PDA

View Full Version : * Fan on Noles' Board

SoonerBacker
9/12/2010, 10:17 AM
Did Lid start posting over there? ;)
http://floridastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1079&tid=136530869&mid=136530869&sid=1061&style=2

1.) "I think that FSU just suffers from transition pains and lack of talent and that even Baylor would have probably won the game yesterday and that OU is really not very good as evidenced by their performance against Utah State.

What do you guys think? Is OU really very good or are they frauds to be exposed at a later date?"

2.) "glad to see a lot of you acknowledge that OU simply isn't that good.

I'm sure most of you agree Texas will pound OU in Oct too."

meoveryouxinfinity
9/12/2010, 10:18 AM
i saw this, hahaha seeking validation. Shakin in his boots.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 10:28 AM
Mack Brown ordered another case of maalox late last night.

oudavid1
9/12/2010, 10:56 AM
wow, what an idiot. Get Owned

ashley
9/12/2010, 12:34 PM
Sounds like an Aggie.

badger
9/12/2010, 12:37 PM
Sour grapes is a traditional Seminole dish. It's what makes they scream "Ahhh! Ahh-ahhahhahhhhh!" in unison at games.

SoonerPr8r
9/12/2010, 12:45 PM
It's really amazing & funny that how a longhorn fan is so concerned and scared of OU, now that after OU had a great showing against FSU, and Texas has looked weak, that he is coming to this site and seeking confirmation of what he is hoping might be true of FSU not being a good team. FSU is actually a better team than what some people now may think they are, you will see that in next few games. What you saw happened was that the much better team won and not that FSU was a bad team! FSU is definitely whole lot better than anybody Texas has played so far. Actually Texas right now is the most overrated team in the country, and if you think Texas will beat OU this year, you must be smoking something heavy!!! If FSU was to play Texas next week in Austin, Seminoles after the game would be taking part of the field's sod back with them to Tallahassee after embarrassing of the longhorns!!!

Hahaha

Jacie
9/12/2010, 01:04 PM
I bet a lot of FSU fans think OU really isn't all that good, that those 47 points were basically flukes and/or the result of poor officiating that went against them . . .

Jboozer
9/12/2010, 01:25 PM
Check this one out. Everybody is starting to realize what a bunch of b****** Those Whorns are.

"I can now understand how OU hates the Longhorns so much. They come on here and give us grief over a game they never even participated in. What a bunch of ............."

badger
9/12/2010, 01:29 PM
I thought it was especially funny during the third quarter that the FSU fans sat on their hands when The Wave made it to their part of the stadium. Of course, by that time, they were getting handed what should have been their worst loss in seven years (if not for that last-second touchdown, it would have been).

However, they did toss a beach ball around a little in the fourth... which the Oklahoma breeze promptly blew outside the stadium. :D

jdsooner
9/14/2010, 01:54 PM
I sat next to some rude women who looked like their biggest problems were where to tan and get their next facelift. They were not happy at all. As we exchanged words, I told one woman, "It's not my fault that your team sucks." We also had one of their fans flip off our entire section.

yankee
9/14/2010, 01:56 PM
the OU-FSU game thread on shaggybevo took an interesting turn...

at first, the initial posts were along the lines of "FSU is going to r@pe blow u ou sucks ou sucks ou sucks blah blah blah"

by the time we were up by like 30+ points, the posts were like "FSU sucks, OU plays weak teams blah blah blah".

idiots.

KantoSooner
9/14/2010, 02:24 PM
It all gets settled in Dallas, in less than a month.

And the Horn fans will likely get a lot more shrill before then.

mhackl
9/14/2010, 02:46 PM
"I can now understand how OU hates the Longhorns so much. They come on here and give us grief over a game they never even participated in. What a bunch of ............."

Classic!

agoo758
9/14/2010, 03:34 PM
Check this one out. Everybody is starting to realize what a bunch of b****** Those Whorns are.

I go to school in Northern Louisiana. Lot's of people from Texas come here, therefore lots of * fans, and I remember saying that to myself in 07 my freshman year.

85sooners
9/14/2010, 10:28 PM
:texan:

soonerloyal
9/15/2010, 12:59 AM

That's not just classic, it's sigworthy. And the God's-honest truth. :P

stoopified
9/15/2010, 10:06 AM
That's not just classic, it's sigworthy. And the God's-honest truth. :PTrue dat