PDA

View Full Version : There is no turning back for Kenney.

adoniijahsooner
9/12/2010, 06:59 AM
The guy is playing lights out football. I am very happy for him and hopes this continues. Just goes to show that Stoops rewards hard work in practice, and then Stoops is rewarded on the football field.

GKeeper316
9/12/2010, 07:02 AM
i like what im seeing from our receivers...

hell even miller looked good yesterday!

badger
9/12/2010, 07:26 AM
Woooo! Go Kenney!

Crucifax Autumn
9/12/2010, 07:32 AM
12 different players caught passes. Best news of the day.

DrZaius
9/12/2010, 07:32 AM
All the WR looked really good yesterday but Ratterree's score was great. Nice show of power.

IronHorseSooner
9/12/2010, 07:46 AM
We had a James Hanna sighting!!!!!

Seriously, Kenney looks night and day different from last year. Like I said last year, he makes all of us soccer players proud!

Soonermagik
9/12/2010, 07:50 AM
He played amazing. All of our TE's and receivers stepped up big.

DrZaius
9/12/2010, 07:59 AM
It is amazing how good WR's look when they actually hang on to the ball. lol

OU-HSV
9/12/2010, 09:03 AM
Agreed, props to Kenney for having a good game and proving he can play

oudavid1
9/12/2010, 10:14 AM
Cam Kenny is my favorite player this year, im glad he is doing what i thought he'd be doing or else i would look pretty dumb right now.

ohh and give some credit to Ms Badger.

htownsooner7
9/12/2010, 10:18 AM
Happy to eat crow on this if he keeps it up

Bourbon St Sooner
9/12/2010, 10:49 AM
Cam Kenney, I barely knew ye of the brick hands!

Dude's played his *** off the first two games. He's making great catches, blocking downfield, running routes. Keep it up.

MojoRisen
9/12/2010, 10:55 AM
Re: Who will have a breakout season??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron Kenny

TahoeSOONER
9/12/2010, 11:02 AM
The more teams focus on Broyles the year will just get bigger for some of these other playmakers.

The nice thing about Broyles is your not going to stop him, you can only hope to contain.

This team will go as far as the running game takes them because if they can run it will open the whole playbook.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 11:03 AM
Re: Who will have a breakout season??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron Kenny

Landry Jones.

On LJ...."It was a nice day for him outside of that one play, which, you know, he's a young guy that's just going to get better and he just has to keep learning, but I think Landry is doing well. He is a sharp guy, I say it a lot, but he is a great worker, has a great attitude about improving, and wants to be coached. But I think it's fair to say that he's complemented better too. A guy is only as good as the guys around him. A lot of the guys around him made some nice plays too."

StormySooner-IN
9/12/2010, 11:06 AM
He played awesome. As did everyone else.

I can't wait til next week.

SunnySooner
9/12/2010, 12:14 PM
I remember when he signed with us, a lot of the Georgia guys on Rivals were about to bawl, they wanted him so bad--he grew up there, IIRC. So, I was really excited to see him play last year, and, yeah, well...hmmm. This year he does seem to be the player those Dawgs were so devastated over losing, I'm lovin' it--for him and the team, because, agreed, the more pressure off Broyles, the better.

I loved that 5 different guys scored TDs yesterday, including TWO tightends! Allsome!

badger
9/12/2010, 12:31 PM
Kenney Lives! :D

(of course you can't see that since avvies are turned off, heh)

If he gets too popular I might have to jump on another player's bandwagon, heh ;)

yermom
9/12/2010, 01:34 PM
It is amazing how good WR's look when they actually hang on to the ball. lol

this.

Ratteree's TD might have been my favorite yesterday

i love seeing the TE's catching balls again anyway, but he fought his way there. i thought he was done when they hit him at the 5.

btk108
9/12/2010, 06:04 PM
he's ruined my Stonehands nickname for him......keep it up, I'm kinda he did:D