PDA

View Full Version : Stay Classy Cameron Erving!

mhackl
9/13/2010, 05:16 PM
http://onmarkint.com/images/tool.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyhdea1sZb4

XingTheRubicon
9/13/2010, 05:19 PM
Gyhdea1sZb4

NoleMan
9/13/2010, 05:21 PM
Maybe he's trying out for the Raiders? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you don't want to see that happen. It isn't classy.

Not excusing it, but he's a freshman and was probably just so frustrated from the butt whuppin' he lashed out (since he's not playing).

BoulderSooner79
9/13/2010, 05:25 PM
Fortunately, the shove was about as weak as Reid's attempt at tackling. #74 will be relegated to backup bench thug with that effort.

badger
9/13/2010, 05:36 PM
oh man, we went to a friend's house after the game and heard about the cameras showing that idiot - look at the guy behind him too :P

sooner ngintunr
9/13/2010, 05:58 PM
He should be suspended for that crap.

delhalew
9/13/2010, 06:04 PM
My anger for that smug ****hole has yet to subside.

NoleMan
9/13/2010, 06:10 PM
My anger for that smug ****hole has yet to subside.

Don't blame ya. To make it worse, the heavy set guy at the top of the picture is our team chaplain, Clint Purvis.:O

oudavid1
9/13/2010, 07:13 PM
Same thing with Kirkendoll (From Texas) last year after he HEADBUTTED an OU player...THROW HIS *** OUT OF THERE. I mean jeez!

tHGcdDTNcJw

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/13/2010, 07:17 PM
i wonder if quinton was taking flop advice from colt mccoy?

oudavid1
9/13/2010, 07:19 PM

well the intent by Kirkendosh was evident.

CBUS_SOONER
9/13/2010, 07:38 PM

I'm stilled pissed about those flops

CBUS_SOONER
9/13/2010, 07:39 PM
oh man, we went to a friend's house after the game and heard about the cameras showing that idiot - look at the guy behind him too :P

They had the camera on him forever and the thug couldn't stop smiling.

PhilTLL
9/13/2010, 11:56 PM
Don't blame ya. To make it worse, the heavy set guy at the top of the picture is our team chaplain, Clint Purvis.:O

Wow. Someone didn't bother telling ol' Padre about the sin of gluttony, huh?

As for the topic, I rarely get as annoyed as most at things like this. I'm more of a "kids will be kids, rough sport played by crazy guys, unrealistic expectations of self-control" type. But man oh man, this one was extremely flagrant, extremely unpunished and just pissed me right off.

salth2o
9/14/2010, 09:39 AM
Gyhdea1sZb4

Is that Jabba the Hutt sitting on the bench behind #74?

sooneron
9/14/2010, 09:50 AM
That is a guy in need of an *** kicking. I'm sure he'll get one ala Bobino someday...

KantoSooner
9/14/2010, 10:05 AM
Regarding his smiling, I was bemused at first and then it hit me, he knew that that moment was his pinnacle; that he'd likely not see the field again and would end his life, ten years from now, in an East St. Louis drive by.
He was enjoying his one and only instant in the sun.
In that light, I say, let the guy enjoy it; his life will soon find its natural level.

bmjlr
9/14/2010, 10:18 AM
Has anybody heard if FSU has spoken to this?

sooneron
9/14/2010, 10:22 AM
I heard that Jimbo has contacted Urban as to how to deal with the situation.

BoulderSooner79
9/14/2010, 10:22 AM
Wow. Someone didn't bother telling ol' Padre about the sin of gluttony, huh?

As for the topic, I rarely get as annoyed as most at things like this. I'm more of a "kids will be kids, rough sport played by crazy guys, unrealistic expectations of self-control" type. But man oh man, this one was extremely flagrant, extremely unpunished and just pissed me right off.

The refs didn't see it, but I don't really see the real punishment coming from them. He gets tossed from a game in which he isn't playing? We get 30 yards instead of 15 in a game we have won already? The only real punishment would have to come from Jimbo Fisher for the kid embarrassing his team and his school on national television. What would Bob do?

OUthunder
9/14/2010, 10:26 AM
Has anybody heard if FSU has spoken to this?

Yes, Jimbo Fisher called a timeout to discuss it with the AD.

olevetonahill
9/14/2010, 10:28 AM
Any respect I may have had fer FSU is gone after that shove and the 2 players Congratulating each other on Clays injury .:mad:

CrimsonJim
9/14/2010, 11:31 AM
Fisher addresses 12 penalties, freshman's shove on sidelines (By Tim Linafelt, The Osceola)

It was apparent to everyone at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. And even more so to those watching on television.

As the gulf between Oklahoma and FSU grew wider and wider on Saturday, some Seminoles lost their composure as the frustration mounted. By the time the final gun sounded, the Seminoles had racked up 12 penalties for 95 yards. Two of them were personal fouls late in the third quarter.

Fisher said Monday that he understood the frustration, but in no way excused the chippiness and personal fouls.

"I am very disappointed in [the penalties] and we're going to work on that," Fisher said. "That's discipline. You can never lose your poise. I don't care what the score is or what goes on. That's a trademark that we will not do and I will not tolerate it."

Even more troubling was an incident involving freshman defensive tackle Cameron Erving, who TV cameras caught shoving OU receiver Ryan Broyles to the ground after Broyles had run out of bounds.

The referees flagged the play for 15 yards, while the TV broadcast showed replays of the incident along with shots of Erving on the sideline, apparently laughing.

Fisher said he only saw the play later on film, and that Erving had already received a punishment, though he didn't go into specifics.

"That was taken care of at 7:30 this morning," Fisher said. "…No excuse. That's not the way we're going to play. That's not the class we're going to exhibit. We're not going to tolerate that."

Fisher added: "The guy is a young guy and sometimes you get caught up in that, thinking the way you do things, and that's not the way we're going to do things."

http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1125993

Boomer.....
9/14/2010, 11:38 AM
Running stairs, huh?

BoulderSooner79
9/14/2010, 12:03 PM
I think that is the way Bob would have handled it - "it's an internal team matter and it's been resolved".

meoveryouxinfinity
9/14/2010, 12:12 PM
kids are stupid. punk move though.

oudavid1
9/14/2010, 12:15 PM
I respect Coach Fisher. All is good with Sooner/Seminole relations.

Wishboned
9/14/2010, 06:00 PM
I liked Jimbo's response. Can't really ask for anything more than that.

OUthunder
9/14/2010, 09:18 PM
It's Tuesday evening and I still want to punch that fat phuck right in the nads.

Boomer!!
9/14/2010, 11:17 PM
Fortunately, the shove was about as weak as Reid's attempt at tackling. #74 will be relegated to backup bench thug with that effort.

lmao

Joe
9/14/2010, 11:56 PM
I respect Coach Fisher. All is good with Sooner/Seminole relations.

You forget about Bolagun?

rainiersooner
9/15/2010, 12:46 AM

I think Quinton has been watching some Series A soccer - nicely played son!

oudavid1
9/15/2010, 10:08 AM
You forget about Bolagun?

back up linebacker say ehhhhhhhh