PDA

View Full Version : Nelson...wooooozy.

Lott's Bandana
9/18/2010, 06:50 PM
Did he ever come back in, or did they take his helmet away?

Okie35
9/18/2010, 06:58 PM
He came back in. I remember see Bob talk to him after he took that timeout when he realized Air Force wasn't going to kick the onside.

Lott's Bandana
9/18/2010, 07:09 PM
Good. He had no clue he was even in a football game there for a moment.

BoulderSooner79
9/18/2010, 07:10 PM
He stung himself on that hard hit against the tailback. Someone should have taken him out of the game (or he should have) and he gave up a medium length pass on the next play. I was real happy to see he came back in later.

rawlingsHOH
9/18/2010, 07:14 PM
Nelson was out there throwing his body around, selling out for the team. And the dipcrap announcer would only talk about the "heart" of the AFA guy.

Nelson showed a lot today.

BoulderSooner79
9/18/2010, 07:18 PM
Nelson was out there throwing his body around, selling out for the team. And the dipcrap announcer would only talk about the "heart" of the AFA guy.

Nelson showed a lot today.

^this. Our secondary guys tackled extremely well in space today and delivered some real blows in the process.

VA Sooner
9/18/2010, 08:46 PM
Nelson was giving it all. The guy knows option offenses... used to run one in high school. I give him kudos for knocking that huge fullback around.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/18/2010, 09:35 PM
I have to admit...you saw a lot out of him on TV that I didn't see in person..I'll have to watch the tv broadcast...I was really down on his play...whiffed on some easy plays....I'll look again though

gaylordfan1
9/18/2010, 10:20 PM
They said on TV he was out with a knee. But after the game I saw him talking and laughing it up with other players, then running off the field. Gosh, I hope its not a knee.