PDA

View Full Version : So I Want to transfer to OU

SouthCarolinaSooner
9/16/2010, 02:38 PM
After this year or the next, currently I'm a freshman at an out of state college and my residence is out of state. I'm a Poly Sci major and im playing a sport, not one of the "big 3" and id most likely be walk on material, not scholarship. Any advice for this process would be greatly appreciated, especially if anyone knows details on transfer academic scholarships or tuition waivers. Thanks!

yermom
9/16/2010, 02:51 PM
i used to know the right people. it's been a while. :D

i know where their office was 10 years ago...

yermom
9/16/2010, 02:55 PM
here is some info:

scholarships, transfer info on the right:
http://www.ou.edu/go2/home/scholarships.html

general info for transfers:
http://www.ou.edu/content/go2/audience_nav/transfer_students.html

TUSooner
9/16/2010, 03:39 PM
Join a sorority.

:rolleyes: :)

oumartin
9/16/2010, 04:55 PM
You're not transferring to OU to get away from your poor handicapped father who has spent the last 10 years of his life putting you through school are you?

SouthCarolinaSooner
9/16/2010, 05:34 PM
You're not transferring to OU to get away from your poor handicapped father who has spent the last 10 years of his life putting you through school are you?
:O nailed

Collier11
9/16/2010, 08:42 PM
If you are looking to play the sport, go to www.soonersports.com and look up the coaches info and shoot them an email or call their office. Get your transfer papers done early, I transferred into OU from another school after 2 years and that crap can take forever

GKeeper316
9/16/2010, 11:30 PM
also make sure you meet the transfer reqs for whichever college you're transferring into... each of the colleges that make up the university have different admissions and transfer standards.

King Crimson
9/17/2010, 05:44 AM
multiple and various sciences major.....nice.

political science, while a misnomer, is what we call that.

yermom is a monkey gone to heaven.