PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys..

Osce0la
9/14/2010, 12:24 PM
the Sooners completely ruined my weekend :O

I don't know if we were just that bad or you guys were just that good, but my good Lord that was embarassing...Good luck the rest of the season.

cvsooner
9/14/2010, 12:36 PM
Sorry, dude. You know how it is. Good luck to you the rest of the way.

SunnySooner
9/14/2010, 12:42 PM
At least you're in excellent company...Welcome to Norman, where National title hopes and Heisman dreams come to die.

Maybe we should start a little graveyard in OUR practice field with markers for all those who've suffered those fates, it'd be half full already. ;)

Chin up, you'll be back, headed the right way, just gotta shake off the "Bobby".

delhalew
9/14/2010, 12:42 PM
Buck up Seminoles. You'll be fine. Now you know what it's like to come to Norman. Next year we come to your house. We will still win, but at least it won't be so embarrasing.

Pick up the pieces and good luck.

adoniijahsooner
9/14/2010, 12:44 PM
Average margin of victory when a ranked hot shot opponent strolls into Norman.....27.6!!

Collier11
9/14/2010, 12:46 PM
If we could just figure out how to relate that to road performance these seasons would be alot less stressful

badger
9/14/2010, 12:48 PM
the Sooners completely ruined my weekend :O

I don't know if we were just that bad or you guys were just that good, but my good Lord that was embarassing...Good luck the rest of the season.

If it's any comfort, we know how you feel. We've gone from title contenders to flat on our backs due to injuries, player graduation, you name it.

And, if it's any further comfort, we don't back out of home-and-homes or even discuss it (unless Pac 10 refs are involved), so you'll get your chance for revenge a lot sooner than your nine-year wait from last time :)

stoops the eternal pimp
9/14/2010, 12:53 PM
college football is such a game of momentum...even with such a large margin, you can look at a game like that and say if this happened or that, it would have been a lot different...FSU just got steamrolled...

Osce0la
9/14/2010, 12:59 PM
college football is such a game of momentum...even with such a large margin, you can look at a game like that and say if this happened or that, it would have been a lot different...FSU just got steamrolled...

agreed...we looked really bad. We had zero answer for your offense. Little Stoops got destroyed by big brother...Our offense looked good for 1 drive and after that we couldn't do anything again. I'm hoping I can make the trip to Tallahassee for the OU game next year...

Wishboned
9/14/2010, 06:02 PM
Rebuilding sucks. But FSU will be back in the hunt again.

CBUS_SOONER
9/14/2010, 06:06 PM
If we could just figure out how to relate that to road performance these seasons would be alot less stressful

^^^ no Shat

BoulderSooner79
9/14/2010, 07:32 PM
We really were not gunnin' for you, OsceOla. You were just collateral damage.

stoopified
9/14/2010, 07:42 PM
We really were not gunnin' for you, OsceOla. You were just collateral damage.:)

stoops the eternal pimp
9/15/2010, 11:15 AM
I was....