PDA

View Full Version : Team Hotel in Cincy

C&CDean
9/17/2010, 03:58 PM
Anybody know where the team hotel is going to be, and/or what OU parties/tailgates are going on?

Collier11
9/17/2010, 04:27 PM
Tail Chaser! BTW, Derick is gonna stop by with me tomorrow so if you wanna lock him in the porta toilet let me know and we can ambush him

Breadburner
9/17/2010, 04:28 PM
Anybody know where the team hotel is going to be, and/or what OU parties/tailgates are going on?

The party is in your mouth and everyone is coming.......:D :D :D

BoomerSooner, esq.
9/17/2010, 04:30 PM
Ive been wondering the same thing. Just have to make it through one more week of class/work..........................

C&CDean
9/17/2010, 06:48 PM
Alright wiseasses. Personally, I couldn't give a **** where they're staying, however, a young man from Cincy who came with his pop and his pop's friend to our tailgate last year wants to know. His name is Cade, and I believe he's about 11 years old. He became a Sooner fan when AD was here, and his mom has told me he has like 20 something OU shirts, hats, etc., OU crap all over his room, etc. He broke his arm playing football last week, and now he's free to do the whole weekend thing in Cincinnati and wants to know where the OU folks are going to be hanging.

So, help a kid out.

C&CDean
9/17/2010, 06:50 PM
Tail Chaser! BTW, Derick is gonna stop by with me tomorrow so if you wanna lock him in the porta toilet let me know and we can ambush him

Dude, if you and me ambushed him there wouldn't be enough left to put down the **** hole in the urinal.

yukonsooner
9/17/2010, 09:07 PM
What every hotel it is they should check bedbugregistry.com. It has been reported that over the last two years Cincinnati has been the number one place for Orkin's extermination of bed bugs. Beware.

Whet
9/17/2010, 10:04 PM
Super8 on Pete Rose Way?

Crucifax Autumn
9/17/2010, 10:23 PM
What every hotel it is they should check bedbugregistry.com. It has been reported that over the last two years Cincinnati has been the number one place for Orkin's extermination of bed bugs. Beware.

Those ****ers are rampant in Vegas. Luckily I haven't encountered them yet, but they are everywhere.

MomOfAnOhioSoonerFanatic
9/19/2010, 07:50 AM
Hi Dean -
Thanks for your post and your help! It looks like the team is staying at the Westin. There is an event at the hotel on Saturday sometime before the game too. We are really looking forward to next weekend! We will probably go downtown Friday night and then again all day Saturday.
thanks again -
Sherri (Cade's Mom)

Flagstaffsooner
9/19/2010, 08:32 AM
The party is in your mouth and everyone is coming.......:D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whet
9/19/2010, 11:16 AM
The Westin is at 5th & Vine, just 3 blocks from where we will be "camping" in the RV at the parking lot at 4th-5th & Plum!

badger
9/19/2010, 11:38 AM
To any kids that make the trip - don't be all like "Awww, all I got was _______" when only one player gives you his autograph.

Whet
9/19/2010, 11:48 AM
Heck, if I was trying to get an autograph and all I got was an underline, I would be a little ticked!