View Full Version : The stinky Vols, literally

Boomer!!
9/10/2010, 03:52 PM
LMAO

http://www.ajc.com/sports/vols-coach-tells-players-609750.html

I hope this translates on the field for them lolol

prrriiide
9/10/2010, 05:47 PM
Staph has been a pretty serious problem for them. Even sent one player to the hospital.

SunnySooner
9/10/2010, 06:29 PM
That went around my high school football team one year, nasty stuff, it can make you really sick. But I have to give the obligatory, "boys are gross". 'Cause you are.;) :P :D :D :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2010, 06:38 PM
The idea that 18-22 year old humans have to be taught how to wash themselves is just pathetic IMO.

StoopTroup
9/10/2010, 06:50 PM
The idea that the facilities and the players need to be cleaned makes it all funny as hell. Serious or not...the first guy that got an infection should have brought in the health inspector but we're talking about Tennessee here. :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2010, 06:51 PM
He probably thought he got it from that fat hairy hooker.

SunnySooner
9/10/2010, 07:20 PM
It just makes me think of that video of Landry giving the tour of the locker room, everything is scrubbed and sparkling and immaculate. I wonder what their showers look like.:eek:

oudavid1
9/10/2010, 07:22 PM
well i still love my VOLS!!! GO ROCKY TOP!!!

Leroy Lizard
9/10/2010, 07:24 PM
"We had, I told them, the worst shower discipline of any team I've ever been around," Dooley said, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel. "So we talked a little bit about application of soap to the rag and making sure you hit all your body."

I can see the lesson now on how to apply soap to a rag. First day: Taking the soap out of its container.

BTW, not a good week for the Vols.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5554682

yankee
9/10/2010, 07:45 PM
"shower discipline"? WTF??? that's the first time i've ever heard that term...and hopefully last.

tnraider1
9/10/2010, 07:50 PM
As a Tennessee native, I just love seing UT East's athletic programs slowly falling apart. Most ignorant fans on earth, I swear. When I wear my Sooner jersey, I get dirty looks from the Orange clad inbreds, then when they notice it is not a Bama jersey, I usually hear, "Who's OU?"

SunnySooner
9/10/2010, 07:52 PM
Overall, I feel bad for Tenn., even tho they wear orange, they have some fun traditions and very loyal fans, plus I like "Rocky Top", so there. They got screwed over hard by Lame Kitten, and I would like to see their program come back up a bit, at least in the SEC. The gates are becoming insufferable, and then there's the Tide with their 967 National Championships. Need more parity in that conference. But apparently, they need to take a good long bath first. No dis to you raider, it just all seems sad to me. But then, I'm not from there and not in on the inbred part, so if my pity is displaced, maybe I'll save it for Notre Dame. NOT!!!! ;)

btk108
9/10/2010, 07:53 PM
That went around my high school football team one year, nasty stuff, it can make you really sick. But I have to give the obligatory, "boys are gross". 'Cause you are.;) :P :D :D :D

you played football? Man, sign me up.

SunnySooner
9/10/2010, 08:00 PM
you played football? Man, sign me up.

My high school's football team, smart ***.

AlbqSooner
9/10/2010, 08:00 PM
the first guy that got an infection should have brought in the health inspector. :D

First guy that got it WAS the health inspector.:)

tnraider1
9/10/2010, 08:01 PM
Overall, I feel bad for Tenn., even tho they wear orange, they have some fun traditions and very loyal fans, plus I like "Rocky Top", so there. They got screwed over hard by Lame Kitten, and I would like to see their program come back up a bit, at least in the SEC. The gates are becoming insufferable, and then there's the Tide with their 967 National Championships. Need more parity in that conference. But apparently, they need to take a good long bath first. No dis to you raider, it just all seems sad to me. But then, I'm not from there and not in on the inbred part, so if my pity is displaced, maybe I'll save it for Notre Dame. NOT!!!! ;)

None taken. I don't live in the inbred part either. I'm in Nashville, about 2 hours from the mountains, but those suckers get around. ;) I used to like "Rocky Top" too, but being forced to hear it non-stop for 30 years will change your opinion. Plus, have you ever really listened closely to the lyrics?

olevetonahill
9/10/2010, 08:05 PM
Sounds like they need to teach their sisters proper bathin etiquette
jes sayin

btk108
9/10/2010, 08:06 PM

moi?

prrriiide
9/10/2010, 08:34 PM
As a Tennessee native, I just love seing UT East's athletic programs slowly falling apart. Most ignorant fans on earth, I swear. When I wear my Sooner jersey, I get dirty looks from the Orange clad inbreds, then when they notice it is not a Bama jersey, I usually hear, "Who's OU?"

I live in Knoxpatch, and the Vol fans are great about OU. Some of the most knowledgeable fans I've ever met. WAY better than those gasbag schidtheads from asstin.

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2010, 08:37 PM

You played the school's football team? :eek:

tnraider1
9/10/2010, 08:44 PM
I live in Knoxpatch, and the Vol fans are great about OU. Some of the most knowledgeable fans I've ever met. WAY better than those gasbag schidtheads from asstin.

I've met some UT fans that actually had a clue, but there are so many bandwagoners running around the state talking out of thier asses it's rediculous. I guess I also despise how they chant "SEC, SEC." Have you ever heard 1 person chant "Big XII?"

goingoneight
9/10/2010, 08:46 PM

Tell them we said thanks for knocking off Miami in 1986. We sure appreciated it. :D

Leroy Lizard
9/10/2010, 09:56 PM
deleted

tnraider1
9/11/2010, 11:25 PM
Before the storm tonight, UT lead 6-0. After the rain "Showers" the Ducks outscored them 48-7. Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)