PDA

View Full Version : Like him or not-Mike Vick

Collier11
9/12/2010, 10:00 PM
The guy is still really good, it took a year for him to get it all back but the dude is solid. 175 passing and 101 rushing, unreal.

JLEW1818
9/12/2010, 10:14 PM
why do you like thugs/trash so much? AI .... ?

:D

but for real, the guy can still run fast

Collier11
9/12/2010, 10:32 PM
Didnt say I liked him, said he is still good and fun to watch

ouleaf
9/13/2010, 09:41 AM
Definitely looked like the Mike Vick of old in some spots, except for that forced pass into the endzone to Jackson, when he probably should have and could have run it in for the TD and tie it up.

He may have just earned himself a starting job, maybe not with the Eagles, but definitely with another team next season, which unfortunately for him, may be a lockout season.

badger
9/13/2010, 05:21 PM
NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT

:les: NOT! [hairGel]

Do NOT like him, and it has nothing to do with dog fightin' (barbaric barbaric barbaric barbaric barbaric!)

:les: BARBARIC! [hairGel]

:mad: Vick single-handedly ended the Packers home playoff winning streak :mad:

Sooner04
9/13/2010, 11:43 PM
NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT

:les: NOT! [hairGel]

Do NOT like him, and it has nothing to do with dog fightin' (barbaric barbaric barbaric barbaric barbaric!)

:les: BARBARIC! [hairGel]

:mad: Vick single-handedly ended the Packers home playoff winning streak :mad:
Hasn't Green Bay lost three or four straight home playoff games now? I know Minnesota came in not too long after that game and won up there. Then the Giants, of course.....

rawlingsHOH
9/14/2010, 10:31 AM
Vick has absolutely ZERO touch on the underneath passes. Worst I've ever seen from an NFL QB. But he's deadly. If the Eagles are interesting in winning an average NFC East, he's their ticket.

Collier11
9/14/2010, 10:36 AM
Well, in all fairness he never really had any short passing touch before Prison. The guy has always been an average passer with amazing escapability

yankee
9/14/2010, 01:53 PM
one of the best athletes in the NFL, and certainly one of the most exciting players i've seen play the game. still a very average QB, and that will show as the season progresses.

badger
9/15/2010, 12:55 PM
Hasn't Green Bay lost three or four straight home playoff games now? I know Minnesota came in not too long after that game and won up there. Then the Giants, of course.....

:mad:

oh WAIT, I have a good comeback to smack talk from a viking fan! hmm... where is it... HERE it is!

http://www.jostens.com/sports/content/catalogitems/alt_sports_cd_super_bowl_xxxi_lg.jpg
Oh man, it is SO beautiful... the true mark of playoff success!

If you ever need to see what true playoff success looks like, we've got a few more rings around to share - not to give you, but you can look! ;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/15/2010, 01:05 PM
On this board, it's ALL about the Sooners. Vikings fans here are Sooners' oriented. AD>Packers

badger
9/15/2010, 01:22 PM
On this board, it's ALL about the Sooners. Vikings fans here are Sooners' oriented. AD>Packers

if there is one thing i dislike about the packers, it's the lack of sooner alums, but we'll get one soon, it's just the way it goes sometimes. some teams get all of the awesome draft picks, some teams have to wait a few years.

Sooner04
9/15/2010, 01:35 PM
It wasn't smack. It was a question.

badger
9/15/2010, 03:14 PM
It wasn't smack. It was a question.

:mad: the answer is yes.

;) but please understand that your question read kind of like if a Tider asked a Whorn "Hey, who won last year's national championship game?"

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/15/2010, 08:18 PM
if there is one thing i dislike about the packers, it's the lack of sooner alums, but we'll get one soon, it's just the way it goes sometimes. some teams get all of the awesome draft picks, some teams have to wait a few years.Yer a cheeser, and can be forgiven...I guess.