PDA

View Full Version : East Popcorn State

ouwasp
9/18/2010, 06:57 PM
I'm watching a college football highlight show... sure enough, the talking heads are gushing over Bama drilling Duke, Penn St beating some dog, etc. And they talk about "having issues" with the final from Norman.

Maybe we need to follow the scheduling formula of "guranteed wins" aka "guaranteed blowouts". Building character and all that humbug only goes so far... OU will probably drop in the polls after another victory.

Bring on East Popcorn State! A 56-10 final looks oh so good to the powers that be (media)...

CrimsonJim
9/18/2010, 06:58 PM
They can drop us if they want to, it won't bother me a bit. As long as we keep putting up W's, everything will take care of itself in the end.

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 07:00 PM
Yep, opinions don't matter, as long as OU wins.

SoonerStormchaser
9/18/2010, 07:00 PM
They can drop us if they want to, it won't bother me a bit. As long as we keep putting up W's, everything will take care of itself in the end.

Not really, I see Ohio State going undefeated...and Boise State...and probably Bama...and TCU.

THis is probably the year where the playoff talk gets turned into a roar!

CrimsonJim
9/18/2010, 07:08 PM
Not really, I see Ohio State going undefeated...and Boise State...and probably Bama...and TCU.

THis is probably the year where the playoff talk gets turned into a roar!

lol...while your prognosticatin' is possible, it is highly unlikely - history is on my side on this. There is a LOT of football yet to be played young weedhopper. :)