15 PM
Can Geico really save you 15% or more on your car insurance?

Is leaving your keys with Dean at the tailgate a really bad idea?

i actually didn't leave my keys because I wasn't blocking anyone in.

C&CDean
9/20/2010, 01:27 PM
i actually didn't leave my keys because I wasn't blocking anyone in.

Which brings us back to doe...

If you had followed the damn rules we wouldn't have had this drama missy.

Everybody see what happens when just one rebel thinks she can just go and fly on her own - do it her way - eff the establishment! Poor Ben is sitting on the front stoop of his business right now not earning any money to feed his poor baby and pregnant wife because one person felt like they were above the rules.

We're galdamned lucky nobody lost an eye here.

soonerbrat
9/20/2010, 01:29 PM
:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
9/20/2010, 01:42 PM
yes....and your point is?

He dont have a point, hes just mumblin shat

olevetonahill
9/20/2010, 01:44 PM

Everybody see what happens when just one rebel thinks she can just go and fly on her own - do it her way - eff the establishment! Poor Ben is sitting on the front stoop of his business right now not earning any money to feed his poor baby and pregnant wife because one person felt like they were above the rules.

Bitches man Bitches!

soonerbrat
9/20/2010, 03:53 PM

yes we would because your drunk *** still woulda thrown CV's mazda keys in my mazda.

;)

colleyvillesooner
9/20/2010, 04:46 PM
BTW, you're welcome.

Sorry, thanks for being to middle man to getting the keys to Dean!

soonerbrat
9/20/2010, 04:49 PM
BTW, you're welcome.

thank you :O

colleyvillesooner
9/20/2010, 08:38 PM
did ya recover yer debit card ?

Nope, left my info with them, but no one ever called. New one is on the way, and no one used it before I canceled it.

olevetonahill
9/20/2010, 09:03 PM
Thats great.

yermom
9/20/2010, 10:48 PM
btw, i saw Mrs. Dean at the post office to mail the keys this afternoon, so they should be on their way :D

colleyvillesooner
9/21/2010, 07:49 AM
Sweet!

Lott's Bandana
9/21/2010, 08:23 AM
Did you know that Calvin breaks out his old wagon for gamedays?

During the week he uses his new cart (don't call it a wagon, he'll correct you), but for home games, out from retirement comes the wagon.

OKLA21FAN
9/21/2010, 09:12 AM
Did you know that Calvin breaks out his old wagon for gamedays?

During the week he uses his new cart (don't call it a wagon, he'll correct you), but for home games, out from retirement comes the wagon.

Calvin knows not to F with tradition. (rumor has it, that he also yells 'SOONERS' at the end of the anthem too!) :pop:

soonerbrat
9/21/2010, 10:19 AM
Calvin is cranky. we bought a paper from him at Louie's after the game. my friend asked how much, and he said 50 cents...but we didnt' have 50 cents, only a dollar bill.....my friend asked for change and Calvin snatched his dollar and said he didn't have change and then walked away.

I should've made him my pic of the day on facebook.

pilobolus
9/21/2010, 11:34 AM
Calvin is cranky. we bought a paper from him at Louie's after the game. my friend asked how much, and he said 50 cents...but we didnt' have 50 cents, only a dollar bill.....my friend asked for change and Calvin snatched his dollar and said he didn't have change and then walked away.

He also almost ran over my five year old after the game and didn't say excuse me or anything.

soonerbrat
9/21/2010, 01:21 PM
He also almost ran over my five year old after the game and didn't say excuse me or anything.

no wonder his helmet says not to hit it in the back. people might want to if he runs over their little kids

saucysoonergal
9/21/2010, 01:31 PM
He should take some of those dollars and buy some deodorant.

OKLA21FAN
9/21/2010, 02:10 PM

He is just practicing to be a water vendor at Gaylord Memorial. :pop:

Lott's Bandana
9/21/2010, 02:26 PM

You should "friend" him. Watch what happens.

:pop:

colleyvillesooner
9/27/2010, 06:55 PM
Got the keys. Thanks again Dean!

Soonerwake
9/27/2010, 09:05 PM
yes we would because your drunk *** still woulda thrown CV's mazda keys in my mazda.

;)

Actually, it was my drunk *** that threw those keys in your car. But, I was just following orders from Sgt Deano..