PDA

View Full Version : The Big 12...

Crucifax Autumn
9/15/2010, 01:32 AM
...Has the highest winning percentage of any conference at .875. That's 21-3.

I'm not going all SEC on the conference pride thing, but that's pretty damned good.

delhalew
9/15/2010, 06:16 AM
I always enjoy seeing the Big 12 dominate their noncon schedule. It makes it more fun to destroy their dreams when we finally get a hold of them.

KantoSooner
9/15/2010, 08:27 AM
I must admit, I was quite happy with Kansas treating GT like an unloved younger sibling.
And I don't even like Kansas.

Soonermagik
9/15/2010, 08:30 AM
I think the whole conference thing is crap anyways. I could give a crap less how Kansas, OSU etc.. are playing.

I get so sick of that SEC nonsense. They will soon be humbled and they will bring up the good ole days. I've always been the guy that says worry about your own team and nothing else matters. < That had a metallica sound to it.

CrimsonRez
9/15/2010, 08:50 AM
They're whole thing was speed. Ya I know that FSU is in the ACC but still they're in that part of the country and our "slow" Oklahoma boys ran laps around all that Florida "speed".

Mad Dog Madsen
9/15/2010, 09:32 AM
BIG 12! BIG 12! BIG 12! :rolleyes:

stoops the eternal pimp
9/15/2010, 09:33 AM
will be dissolved in the next 5 years

Mad Dog Madsen
9/15/2010, 09:35 AM
Pfft... Less than that!

Mississippi Sooner
9/15/2010, 09:46 AM
I think the whole conference thing is crap anyways. I could give a crap less how Kansas, OSU etc.. are playing.

I get so sick of that SEC nonsense. They will soon be humbled and they will bring up the good ole days. I've always been the guy that says worry about your own team and nothing else matters. < That had a metallica sound to it.

Ugghh. I've lived here, smack in the middle of SEC country, and I've gotten burned out on telling these yahoos how dumb I think they sound when they pump their chests over the conference nonsense. To me, it's like a nerdy kid who goes strutting around like a big shot just because his older brother is the quarterback of the football team. Have some pride and boast about your own accomplishments.

I mean, I love for our conference to be strong because that makes us look stronger when we go through the conference slate undefeated. That, of course, is the big thing that separates us from the Boise States of the world. And, I generally pull for our conference teams during bowl season, with one exception* of course.

Probably the biggest gripe I have with the SEC sunshine pumpers, though, is the way they use it as an excuse for scheduling cupcakes for their out of conference match ups. Anytime I hear, "yeah, but we have to go through that tough SEC schedule," I want to vomit.

And I guess that's enough of that rant.

stoopified
9/15/2010, 10:08 AM
Big X Big X Big X Big X

delhalew
9/15/2010, 10:13 AM
Bama fans were chanting S-E-C at the end of the Penn state game.
Do you know who is just as stupid as these people?
That's right! Dummies who don't realize how big a benefit it is for your conference foes to be strong.