PDA

View Full Version : Just remember...

Okla-homey
9/17/2010, 09:55 PM
AFA cadets, including their football players, are just aggies with a government subsidy.

47straight
9/18/2010, 02:31 AM
AFA cadets, including their football players, are just aggies with a government subsidy.

Sounds like someone had to salute one too many academy grads in his day.

AlbqSooner
9/18/2010, 06:04 AM

Less painful than saluting the 90 day wonders.

texaspokieokie
9/18/2010, 06:34 AM

makes no sense to me.

these guys are some of the best & brightest.

Phil
9/18/2010, 06:54 AM

Now, Homey. My little brother, who is a USAFA and OU grad, and who is about to pin on LTC, is not aggy. Although I haven't spoken with him about it recently, I suspect his take on USAFA's FB team is the same at it was when he was a zoomie - he wants them to get the crap kicked out of them, especially if it's us doing the kicking.

Okla-homey
9/18/2010, 07:05 AM

No. Not really, Several were and remain good friends. Only knew one former AFA football player though. He wasn't very bright.

Okla-homey
9/18/2010, 07:08 AM
Now, Homey. My little brother, who is a USAFA and OU grad, and who is about to pin on LTC, is not aggy. Although I haven't spoken with him about it recently, I suspect his take on USAFA's FB team is the same at it was when he was a zoomie - he wants them to get the crap kicked out of them, especially if it's us doing the kicking.

The Army and Marine Corps abbreviates the rank of lieutenant colonel as "LTC." The Air Force abbreviates it as "Lt. Col." Just sayin'
And for the record, I want AFA to go down in flames today too.

SoonerStormchaser
9/18/2010, 12:26 PM
Less painful than saluting the 90 day wonders.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: mlm :mad: :mad: :mad:

SoonerStormchaser
9/18/2010, 12:28 PM

Srsly Phil, he got promo'd? Awesome! He still out at Holloman?

p.s. have fun up in T-town at the concert on Wed, I still can't go cause they might ship my *** out sometime this week and I have no clue when!

SicEmBaylor
9/18/2010, 03:52 PM
I didn't know the service academies were so big on stressing an agricultural curriculum.