PDA

View Full Version : Taking someone elses wife (girlfriend) to the game.

SoonerPr8r
9/16/2010, 09:34 AM
Frowned upon? :pop:

texaspokieokie
9/16/2010, 09:39 AM
i took my roommates girlfriend to the rose bowl game, long time ago.

KantoSooner
9/16/2010, 09:44 AM
I suppose it would depend on the overall relationship. Let's say you, your wife and another couple all have tickets and sit next to each other. Then your buddy is called out of town and says, "Gee will you and Wilma take Susan to the game this weekend?" The Boy Scout Manual says this is 'okay'.

If, on the other hand, no one has tickets, and you buy a pair so you and the other's wife/girlfriend will have something fun to do for an afternoon preparatory to an evening of secretive, illicit boffing, then that's frowned upon by not only most major philosophical systems but also the Australian Council On Mateship. Just isn't done.

SoonerPr8r
9/16/2010, 09:58 AM
What if you bring someone elses wife home from the game? Or is that another thread?

KantoSooner
9/16/2010, 11:16 AM
Well, that's more on the order of a tree falling in the woods: is there anyone there to hear it? If not, did it really make any noise?
In the instant case, the moral query would be two-fold:
1. Were either of you seen at any time in a place you 'should not' have been?
2. Do either of you remember the rest of the day?

If the answer to both is 'no' then the guru's advice is to have another beer and put this obvious hallucination aside.

Life is so much easier when you live it oblivious!

Soonrboy
9/16/2010, 11:21 AM
My neighbor, male, went with my wife, female, to the game last weekend. I had to go do some clean up after my idiot brother in Tulsa. He was ecstatic. The people we sit by were afraid to ask her where I was and she didn't think to explain til the third quarter. haha.

soonerbrat
9/16/2010, 11:34 AM
i went with a friend last year...I had a boyfriend and he's married...no big deal.

goingoneight
9/16/2010, 11:35 AM
People are taking this thread way too seriously. :D

bmjlr
9/16/2010, 11:37 AM
I would like to...is that the correct answer?

KantoSooner
9/16/2010, 11:37 AM
We're assuming you're female or the whole zeitgeist of this little exchange just took an extreme left turn.
Again the key question: just what, precisely, do you mean by 'no big deal'?

soonerbrat
9/16/2010, 11:39 AM
We're assuming you're female or the whole zeitgeist of this little exchange just took an extreme left turn.
Again the key question: just what, precisely, do you mean by 'no big deal'?

Most people here know that I am female. They didn't have to assume...

we had a good time, no one was jealous and nothing bad happened

stoopified
9/16/2010, 11:40 AM
Frowned upon? :pop:I don't know about that BUT it could get you SHOT.

BoulderSooner79
9/16/2010, 11:40 AM
Does she sit or stand during the game?

SoonerPr8r
9/16/2010, 11:44 AM
Does she sit or stand during the game?

Not sure but she sure does yell a lot.....yells SOONER!!! that is

KantoSooner
9/16/2010, 12:02 PM
Most people here know that I am female. They didn't have to assume...

we had a good time, no one was jealous and nothing bad happened

You're clearly missiing the tone of levitating whimsy for which I was striving.

As to your commentary on the event, we are more interested in knowing whether anything good happened. Interpret 'good' as you will. Bonus points for divergent definitions. (like say, saving a puppy from a burning building AND discovering new and highly gymnastic modes of recreation.)

soonerbrat
9/16/2010, 12:04 PM
You're clearly missiing the tone of levitating whimsy for which I was striving.

As to your commentary on the event, we are more interested in knowing whether anything good happened. Interpret 'good' as you will. Bonus points for divergent definitions. (like say, saving a puppy from a burning building AND discovering new and highly gymnastic modes of recreation.)

Levitating whimsy? that's not in the phrase dictionary.
Hm....we beat OSU that day...that was the best thing. I didn't have a ticket..his friend didn't show up...he said "wanna go?" and I said yes....I got a free ticket out of the deal....

I didn't make out with him, sorry to disappoint.

KantoSooner
9/16/2010, 12:15 PM
Sounds like you came out winners across the board. Bonus points: awarded!

TicketTaker
9/16/2010, 12:42 PM
i went with a friend last year...I had a boyfriend and he's married...no big deal.

You date married men?

soonerbrat
9/16/2010, 12:42 PM
You date married men?

i don't make a habit of it.

PalmBeachSooner
9/16/2010, 12:51 PM
Frowned upon? :pop:

Whatever a midget, a woman and another woman with a p*n*s do with a donkey is their own gosh darn bidness.

Oh wait. I need to post that on the poke board.

soonerboy_odanorth
9/16/2010, 01:08 PM
Ok... so you're at the game with your wife, and your friend is at the game with his wife, and your friend's wife and you go to get refreshments at the same time, and you buy your friend's wife a hot dog, and as you are giving it to her you wiggle your eyebrows up and down. Is that ok?

How 'bout when she gets back to your seats, and she suddenly bends over and starts rooting around... When her husband asks her, "Bobbie, what are you wiggling around down there for?", and she responds "I dropped your friend's wiener!", is THAT ok?

soonerbrat
9/16/2010, 01:10 PM
Ok... so you're at the game with your wife, and your friend is at the game with his wife, and your friend's wife and you go to get refreshments at the same time, and you buy your friend's wife a hot dog, and as you are giving it to her you wiggle your eyebrows up and down. Is that ok?

How 'bout when she gets back to your seats, and she suddenly bends over and starts rooting around... When her husband asks her, "Bobbie, what are you wiggling around down there for?", and she responds "I dropped your friend's wiener!", is THAT ok?

i see no problem with that.

OUthunder
9/16/2010, 01:34 PM
Personally, I'd like that idea, as both of the wife's sister are little hottie-teases.

bmjlr
9/16/2010, 02:00 PM
Personally, I'd like that idea, as both of the wife's sister are little hottie-teases.

This post is pointless without pics!!!! :D :pop: :hot:

KantoSooner
9/16/2010, 02:24 PM
What would happen if the game was played on the deck of a giant aircraft carrier. And you took your friend's significant other to the game, and it wasn't really okay. But then the ship crossed the international dateline (pun intended) and the game had to be replayed as it was Saturday all over again, and then you DIDN'T take the significant other. Would THAT be okay?

We here at the Mateship Institute feel that yes, yes it would be okay. In any event, you'd have confused things to the point where you'd probably be able to skate anyway.

TexasLidig8r
9/16/2010, 02:37 PM
This is what happens when you start to jack with the National Anthem...

It leads to wife swapping.

soonerbrat
9/16/2010, 02:53 PM
What would happen if the game was played on the deck of a giant aircraft carrier. And you took your friend's significant other to the game, and it wasn't really okay. But then the ship crossed the international dateline (pun intended) and the game had to be replayed as it was Saturday all over again, and then you DIDN'T take the significant other. Would THAT be okay?

We here at the Mateship Institute feel that yes, yes it would be okay. In any event, you'd have confused things to the point where you'd probably be able to skate anyway.

i don't get it.

BoulderSooner79
9/16/2010, 03:17 PM
This is what happens when you start to jack with the National Anthem...

It leads to wife swapping.

And someone always gets the short end of the bargain - that's when the trouble starts.

KantoSooner
9/16/2010, 03:40 PM
i don't get it.

A game of 'What If?' has broken out. It could go on for days...and get ugly. I'd suggest mild sedatives or a cheeky little Italian frizzante in large quantities.

Soonerntxs
9/16/2010, 03:50 PM
This post is pointless without pics!!!! :D :pop: :hot:

http://weirdspy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ugly-woman-450x368.jpg

OK, you asked for it! Gundy has asked you to take his whatever:eek: to this Sat. game to spy, and you said yes:mad: > #1. Shame on you (and don't let LID find out, he'll blame Switzer for this too)
#2. SURE, no one will notice a thing #3. No you all can't come by the TG and hang out!:D #4. You might want to Y check this one, I think I see a adamsapple!

proudsoonergal
9/16/2010, 04:04 PM

Were you in the northern hemisphere or the southern hemisphere?

KantoSooner
9/16/2010, 04:08 PM
Excellent Question! And the only way to tell would be to flush the toilet and see which way the whirlpool rotated.
I do that sometimes, late at night, when I awaken and can't remember which hemisphere I'm in. Cuts back on the unsettled calls to the front desk.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/16/2010, 10:12 PM
I didn't make out with him, sorry to disappoint.

but did you (do you) want to?

Otherwise why are you REALLY asking this question?

GKeeper316
9/16/2010, 11:46 PM
is wife swapping that common in Oklahoma?

KantoSooner
9/17/2010, 08:34 AM
God, I hope so.

but wait, then I'd have to get a wife to swap.

Dayum! foild again!

soonerbrat
9/17/2010, 08:41 AM
KantoSooner....put the drugs down and back away slowly.

KantoSooner
9/17/2010, 08:58 AM
Oh, trust me on this, they were put down long, long ago. Now I wear a conservative haircut and possess a steady gaze and sober demeanor. You could pass me on the street and never know.

I have acheived the perfect cover.

Soonerntxs
9/17/2010, 09:04 AM
I asked my better .5 once, what people see in WS. Her reply was priceless!

"Go ahead and just take a dump and eat it, its the same thing, just packaged a bit diffrent!":eek:

22 years and counting! Got to Love my Girl from Beggs, Ok.!:P

1890MilesToNorman
9/17/2010, 09:06 AM
How about the wife's boyfriend's girlfriend? Is that OK?

Soonerntxs
9/17/2010, 09:09 AM
How about the wife's boyfriend's girlfriend? Is that OK?

In this instance sir, you have just bit your tail, as you are turning cricles in the back yard again!

soonerbrat
9/17/2010, 09:24 AM
but did you (do you) want to?

Otherwise why are you REALLY asking this question?

no, i didn't and I didn't ask any question...i answered one.

slugbug
9/17/2010, 11:25 AM
What if you bring someone elses wife home from the game? Or is that another thread?

Talk about Home of the Brave !!

Soonerwake
9/17/2010, 01:31 PM
no, i didn't and I didn't ask any question...i answered one.

I can vouch for brat on this one....

soonerbrat
9/17/2010, 03:40 PM
Oh, trust me on this, they were put down long, long ago. Now I wear a conservative haircut and possess a steady gaze and sober demeanor. You could pass me on the street and never know.

I have acheived the perfect cover.

maybe you need some ritalin.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/17/2010, 03:42 PM
or some meth

soonerbrat
9/17/2010, 03:42 PM
or some meth

i think he's had enough of that.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/17/2010, 03:43 PM
how bout some weed then?

Soonerwake
9/17/2010, 03:45 PM
how bout some weed then?

That leads to meth. Don't you read?? :P

KantoSooner
9/17/2010, 04:28 PM
First she tells me to put my baggie down and walk away, now this. I think the woman wants my stash.

<and all of you creative types out there can now say, 'thank you' for the myriad opportunities I have graciously left lying around with that>