PDA

View Full Version : On 9-11 Eve...

Okla-homey
9/10/2010, 09:56 PM
indulge me. I think I earned it in Kandahar.

Folks, I've been around the world and seen a few things.

I'm gonna state, for the record, I don't have much use for the Muslim religion. It's about domination, and "death to those who refuse to submit." And because I've yet to personally witness any Muslim condemn Islamo-terrorism, I'm officially writing the whole kit and kaboodle off as a bunch of neanderthals.

So there. And to any Muslims lurking out there, I say, bring it. Go ahead and issue your fatwa. That's right, I'm saying your bullshiite religion is an anathema to humanity. Bite me.

btk108
9/10/2010, 10:00 PM
nothing to add. Good jorb!

bonkuba
9/10/2010, 10:04 PM
Best thread ever!!

SicEmBaylor
9/10/2010, 10:17 PM
Agreed.

olevetonahill
9/10/2010, 10:22 PM
Ima write "Quran" on sompun then burn it
**** em .;)

soonersweetie
9/10/2010, 11:00 PM
Agreed, thank you for your service, and really glad you aren't in Kandahar anymore.

As much as tomorrow is a crazy day of football, as Americans we should all remember what a solemn and reflective day it is too. For those lives lost on that day, for those who have fought for our freedom since and for those who died fighting. God Bless You All!

SunnySooner
9/10/2010, 11:14 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs627.snc4/58738_445412399768_182249954768_4638066_6552165_n. jpg

Never forget. And amen, Homey. Thanks for your service.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/10/2010, 11:35 PM
Celebrate tomorrow.

Good men and women stood in the face of terror, death, and mayhem and drew a line in the sand. Good men and women shined brightly amidst the smoke and dust to lead others from harm's way. Good men and women met their creator and lived by the ever so beautiful tenet that greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Good men and women galvanized a once sleeping giant and through their sacrifice, changed the very existence of a nation.

I'm celebrating by joining my hand in marriage to the woman I love tomorrow. And while my heart is hers, my mind will not forget the 343 as I celebrate and thank them for what they have given our blessed nation. So do not mourn, South Oval. Rejoice in the capacity of men and in the grace of God.

yermom
9/11/2010, 02:27 AM
that seems like an odd choice...

but seriously, the firefighters have to be the most heartbreaking losses on that day

Sooner98
9/11/2010, 09:51 AM
Let these burn into your brain:

oMOZvbYJMvU

q-9JpRytCx0

Sooner98
9/11/2010, 10:00 AM
6c5kW87pXBM

Sooner98
9/11/2010, 10:02 AM
ZL0C2QvqIlo

Sooner98
9/11/2010, 10:08 AM
In fairness, if you are a muslim man, and want to beat your wife, you are not allowed to hit her in the face, or cause bruising or bleeding:

Wp3Eam5FX58

85Sooner
9/11/2010, 10:11 AM
Here Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooner98
9/11/2010, 10:16 AM
Muslim cleric discussing the different methods of punishment for the crime of homosexuality:

9OvVd3VH3f4

Sooner98
9/11/2010, 10:21 AM
8L4MWjxxKBg

Sooner98
9/11/2010, 10:25 AM
We definitely need more of this in America, we should be very tolerant and open-minded of this:

H9O_AifWimI

DuNWpKShLfY

VeeJay
9/12/2010, 06:13 PM
President Obama has called for tolerance.

We must heed his wisdom. He was a community organizer, ya know.

SteelCitySooner
9/13/2010, 01:35 AM
I feel like I just got my cultural awareness training..

pilobolus
9/13/2010, 09:19 AM
An American Indian, a cowboy, and a muslim met up somewhere. The Indian said "once we were many, now we are few." The muslim said "where once we were few, now we are many." So the cowboy says "well, I reckon that's because we're just now gettin' around to playin' cowboys and muslims".

TheHumanAlphabet
9/13/2010, 12:08 PM
Yes, the religion of peace, allowed followers to stab and beat two Christians trying to worship in Indonesia. they stabbed a congregant and beat the female minister as she went to the congregant's aid. Great, peaceful religion.

Chuck Bao
9/13/2010, 01:30 PM
An American Indian, a cowboy, and a muslim met up somewhere. The Indian said "once we were many, now we are few." The muslim said "where once we were few, now we are many." So the cowboy says "well, I reckon that's because we're just now gettin' around to playin' cowboys and muslims".

Okay that was bad, but I am really liking it.

Yes, the religion of peace, allowed followers to stab and beat two Christians trying to worship in Indonesia. they stabbed a congregant and beat the female minister as she went to the congregant's aid. Great, peaceful religion.

I am hoping that Indonesia, which has the world's largest Muslim population, can hold it together here. In the past, the military has been a counter-balance to muslim political faction. I just hope that they bring this under control and protect the various minorities.

MR2-Sooner86
9/13/2010, 01:56 PM

You know Muslims are people too and are very sens...oh **** it.

Q: How did the Muslim get stuck to the camel?
A: With his dick.

Q: What's the best way to look at a Muslim?
A: With one eye...until the magazine is empty.

Q: How do you get a Muslim woman pregnant?
A: Dress her up as a goat.

Q. How did the Muslim adulteress cross the road?
A. Dragged by her feet, kicking and screaming, then stoned to death by a baying lynch-mob of brainwashed psychopaths.

Q: Why are Muslim boys luckier than American boys?
A: All the Muslim boys get a chance to join a rock group.

Q: What does the sign say above the nursery in a Muslim maternity ward?
A: "Live ammunition."

Q: Why did Muhammad cross the road?
A: He was picking his wife up from pre-school.

Q: What's the difference between a Muslim and a dead horse?
A: It's no fun beating a dead horse.

Q: What did the Muslim girl asks her mom?
A: "When Abdul blows up can I have his room?"

Q: How can you tell if a Muslim girl is old enough to marry?
A: Make her stand in a barrel. If her chin is over the top, she's old enough. If it isn't, cut the barrel down until her chin is over the top.

Q. What's the difference between a Muslim and a vampire?
A. At some point the vampire will stop being bloodthirsty.

Q. Why are there only two pallbearers at a Muslim funeral?
A. There's only two handles on a garbage can.

Q. What do you call a bus with two Muslims falling off a cliff?
A. A waste, you could have fit at least 50 in the bus!

Q. How many Muslim extremists will it take to destroy America?
A. None, American Liberals can do it all by themselves, thank you.

I'm here all week!

Sooner_Havok
9/13/2010, 02:30 PM
Ah, I love a good Us v Them rant. If history has taught us anything, it is that if your country is falling apart because of years of inept leadership, and you want to divert the public's attention away from that problem, start up a good Us v Them rant. Frankly there needs to be more Us v Them. I hate them, and we should all hate them.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/13/2010, 02:30 PM
Death threats in 3...2...1...

Serge Ibaka
9/13/2010, 05:29 PM
I like what Sooner_Havok said.

Let's all read that post some more.

Sooner98
9/13/2010, 05:40 PM
Ah, I love a good Us v Them rant. If history has taught us anything, it is that if your country is falling apart because of years of inept leadership, and you want to divert the public's attention away from that problem, start up a good Us v Them rant. Frankly there needs to be more Us v Them. I hate them, and we should all hate them.

So I was wondering, how do you feel, as a liberal, that the Muslim world apparently believes that the heinous atrocity of being a homosexual is deserving of either being tortured to death, or being thrown down the side of a mountain until you die. Should we be "tolerant" of this viewpoint? How about physically abusing your wife? Shoud we be open minded and unbigoted toward the viewpoint that men can beat their wives as long as no bones are broken or blood is shed? How about beating and cutting your scalp and the scalps of children until they bleed? Is this okay? Do we need to respect this type of "cultural diversity" in this country? If you answered no to any of this, then why are you such a bigoted, racist Islamophobe?

XingTheRubicon
9/13/2010, 08:21 PM
So I was wondering, how do you feel, as a liberal, that the Muslim world apparently believes that the heinous atrocity of being a homosexual is deserving of either being tortured to death, or being thrown down the side of a mountain until you die. Should we be "tolerant" of this viewpoint? How about physically abusing your wife? Shoud we be open minded and unbigoted toward the viewpoint that men can beat their wives as long as no bones are broken or blood is shed? How about beating and cutting your scalp and the scalps of children until they bleed? Is this okay? Do we need to respect this type of "cultural diversity" in this country? If you answered no to any of this, then why are you such a bigoted, racist Islamophobe?

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9756/cricket.jpg (http://img831.imageshack.us/i/cricket.jpg/)

yermom
9/13/2010, 08:30 PM
freedom of religion has its limits. ask the Mormons.

no one seems to mind mutilation of young boys by most Christians and Jews.

i think you are all crazy. but pointing at each other and saying one is more crazy than the other is pretty funny if you step back from it.

MR2-Sooner86
9/13/2010, 09:59 PM
freedom of religion has its limits. ask the Mormons.

no one seems to mind mutilation of young boys by most Christians and Jews.

i think you are all crazy. but pointing at each other and saying one is more crazy than the other is pretty funny if you step back from it.

Yeah, circumcision, practiced by cultures other than the Arabic religions that has shown to have health benefits is up there with slashing your head open just so it can bleed and killing your daughter for losing her virginity too early.

"B..but what about the crusades?"

Keep it within the past 500 years dick head.

"B..but Timothy McVeigh was Christian and blew up the federal building!"

Was it in the name of religion? No? Did he do it to get back at the government? Alright, try again.

"Baptist dropped the atomic bombs!"

If you're using that argument you lose IQ points every time you take a dump.

"Christians blow up abortion clinics!"

Yeah, how often do you hear about that in the news? How many Christians per capita attack abortion clinics and how many Muslims per capita partake in terrorist acts? Yeah, next argument ***hole.

"Westboro baptist church!"

How many of them are there? What? Around fifty? Yeah...next argument.

Alright lets see how Muslims act.

Theo Van Gogh?
Dutch cartoons?
South Park 200th episode?
Salman Rushdie?
Can women vote in countries with a majority being Christian?
Can women vote in countries with a majority being Muslim?

So if you still say Christians are as radical as Muslims, seriously, get the **** out of my face with that bull****. Do you see Christians act this way? Oh, they want to burn a Quran? Cry me a river.

The United State is a Christian nation because a majority of the citizens claim to be Christian. Now, pick any country that has a majority of the people claiming to be Muslim. Which country would you rather live in? Exactly.

The only reason people don't criticize Muslims like they do Christians is because they know Christians won't try to kill them. So in other words, if you claim to be an atheist/agnostic/non-religious and go on the attack but don't attack Muslims with the same amount of venom you do Christians, you're either a slobbering wet vagina or not really an atheist but anti-Christian. Take your pick.

Don't get me wrong, Christians are hypocritical dumbasses but I'd rather deal with cookie cutter baptist than camel jockey ****heads any day of the week.

goingoneight
9/13/2010, 10:22 PM
Two Muslims are joking around...

"Pull my finger" says Habib.

"Okay..." says Anit.

... BOOM!!!

KABOOKIE
9/13/2010, 11:04 PM
When will the peeing in the orange juice end?

yermom
9/13/2010, 11:17 PM
Yeah, circumcision, practiced by cultures other than the Arabic religions that has shown to have health benefits is up there with slashing your head open just so it can bleed and killing your daughter for losing her virginity too early.

"B..but what about the crusades?"

Keep it within the past 500 years dick head.

"B..but Timothy McVeigh was Christian and blew up the federal building!"

Was it in the name of religion? No? Did he do it to get back at the government? Alright, try again.

"Baptist dropped the atomic bombs!"

If you're using that argument you lose IQ points every time you take a dump.

"Christians blow up abortion clinics!"

Yeah, how often do you hear about that in the news? How many Christians per capita attack abortion clinics and how many Muslims per capita partake in terrorist acts? Yeah, next argument ***hole.

"Westboro baptist church!"

How many of them are there? What? Around fifty? Yeah...next argument.

Alright lets see how Muslims act.

Theo Van Gogh?
Dutch cartoons?
South Park 200th episode?
Salman Rushdie?
Can women vote in countries with a majority being Christian?
Can women vote in countries with a majority being Muslim?

So if you still say Christians are as radical as Muslims, seriously, get the **** out of my face with that bull****. Do you see Christians act this way? Oh, they want to burn a Quran? Cry me a river.

The United State is a Christian nation because a majority of the citizens claim to be Christian. Now, pick any country that has a majority of the people claiming to be Muslim. Which country would you rather live in? Exactly.

The only reason people don't criticize Muslims like they do Christians is because they know Christians won't try to kill them. So in other words, if you claim to be an atheist/agnostic/non-religious and go on the attack but don't attack Muslims with the same amount of venom you do Christians, you're either a slobbering wet vagina or not really an atheist but anti-Christian. Take your pick.

Don't get me wrong, Christians are hypocritical dumbasses but I'd rather deal with cookie cutter baptist than camel jockey ****heads any day of the week.

i didn't bring those examples up (this time) but it comes down to faith in some higher being that is used to manipulate people. some cultures have secularized more than others. you don't have to go back to the Crusades, look at Northern Ireland less than 20 years ago

it's not about being "as bad as" it's just in the same vein. mythology used for control of people.

don't get ME wrong, i think radical Muslims are pretty close to the bottom rung of humanity, even before you get to the ones that are terrorists

but that doesn't mean that every Arab is a terrorist, or even a Muslim

MR2-Sooner86
9/13/2010, 11:24 PM
i didn't bring those examples up (this time) but it comes down to faith in some higher being that is used to manipulate people. some cultures have secularized more than others. you don't have to go back to the Crusades, look at Northern Ireland less than 20 years ago

I know you didn't but I HATE hearing those arguments. They are said over and over and over again and it's like a broken record. I wasn't attacking you or putting words in your mouth but I could see some members bringing those arguments forth so I decided to throw them in there.

For instance P*ss Christ is considered art and has won awards.
The Dutch political cartoons of Muhammad were banned from some of our newspapers.

Seriously, what the ****? Either there's a double standard or people don't nut up and shut up when it comes to free speech.

This is one reason I go after Muslims more because they can't take criticism. Since they can't, I'm going to attack them more. When Christians start acting nuttier than Muslims I'll shift back to them but right now it's the Muslim's turn.

don't get ME wrong, i think radical Muslims are pretty close to the bottom rung of humanity, even before you get to the ones that are terrorists

but that doesn't mean that every Arab is a terrorist, or even a Muslim

Of course not all of them are but when you look at majority Muslim countries you don't see a sunshine and lollipop paradise. Look at the situation in Europe with their Muslim immigrants. I know from my friends over there they aren't too happy with their attitude and culture they brought with them trying to force on everybody.

Are they all like that? No. However, I don't think these views are a "minority" of the Muslim religion.

C&CDean
9/14/2010, 07:34 AM
Yes, they are all like that. If they're true believers in their psycho religion.

Their good book DEMANDS them to kill the infidels. Their good book tells them only complete domination of all others is acceptable. So, if you are a muslim who is true to your religion's teachings, it's pretty safe to say you probably ain't my friend.

Crucifax Autumn
9/14/2010, 08:05 AM
I like how these religious threads can always inform us (even when we REALLY don't wanna know) who is circumsized and who is not. Makes my gay fantasies much more vivid and detailed.

yermom
9/14/2010, 08:13 AM
heh

Tulsa_Fireman
9/14/2010, 08:16 AM
My hogleg doesn't have a holster.

Crucifax Autumn
9/14/2010, 08:34 AM
LMAO

Sooner_Havok
9/14/2010, 01:47 PM

IDK, as a conservative, how do you feel about a group of people shoving their religion down other's throats, saying it is the one true religion, and anyone who says otherwise is going to hell? How about instituting a government that puts God and his laws above man and his laws? Should we look up to a society that places God, and not just any God, the one true God, the God of Abraham, on a pedestal and proclaims that he alone rules?

BTW, who eradicated an entire indigenous population because God wanted them to control the entire hemisphere? Who used their holy book as justification to enslave an entire group of people?

Oh, and just one more point...

Christianity has done some pretty f***ed up **** in the course of it's history. As soon as they took control in Rome, it was the pagans being fed to the lions. Early Christians waged war on the middle east no fewer than three times, simply because people with a different religion had moved in. Spanish Inquisition anyone?

Random D*** Face: Derr, that was like 500 years ago, us Christians isn't that way no more, so your point ain't making it.

Ok, how about a little history lesson.

Jesus died, around 30 A.D.
Crusades Started about 1100 years later 1095 and 1291
Spanish Inquisition 1492 and 1501.

So, Christians where doing some pretty bad **** to people just because they didn't accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior about 1100 years after their guy died, and continued doing bad **** for about 400 years. (I am giving you that they stopped after the Spanish Inquisition...they didn't)

Muhammad Died about 632

Let's add 1100 years to this and see...

1700's: Some invasions and nation building, but no razing of Christian or Hindu cities. Hmm, Well Christians "started" being dicks after 1100 years, and continued being so for at least 400 years so....

2000's 300-400 years later...

OH MY GOD, ISLAM IS ON THE SAME F***ING PATH THAT CHRISTIANITY WAS ON, BUT FOR SOME REASON, IT IS RUNNING 600 YEARS BEHIND!!!!!!!! WHY, IT'S ALMOST LIKE RELIGIONS, ALL OF THEM, FOLLOW A PATTERN!!!!

47straight
9/14/2010, 02:48 PM
how do you feel about a group of people shoving their religion down other's throats, saying it is the one true religion, and anyone who says otherwise is going to hell?

It's protected by the 1st Amendment, despite your apparent wishes otherwise.

Christianity has done some pretty f***ed up **** in the course of it's history. As soon as they took control in Rome, it was the pagans being fed to the lions.

No, sorry.

Early Christians waged war on the middle east no fewer than three times, simply because people with a different religion had moved in. Spanish Inquisition anyone?

Oh, they just moved in? I guess they totally didn't invade by force. The Crusades were totally not an armed response to an armed invasion.

Muhammad Died about 632

1700's: Some invasions and nation building, but no razing of Christian or Hindu cities. Hmm, Well Christians "started" being dicks after 1100 years, and continued being so for at least 400 years so....

OH MY GOD, ISLAM IS ON THE SAME F***ING PATH THAT CHRISTIANITY WAS ON, BUT FOR SOME REASON, IT IS RUNNING 600 YEARS BEHIND!!!!!!!! WHY, IT'S ALMOST LIKE RELIGIONS, ALL OF THEM, FOLLOW A PATTERN!!!!
History lesson: The Muslim empires started invading other territories immediately. They ran over the Eastern churches in many places like Antioch, Alexandria, etc.

And we can say it is about religion, but it was about politics, money, and trade as much about anything. You know, the same stuff that people have been going to war over for thousands and thousands of years.

Is there any other geopolitical situation in history where the counter-attack has been vilified orders of magnitude greater than the original?

But even so, I don't know what all this really proves. I disagree with Havok's opinion, but I also disagree with Homey's post. If we just want to get into an argument about body counts, then the atheist regimes of the last 100 years put everything else to shame. But that's not a good reason for me to criticize the atheists of today who haven't done anything wrong.

Sooner98
9/14/2010, 03:24 PM
IDK, as a conservative, how do you feel about a group of people shoving their religion down other's throats, saying it is the one true religion, and anyone who says otherwise is going to hell? How about instituting a government that puts God and his laws above man and his laws? Should we look up to a society that places God, and not just any God, the one true God, the God of Abraham, on a pedestal and proclaims that he alone rules?

BTW, who eradicated an entire indigenous population because God wanted them to control the entire hemisphere? Who used their holy book as justification to enslave an entire group of people?

Christianity has done some pretty f***ed up **** in the course of it's history. As soon as they took control in Rome, it was the pagans being fed to the lions. Early Christians waged war on the middle east no fewer than three times, simply because people with a different religion had moved in. Spanish Inquisition anyone?

Random D*** Face: Derr, that was like 500 years ago, us Christians isn't that way no more, so your point ain't making it.

Ok, how about a little history lesson.

Jesus died, around 30 A.D.
Crusades Started about 1100 years later 1095 and 1291
Spanish Inquisition 1492 and 1501.

So, Christians where doing some pretty bad **** to people just because they didn't accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior about 1100 years after their guy died, and continued doing bad **** for about 400 years. (I am giving you that they stopped after the Spanish Inquisition...they didn't)

Muhammad Died about 632

This has become so predictable that it's now tired and pathetic. The discussion always starts out about the latest act of mass murder by Muslims somewhere in the world, or how Islam represents the greatest threat to individual liberties and freedoms in the world today. Then, like a Pavlovian dog responding to a ringing bell, a liberal (one of the new apologists for the religion of Islam for some bewildering reason) jumps into the discussion with their typical laundry list of Christian "atrocities" - none of which occurring in the last 5 or 6 centuries, and none of which ever came from Jesus' instruction for Christian living, anywhere in scripture. So, help me out guys, why does the left have such a deep respect and affinity for Islam that it needs to be defended at all costs? I just don't get it.

sooneron
9/14/2010, 03:50 PM
This has become so predictable that it's now tired and pathetic. The discussion always starts out about the latest act of mass murder by Muslims somewhere in the world, or how Islam represents the greatest threat to individual liberties and freedoms in the world today. Then, like a Pavlovian dog responding to a ringing bell, a liberal (one of the new apologists for the religion of Islam for some bewildering reason) jumps into the discussion with their typical laundry list of Christian "atrocities" - none of which occurring in the last 5 or 6 centuries, and none of which ever came from Jesus' instruction for Christian living, anywhere in scripture. So, help me out guys, why does the left have such a deep respect and affinity for Islam that it needs to be defended at all costs? I just don't get it.
I'm just curious, how many muslims do you personally know?

Sooner_Havok
9/14/2010, 03:53 PM
It's protected by the 1st Amendment, despite your apparent wishes otherwise.

Look at you, talking about the 1st amendment like a regular leftest commie. Good for you, but most of your conservative friends hate that pesky little separation clause, so watch out comrade.

So, help me out guys, why does the left have such a deep respect and affinity for Islam that it needs to be defended at all costs? I just don't get it.

I hate islam and all it stands for. Blind faith over sound reason, ignorance over enlightenment, prejudice over logic. But then...

If you could step back and take off your team Jesus glasses for just one second, you would see that conservative muslims and conservative christains aren't that disimilar. The only real difference is that we have our laws. Our laws of men.

47straight, listen up.

And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!

The middle east is a desert. Both figuratively and literally. They have no trees to protect them. And this is what many christians are wanting to do to this country. Strip away a few trees. Why, this is a christian country damn it!! Jesus in the class room, ten comandments on the capitol lawn! What separates us from them is our laws, not our God.

Oh, and BTW, I was pointing out that religions tend to go through violent stages. Read my thread before you rage. Can you read? I made fun of people just like you in my thread. I don't think you can read. Do you use text to speech or something? I mean, I am at a loss.

47straight
9/15/2010, 02:48 PM

sooneron
9/15/2010, 08:36 PM
So there. And to any Muslims lurking out there, I say, bring it. Go ahead and issue your fatwa. That's right, I'm saying your bullshiite religion is an anathema to humanity. Bite me.

I'm sorry, but this has been eating at me for a couple of days now, Mr. Innerwebs Tough Guy with the handle that brings no ramifications upon your name.
I have a great idea. Sign your actual ****ing name and the law firm that chose to employ you since you are so bold with your statements. I'm assuming you have no need for ANY person that comes in seeking legal representation from you that is Muslim, right? Quit being chicken**** and actually engage the discussion/ name calling /bigotry or what have you. All of you that are business owners on this board that are in agreement that YOU have no need for a Muslim race should follow suit, by the way. You don't need their money? Fine. If you are going to come out and speak out against a people, (AS A WHOLE RACE) do it without the shroud of anonymity. Otherwise, you might as well put some white sheets on like many other bigoted cowards in this country. Maybe that's the deal, no need with the sheets since there are innerwebs out here to "rally" the lilies.
And please don't give that "Dur du dur dur Bull**** of I was in the armed forces and we were all treated like dirt equally crap. It doesn't mean that it precludes you from being a bigot or racist. Yeah, I'm sure there are no rednecks in the military. :pop:

KABOOKIE
9/15/2010, 10:55 PM
I'm sorry, but this has been eating at me for a couple of days now, Mr. Innerwebs Tough Guy with the handle that brings no ramifications upon your name.
I have a great idea. Sign your actual ****ing name and the law firm that chose to employ you since you are so bold with your statements. I'm assuming you have no need for ANY person that comes in seeking legal representation from you that is Muslim, right? Quit being chicken**** and actually engage the discussion/ name calling /bigotry or what have you. All of you that are business owners on this board that are in agreement that YOU have no need for a Muslim race should follow suit, by the way. You don't need their money? Fine. If you are going to come out and speak out against a people, (AS A WHOLE RACE) do it without the shroud of anonymity. Otherwise, you might as well put some white sheets on like many other bigoted cowards in this country. Maybe that's the deal, no need with the sheets since there are innerwebs out here to "rally" the lilies.
And please don't give that "Dur du dur dur Bull**** of I was in the armed forces and we were all treated like dirt equally crap. It doesn't mean that it precludes you from being a bigot or racist. Yeah, I'm sure there are no rednecks in the military. :pop:

WTF is the Muslim race? Durka jihad my friend.