PDA

View Full Version : Pumped About This Team

Blue
9/11/2010, 11:33 PM
Maybe its the beer, maybe its the massive beatdown we just witnessed, maybe I just wanted to start another thread...but Damn!

We looked good.

delhalew
9/11/2010, 11:40 PM
Maybe its the beer, maybe its the massive beatdown we just witnessed, maybe I just wanted to start another thread...but Damn!

We looked good.

I hate to say it, but as good as we looked, that team down the road from you looked like they may be better.

Blue
9/11/2010, 11:41 PM
Theyve yet to be tested though. They do look good. Richardsons unbelievable, but I think they'll get beat. maybe twice.

delhalew
9/11/2010, 11:44 PM
Theyve yet to be tested though. They do look good. Richardsons unbelievable, but I think they'll get beat. maybe twice.

I have been wanting a piece them for a while. I had my fingers crossed we would get them the year we got Florida.

Blue
9/11/2010, 11:45 PM
I would love it. If we beat them of course.

tnraider1
9/11/2010, 11:55 PM

Who's going to beat them? UT sucks, Florida looks terrible on offense, LSU not impressive so far.

Blue
9/12/2010, 12:11 AM
Arkie at home, maybe Auburn. maybe at S Carolina. Their last 6 or so opponents have a bye week before they play them. Lots of stuff goes down in October and November.

silverwheels
9/12/2010, 12:12 AM
I want to see us play well on the road (and beat Texas) before I start dreaming of playing Alabama.