PDA

View Full Version : Wailing and gnashing of teeth in Tallahasee

Flagstaffsooner
9/11/2010, 10:43 PM
http://floridastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1079&tid=136510598&mid=136510598&sid=1061&style=2

Blue
9/11/2010, 10:54 PM
I love these threads. Thanks Flag.

delhalew
9/11/2010, 10:55 PM
Somebody should remind them that is was the one and only University of Oklahoma that just handed them their ***. It happens to a lot of teams. Teams who, somehow, continue playing ball.

VA Sooner
9/11/2010, 10:57 PM
Sounds worse than our boards last year.

ouch...

jumperstop
9/11/2010, 10:59 PM
Good for a laugh. But honestly this is why I stay off the boards for a few days after a loss cause I hate that doom and gloom stuff, and don't want to get sucked in.

silverwheels
9/11/2010, 10:59 PM
We might be the best team they play this year, and it's nearly impossible to win in Norman. They should wait a few more games before they declare their season over.

Crucifax Autumn
9/11/2010, 11:00 PM
Thye need to get a clue...

They sucked for a decade with Bowden and they'll suck a decade with jambalaya fish stick if he's not fired within 3 years. I say they go ahead and fire him now and make Mark the 3rd Stoops running a college team. It's not like they'd suck any worse.*

* Not that I want them to suck this year. I'd actually like to see them win out now, much like everyone we play. They can start officially blowing *** next year.

Blue
9/11/2010, 11:01 PM
Whats funny is that we killed that dynasty in its tracks.

jumperstop
9/11/2010, 11:32 PM

They sucked for a decade with Bowden and they'll suck a decade with jambalaya fish stick if he's not fired within 3 years. I say they go ahead and fire him now and make Mark the 3rd Stoops running a college team. It's not like they'd suck any worse.*

* Not that I want them to suck this year. I'd actually like to see them win out now, much like everyone we play. They can start officially blowing *** next year.

Don't we play them next year too?

Eielson
9/11/2010, 11:36 PM

Mark's defense sure didn't look too good.

Flagstaffsooner
9/11/2010, 11:42 PM
Don't we play them next year too?In Tallahasee.

proudsoonergal
9/12/2010, 12:38 AM
Thanks Flag! I just got a great quote from their board....

:)

yankee
9/12/2010, 12:54 AM
lol Nole fans have gone from praising greg reid to wanting to scalp him in one day. now, he did have a horrendous day and i was not impressed with him at all, i just find it funny.

sooner59
9/12/2010, 01:12 AM
Greg Reid is about as good as SUC was against UVA, but less effective.

Blue
9/12/2010, 01:13 AM
Great exchange...

VT and GT are the embarrassing losess. FSU and UM played on the road against teams that were supposed to be better than them and were supposed to win.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was not aware FSU was supposed to be routed by halftime. Thanks.

Blue
9/12/2010, 01:16 AM
Haha

who cares about college football..........
.........the ACC has won 3 out of the last 5........ NC in Girl's Field Hockey

swardboy
9/12/2010, 06:23 AM
goldmom: "Ease up conch,
that's free advice"

High hilarity....

tulsaoilerfan
9/12/2010, 08:38 AM
It's funny how some people that see the reality of the situation are called either bandwagoners or told to go support another team; some folks are simply incapable of seeing the truth(and that happens on all message boards)

the_ouskull
9/12/2010, 08:57 AM
It's why everybody hates me. Sh*t, I wish I could UNsee truth sometimes...

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
9/12/2010, 09:01 AM
What gets me is how few replies there are on that thread. I think of our pre-, post-, and during- game threads and how many replies those freakin' things get.

Imagine how long the thread would be on here if FSU had just won by 30? snicker

Sorry I laughed a little as I typed that last bit. Right now, the idea of Florida State EVER beating us seems kinda slim.

the_ouskull

oumartin
9/12/2010, 09:01 AM
It's why everybody hates me. Sh*t, I wish I could UNsee truth sometimes...

the_ouskull

Actually I think it's because you are a know it all doosh.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 09:49 AM
The Nole Fans we met late on Campus Corner were having a good time...getting drunk and trying to drink away the pain. Mostly nice folks. I wouldn't turn my back on a one of them though. I think they were just being nice. :D

Soonermagik
9/12/2010, 09:57 AM
They are just having a knee jerk reaction. FSU will be a solid program in the next 2-3 years.

Let's face it, they played a legit top 10 team in OU at Norman. Miami got smoked worse than they did. There's a reason OU has the longest home winning streak.

Dan Thompson
9/12/2010, 10:00 AM
Maybe FSU just played the next MNC:)

SoonerBacker
9/12/2010, 10:04 AM
It's funny how some people that see the reality of the situation are called either bandwagoners or told to go support another team; some folks are simply incapable of seeing the truth(and that happens on all message boards)

It's also funny how some people who try to remain optomistic after a less than spectacular WIN over an inferior team are called sunshine pumpers and told to shut up. Like you siad, it happens on all message boards...

SOFSooner
9/12/2010, 02:23 PM
The fans at FSU forget that our offense plays against a Stoop defense every day at practice, so it goes to prove that they thought they were playing the Red/White game from spring practice again. The Sooner fans in Djibouti (and there are quite a few) had a great time watching the game on AFN. Go SOONERS!

jumperstop
9/12/2010, 02:30 PM
The fans at FSU forget that our offense plays against a Stoop defense every day at practice, so it goes to prove that they thought they were playing the Red/White game from spring practice again. The Sooner fans in Djibouti (and there are quite a few) had a great time watching the game on AFN. Go SOONERS!

Seems like you have to mention that you're in djibouti in every post.

CrimsonJim
9/12/2010, 02:40 PM
Somebody needs to get TheGodOfThunder in to see a shrink before he has a complete meltdown - if he hasn't already. :D

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 02:43 PM
Being in Da Booty sounds strange yet mysterious.

olevetonahill
9/12/2010, 02:45 PM
Seems like you have to mention that you're in djibouti in every post.

Seems YOU mention yer in Norman every post
Id say Yall are even :pop:

OUthunder
9/12/2010, 03:24 PM
Bunch of fukking cry babies. They are the bitch of OU and might not even be the 3rd best college football team in the state of Florida, lol.

Jacie
9/12/2010, 03:30 PM
Seems YOU mention yer in Norman every post
Id say Yall are even :pop:

Unlike Djibouti, wherever the hell that is, Norman, OK is the cultural center of the Universe . . .

Scott D
9/12/2010, 03:35 PM
my signature is the best thing I've seen on that board so far.

the_ouskull
9/12/2010, 04:32 PM
Actually I think it's because you are a know it all doosh.

That's what I said. You just have an incredibly limited vocabulary compared to mine.

the_ouskull