PDA

View Full Version : Satisfied

Okla-homey
9/12/2010, 08:14 AM
I'm a happy Sooner fan this morning. Landry Jones put up big numbers. The secondary, a no-show against Utah State, returned from the witness protection program to hold FSU to one TD. Extended OUr peerless home win streak to 32. 14-0 versus AP-ranked opponents at home since 1999. It's all good.

The Zoomies are going down in flames next week. And Bevo better be scared.

OUHOMER
9/12/2010, 08:51 AM
+1

OKLA21FAN
9/12/2010, 09:48 AM
So I guess its safe to say that the powers that be got the 'timing' down correct for the intro video? whew! :pop:

colleyvillesooner
9/12/2010, 10:53 AM
Well, it's obviously on purpose that the video ends and that starts the walk to the tunnel, but it sucks. It was WAY better last year when the video ended with the players storming the field. Way better.

Okla-homey
9/12/2010, 11:53 AM
and for the record, the books will say FSU scored two (2) TD's, but that second one was against our third-string, and I think we may have substituted a pom-pom girl as a DE. So it doesn't count.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 11:57 AM
Well, it's obviously on purpose that the video ends and that starts the walk to the tunnel, but it sucks. It was WAY better last year when the video ended with the players storming the field. Way better.

It might of sucked to you but i get cold chills as my Son and I got to make that walk from the Lockeroom through the halls...past the sign....down the tunnel and onto the field where he and I got to toss the old pigskin around on the field.

Fan Day was one of the coolest days Matt and I have ever had except for Game Day in Norman. Little kids and Fathers who got to experience the walk on Fan Day see it a bit differently. Just sayin'

Leroy Lizard
9/12/2010, 02:34 PM
So I guess its safe to say that the powers that be got the 'timing' down correct for the intro video? whew! :pop:

I was wondering why we played so well.