PDA

View Full Version : Oh, SNAP!!!

Jason White's Third Knee
9/11/2010, 09:31 PM
"Jones finished 30 for 40 without an interception. His 321 yards by halftime were the second-most in a half in Oklahoma history, behind only 2008 Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford's 350 in the first half of a 79-10 blowout against North Texas in the 2007 season opener."

That has to break the hearts of the Blake Bell faithful. All the crap talking about Jones was not warranted. But what about the Nebraska game last year??? Anyone would suck if your line wasn't doing the job against Ndamukong Suh and so forth. Line does well, usually the QB does well.

That being said, I can't wait until Bell gets on the field... after Landry wins his Heisman.

stoopified
9/11/2010, 09:34 PM
Good job Landry

Blue
9/11/2010, 09:36 PM
Nice.

oudavid1
9/11/2010, 09:42 PM
Stache

SbOrOiNaEnR
9/11/2010, 10:01 PM
I'll be honest, I giggled a little when I saw that a thread called "Oh, SNAP!!!" was started by someone with the handle "Jason White's Third Knee" ;)

But seriously, I hope for the rest of the season we can have more consistency from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Stache.

Blue
9/11/2010, 10:13 PM
Put me in the category of Im glad he doesn't have that damn thing anymore. Win a Championship first, then you can grow a fu man chu for all I care.

Hotrod3157
9/11/2010, 11:15 PM
It was a great job today by Landry but the guy cant win for losing. Peope are still going to find something to complain about this week. An older gentleman sitting down from me today said "C'mon Landry get the snap" after the snap that not even Kevin Durant couldn't have caught went over his head.

delhalew
9/11/2010, 11:29 PM
It was a great job today by Landry but the guy cant win for losing. Peope are still going to find something to complain about this week. An older gentleman sitting down from me today said "C'mon Landry get the snap" after the snap that not even Kevin Durant could have caught went over his head.

We were so far ahead, I had to laugh my *** of. WTF...a rocket of a snap 2 feet to right of LJ. WOW.

Crucifax Autumn
9/11/2010, 11:36 PM
"Jones finished 30 for 40 without an interception. His 321 yards by halftime were the second-most in a half in Oklahoma history, behind only 2008 Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford's 350 in the first half of a 79-10 blowout against North Texas in the 2007 season opener."

That has to break the hearts of the Blake Bell faithful. All the crap talking about Jones was not warranted. But what about the Nebraska game last year??? Anyone would suck if your line wasn't doing the job against Ndamukong Suh and so forth. Line does well, usually the QB does well.

That being said, I can't wait until Bell gets on the field... after Landry wins his Heisman.

You know, you've annoyed the crap out of me since the neg fest you used to insist on giving me when I'd post my old Schooner pics before games, but I can't argue with you here since I agree completely. Spek.

Blue
9/11/2010, 11:53 PM
Who would neg the schooner Pics? Who does that?

Jason White's Third Knee
9/12/2010, 09:51 PM
You know, you've annoyed the crap out of me since the neg fest you used to insist on giving me when I'd post my old Schooner pics before games, but I can't argue with you here since I agree completely. Spek.

You sure you got the right gal, fella? Those must have been some sh!tty pics or you must have done something to really tick me off, cause that's pretty rare. I rarely hit the spek knob either way.

Crucifax Autumn
9/12/2010, 10:01 PM
Doesn't matter, I'm over it anyway.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 10:16 PM
It's good to see you kids plaing nice.

olevetonahill
9/13/2010, 01:50 AM
Bout time . I had to beat the **** out of em .

Seamus
9/13/2010, 04:03 AM
I loved those wacky Schooner cartoons. spek. bring 'em back!

Crucifax Autumn
9/13/2010, 04:41 AM
Only if we lose a game. So far I haven't made any this year and we're undefeated. I don't want to upset the karmic balance.

OUTrumpet
9/13/2010, 05:50 AM

I read somewhere (either ESPN or another board) that if you plugged those stats in the NFL qb rating formula that a perfect score comes out?