PDA

View Full Version : Air Force

IronHorseSooner
9/12/2010, 02:45 PM
In case some of you haven't noticed, and by the lack of talk, it seemed as if you haven't, the USAFA is coming into this game as a 2-0 Top 30 team, who have pwned their first two opponents, including BYU by 20+ points (IIRC). :eek:

We will need another loud, rambunctious crowd next Saturday, for what will be one of the better games in the country next week. I will say this- pwn USAFA, and we will Top 5 in at least the AP, mark it down! :pop: :hot:

And, by where I work, MacDill AFB, and being a Army, I say that they need to absolutely ground the Falcons this week, or I will never live it down! :D

MeMyself&Me
9/12/2010, 03:30 PM
Man, I just can't believe that someone is going to run option all over a Stoops defense. Just can't see this being close unless AF can find a way to shut down OU's offense. But yeah, beyond that, I really haven't looked at this game all that closely.

Jacie
9/12/2010, 03:35 PM
After two weeks, Air Force averages 50 points and 546 yards offense per game.

yukonsooner
9/12/2010, 03:36 PM
OK we beat FSU, AF beats BYU, if we beat AF and BYU beats FSU how do we rate the FSU game?:gary:

yankee
9/12/2010, 03:39 PM
discipline discipline discipline on defense.

i don't think we'll have a problem scoring points though.

TXBOOMER
9/12/2010, 03:42 PM
AF had a decent win yesterday but BYU lost a lot last year and Samford and Son beat NWSU their week one victory. Both of those games were at home. I believe they will be overwhelmed athletically and receive a beat down next week.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/12/2010, 03:45 PM
OK we beat FSU, AF beats BYU, if we beat AF and BYU beats FSU how do we rate the FSU game?:gary:

what if we barely beat AF and FSU kills BYU?

Will that blow your mind?