PDA

View Full Version : LANDRY BALLET

JRAM
9/18/2010, 07:52 PM
I am sorry , but Landry needs to stop his little patootie ballet each time he goes back to pass. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so afraid of being hit. He needs to pull his head out and settle down. Consistency would be a novel approach.

Blue
9/18/2010, 07:54 PM
Dudes 3-0 and has some pretty good numbers. I agree he's a little shaky at times but damn. Not every QB is perfect on every series.

We're spoiled as ****.

mightysooner
9/18/2010, 08:00 PM
He just has a mental issue where he get's antsy, doesn't plant his feet or square his shoulders before he throws. He's no Bradford (who is?) but he'll get better.

TXBOOMER
9/18/2010, 08:01 PM
Nerves are like the yips in golf. Very few get over it. Just want him to not make the big mistakes and hopefully he will learn to control his nerves.

sooner518
9/18/2010, 08:29 PM
he looked definitely Hybl-esque at times with his happy feet today.

VA Sooner
9/18/2010, 08:35 PM
Nerves are like the yips in golf. Very few get over it. Just want him to not make the big mistakes and hopefully he will learn to control his nerves.

Agree.

Control his nerves and don't have a 5-INT game like he against Nebraska. Will get better with time and when he reviews the tape, he can see that he can trust his line to protect him longer than he thinks possible.