PDA

View Full Version : Landry Jones

Blue
9/11/2010, 09:01 PM
Git yer *** up here. Take a gameball ya Bastard.

Night and day from a week ago.

RJSooner
9/11/2010, 09:04 PM
lol.. you might as well make one of these threads for every player and coach on the team...

they would all be valid... and well deserved.

:)

Lott's Bandana
9/11/2010, 09:09 PM
Definitely give one to the Safeties.

Best Safety play I've seen in quite some time.

'Cept for that one play dood dropped...:P

OK2U
9/11/2010, 09:24 PM
REALLY nice to see some players not names Broyles step up and catch balls.
Kenney was awesome--his TD catch was beautiful. We kind of wrote him off around here but I'm starting to see the player we all thought we were getting last year before the season starter.
I am, however, in favor of starting Miller of Stills. Stills is a stud, but doesn't seem to get open a lot yet. Miller's size is a plus, like then that FSU corner tried to tackle him and bounced off. Miller also has wheel for a big dude. I'm a Miller fan.
And how about Hana? It's good to finally have a TE passing option again. Rat' wasn't too shabby either.

oudavid1
9/11/2010, 09:48 PM
REALLY nice to see some players not names Broyles step up and catch balls.

best quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swardboy
9/11/2010, 09:54 PM
And Hanna reminded me of a certain former Sooner in the neffel....Wow and Ratteree could NOT be denied the endzone on his td catch. Exciting times ahead kids.

delhalew
9/11/2010, 09:57 PM
Both tight ends with TDs. Stills and Kenney getting some. Good times.

soonerloyal
9/11/2010, 10:41 PM
OT, but did you know that 2 of our 3 players from Flower Mound TX, are named "Hanna" and "Montana"?

Heh.

(Okay, I'm too easily amused. But the win gave me the giggles.) :O

VA Sooner
9/11/2010, 10:58 PM
Night and Day.

I give a lot of credit to Josh Heupel as well for being a calming force for these young QBs.

Landry had a much better pocket presence and went through a few more progressions this time.

The Ghost of Mex
9/12/2010, 12:14 AM
And Hanna reminded me of a certain former Sooner in the neffel....Wow and Ratteree could NOT be denied the endzone on his td catch. Exciting times ahead kids.

:eek: The similarity was eye-popping.:eek:

yankee
9/12/2010, 12:45 AM
about time hanna showed up...i've been waiting for this guy to break out because he has the skill set. maybe this is just what he needed. great TD catch and run.

proudsoonergal
9/12/2010, 12:52 AM
OT, but did you know that 2 of our 3 players from Flower Mound TX, are named "Hanna" and "Montana"?
:O

Apparently there was a camera shot of them walking next to each other during the game.