PDA

View Full Version : Tink Tink Tink....a toast...

Lott's Bandana
9/11/2010, 08:32 PM
<raising glass>

to Coach Wilson and Coach Venables for a job well done.

:)

I **** and moan when they disappoint, I need to recognize their good deeds when they soldier-up.

olevetonahill
9/11/2010, 08:33 PM
I durnk already
Pay tention ;)

SCSoonerfan
9/11/2010, 08:34 PM
Fire KW and BV..

Come on someone had to say it.

btk108
9/11/2010, 08:35 PM
Lott...was awesome to meet you!

tnraider1
9/11/2010, 08:35 PM
A great gameplan on offense, defense, and special teams. Gotta love it.

tulsaoilerfan
9/11/2010, 08:47 PM
I loved that KW actually stayed with the quick tempo and put his foot down on their throats; that one drive pretty much sealed the deal

Blue
9/11/2010, 08:49 PM
Dominating in all facets! Cheers!

Lott's Bandana
9/11/2010, 09:03 PM
Lott...was awesome to meet you!

+1

See ya next week!

Hotrod3157
9/11/2010, 11:06 PM
Yep I complain some about Venables and Wilson so they deserve major kudos for the performance today. Great game plan from top to bottom and Wilson was absolutely on fire with his play calling today.

Oldnslo
9/11/2010, 11:11 PM
Wilson, especially, called a great game.

Outstanding job.

Crucifax Autumn
9/11/2010, 11:28 PM
I'm working on my second 12 pack and my second pint of Cuervo. I dedicate it straight to them!

Sadly I am also such a celebratory drunk I went across the street to the bar with the wife and neighbors just after the game and drank another 6 and 2 shots. Yep...I'm ratarded right now. I might actually die since I took a 30 milligram Percoset and 3 milligrams of Xanax to kick off this second 12 pack. lol

But sure...I'll toast those guys with another shot. No training wheels required.

Blue
9/11/2010, 11:29 PM
Damn Crux. See ya Wednesday.

BoulderSooner79
9/11/2010, 11:33 PM
I've knocked KW on occasion, so kudos for a solid game plan *and* excellent play calling this week. He had 'em guessing and usually guessing wrong :D

Sooner Among The Pack
9/11/2010, 11:36 PM
I raised my glass to Jamell Fleming. I owe the kid an apology. He got picked on last week and played a HELL of a game day. Hope he got a game ball, along with his secondary mates.

Crucifax Autumn
9/11/2010, 11:45 PM
Damn Crux. See ya Wednesday.

Yeah, I'm trashed, but aren't you amazed by my drunken typing and grammar skills? :P

Blue
9/11/2010, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I'm trashed, but aren't you amazed by my drunken typing and grammar skills? :P

Indeed. I'm giving you a gameball.

AlbqSooner
9/12/2010, 06:49 AM
Should have waited till Wednesday. He dropped the dang thing.

Crucifax Autumn
9/12/2010, 07:45 AM
Heh. I probably would about now since I never stopped the party and all. And now I've been up and at it for 22 hours after a few hours of sleep. I must just be in some kinda mood.

badger
9/12/2010, 08:30 AM
I never see CurlyBill in these threads. :D

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 10:14 AM
Landry Jones sucks. :D

Special thanks to Collier for that halftime text.

It made me LMFAO!

C&CDean
9/12/2010, 10:24 AM
Coaches? Hell, they're always good. Only complete ****ing idiots think otherwise. Like the King has always said: "It ain't the X's and O's, it's the Jimmies and Joes."

I'm toasting the players who actually caught passes, blocked somebody, tackled fiercely, covered somebody, didn't jump early, didn't make late hits, stayed in their lanes, and played like their coaches ALWAYS ****ING coach them to. If our players continue to execute like they did Saturday afternoon, nobody out there can beat us.

Cheers Landry, DeMarco, Ryan, Trent, John, DeJuan, Ronnell, Travis, Frank, DeMarkus, Tress,and all the rest who played just like they were coached to do.

BoulderSooner79
9/12/2010, 11:34 AM
Coaches? Hell, they're always good. Only complete ****ing idiots think otherwise. Like the King has always said: "It ain't the X's and O's, it's the Jimmies and Joes."

I'm toasting the players who actually caught passes, blocked somebody, tackled fiercely, covered somebody, didn't jump early, didn't make late hits, stayed in their lanes, and played like their coaches ALWAYS ****ING coach them to. If our players continue to execute like they did Saturday afternoon, nobody out there can beat us.

Cheers Landry, DeMarco, Ryan, Trent, John, DeJuan, Ronnell, Travis, Frank, DeMarkus, Tress,and all the rest who played just like they were coached to do.

I'd agree with you, but you overlooked the fact we missed an XP. We suck and we're doomed.

Lott's Bandana
9/12/2010, 11:50 AM

I see your point, Deano. But having sat in Folsom Field that horrible day when playcalling on offense was a significant contributor to our loss...I still get the heebie-jeebies sometimes when I see KW start to get really conservative.

BHB 91
9/12/2010, 12:02 PM

I agree with every word. It was like night and day compared to last week. I would also like to add the fans to the list of people who did a good job. I watched it on TV but man, it seemed very loud at critical times for the Noles. Nice job.

btk108
9/12/2010, 06:10 PM
Cam Kenney...I dissed him several times on here....and apparently he must have been reading them. I'm eating crow now, the guy has definitely put some work in or he found some gloves with suction cups. Either way, good job, Kenney.

Denver_Sooner
9/12/2010, 06:55 PM
Got sober years ago, but I'll raise my cup of coffee if that works!

goingoneight
9/12/2010, 07:06 PM
I see your point, Deano. But having sat in Folsom Field that horrible day when playcalling on offense was a significant contributor to our loss...I still get the heebie-jeebies sometimes when I see KW start to get really conservative.

Yeah... I can't stand it when OUr offensive coordinator muffs a punt.