PDA

View Full Version : Air Force Tailgate Info

C&CDean
9/14/2010, 09:55 AM
2-0 baby! After last weekend's thoroughly satisfying beatdown of the team formerly known as the Seminoles it's time for going 3-0 against the AFA. God bless em' for protecting our skies; but this weekend they're getting shot down. Here's the tailgate particulars:

Time: Tailgate will start at 11 am. Food will be ready noonish.

Where: Same place as always - west parking lot of Casa Blanca building on the corner of Jenkins and Boyd in Norman, USA.

Menu: Mexican. Beef & chicken fajitas with all the fixins', taco meat, refried beans, rice, etc. If you'd like to bring something that goes with Mexican food or a dessert that would be greatly appreciated.

Beverages: We'll have the usual assortment of beverages in the usual amount. We'll also have some margaritas since it is that kinda tailgate. When they're gone, they're gone. If you don't like what we provide, please feel free to BYOB.

Who is welcome: Once again, everyone.

Cost: As always, free. Please feel free to donate to the tip jar and/or purchase raffle tickets from Homey by the TV. Without your generous donations we cannot continue the tailgates in the high-fallutin' style to which we've become accustomed.

Tips from management: Enjoy yourself in a great way. Please be responsible and insure those friends/family you bring with you do the same. Please do not tell your entire neighborhood there's a free tailgate so bring all your relations on over and grub/drink for nada. Please do not bitch if we run out of food/drinks. Please let me know if you see someone being irresponsible or displaying any behavior that is out-of-line. Please introduce yourself if you are a poster so we know who you are and identify any friends/family who are with you.

Spritekid
9/14/2010, 10:55 AM
Yum!!!! Sounds good to me!!!

SoonerStormchaser
9/14/2010, 01:32 PM
Might be there...you coming vet?

olevetonahill
9/14/2010, 03:58 PM
Naw, I wont make it back till next month :mad:

proud gonzo
9/14/2010, 10:31 PM
I won't make it down this time--I have a bridal shower on Sunday.

VET: We tried the OVJ last weekend and I can say you've definitely gotten better at this. It was not at all what my fiance was expecting. Good work! Glad I sipped my shot, though. potent stuff!

olevetonahill
9/14/2010, 10:40 PM
Glad you liked it , It is definitely sippin whiskey ;)
I tinkered with the recipe and did a few changes on the filtering:cool:

stoops the eternal pimp
9/14/2010, 10:43 PM
PG I uploaded the photos of our amazing satellite stand into the FSU photos thread...quality work

proud gonzo
9/15/2010, 12:43 AM
sweeeet