PDA

View Full Version : Who leads the Sooners stat-wise in 2010-11

stoopified
9/13/2010, 05:24 PM
I was originally just going to ask who OUr leading scorer will be but what the heck,why not all areas?

Scorer-Cameron Clarke - purely on rep 14 ppg

Rebounder-CJ Washington,the only player with a history of hitting the boards hard.I'm thinking aroud 8 rpg

Assists-Blair,Capel recruited this kid hard out of hs so I think there must be something there. 5apg

Blocked shots-Washington 1bpg

Steals Taylor 1-1.5 spg

Floor burns,charges taken Cade Davis

badger
9/14/2010, 11:49 AM
Cade Davis. In every stat. EVERY stat. Go Cade go.

Collier11
9/14/2010, 12:12 PM
being attractive to Badg is not a stat!

Id say in scoring it will be about 5 guys that avg around 10-12 ppg

badger
9/14/2010, 02:35 PM
being attractive to Badg is not a stat!
:O guilty.

Ok, then, since you didn't specify WHICH Sooner team, here's who I think will lead for the wimmens this upcoming season!

Rebounds: Joanna McFarland (this, despite the fact that she will have a 6'6" and 6'5" teammates)

FT%: Carlee Roflz

3P%: Whitney Hand, even if she only plays one game all season.

Steals: D-Rob

Turnovers: D-Rob (sorry Danielle.. second place goes to Carlee, whom I will just nickname ROFL from here on out)

Receiving fouls: Joanna

Fouling out: Joanna

Minutes: D-Rob (second goes to Jaz Hart)

Stern looks from Sherri: ROFL

Insanely early predictions for team awards:

MVP: D-Rob
Most improved: Hart
Froshie: Holy crap we have five.... um... JEFFCOAT!
Sophmore: Whitney Hand
Junior: Hartman
Senior: D-Rob's a senior?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Insanely early prediction for everything else:
Big 12 champions (suck it, Baylor B!tches!)
Big 12 tourney champs (see above, Baylor)
Final Four three-peat
Sherri Coale: Big 12 coach of the year

stoopified
9/14/2010, 05:06 PM
Cade Davis. In every stat. EVERY stat. Go Cade go.So basically you are saying OU is going to be about 9-23 this year?

badger
9/14/2010, 05:35 PM
So basically you are saying OU is going to be about 9-23 this year?

:O plead the fifth

stoopified
9/14/2010, 09:42 PM
:O plead the fifthSo men aren't the only ones who think with their gonads! In spite of all the blather from the so-called fairer sex many are hedonists at heart.

badger
9/15/2010, 10:51 AM
So men aren't the only ones who think with their gonads! In spite of all the blather from the so-called fairer sex many are hedonists at heart.

Um... the question at hand was about the men's expected record, not about gonads. Of course, I plead the fifth about both subjects... awee eff it, short of a miracle a la "Angels in the Outfield," this is a good year to become a womens bball fan.

fwsooner22
9/15/2010, 01:29 PM
Looking forward to getting good tickets to the ** game.

badger
9/15/2010, 03:17 PM
I really think the men's team has the potential to surprise people this year. I think Capel has learned his lesson that there's no shortcuts to building a consistently winning program, so hopefully we will never have a rebuilding year quite like this again. I think KS also fell into the trap of looking for Mickie D's instead of solid players for his system... the Hollises and Ebis out there, rather than the Josh McRoberts or whatever.

....but, I am by no means an expert on OU mens basketball, or even womens basketball. Just a fan.