PDA

View Full Version : This was so Miami 07...

rawlingsHOH
9/11/2010, 07:04 PM
The offense game plan was damn near identical.

Blue
9/11/2010, 07:31 PM
I called that about page 4 in the game threaad. The boys showed up to beat a program not quite "back"

BoulderSooner79
9/11/2010, 07:40 PM
I'm one to jump on KW from time to time :), but I loved the play calling today. It flowed and you could see from a D point of view there was no way to predict what was coming next. Punish them for being too aggressive, then punish them for being passive. They only guessed right a few times.

PalmBeachSooner
9/11/2010, 07:50 PM
The offense game plan was damn near identical.

I thought so too, but we should be a much better team when we travel to Tallahassee next year. So unless we have a plethora of injuries we should beat them in their house.

Crucifax Autumn
9/11/2010, 11:19 PM
I loved the first half playcalling. I do wish he'd kept his foot on the gas for the style points we needed to make up for the idiots that voted us down 3 spots based on last week. I'd also have liked to see Landry toss another few touchdown passes to give him the record and the accompanying confidence boost to get him out of Sam's shadow. I think setting another record or 2 would do wonders for him and for the support he gets from the fans.

jumperstop
9/11/2010, 11:28 PM
Because how humid hot it was? I kept saying that weather reminded of that game, lol