PDA

View Full Version : Dude...chill - Politician's fiery speech.

salth2o
9/10/2010, 09:02 AM
Kind of reminds me of Ed Orgeron...

UhV5RgcNJjE

He really gets going around the 1:22 mark.

Pricetag
9/10/2010, 01:37 PM
Dayum. That guy is like a combination of Matt Foley, Mike Gundy, and The Ultimate Warrior.

SicEmBaylor
9/10/2010, 03:00 PM
I had a few debate opponents like this back in HS. They ALWAYS turned the judges off, so the best way to defeat them was just to appear very calm and sane -- the rest never mattered.

This guy needs his communication degree revoked. You don't walk away from the podium like that unless you have the speech at least partially memorized because you just look like an idiot having to walk back to the podium and check your text every other word.

I also find it amusing that he had to check the text to remember his so-called favorite quote and even bumbled it the first time.

I think all of this is fake enthusiasm and a really ****ty attempt to appear passionate and charismatic.

Pricetag
9/10/2010, 11:03 PM
Knowledge can be a screwdriver or a sword, or maybe a dagger, or maybe a small club of some kind. But it's definitely a screwdriver.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/10/2010, 11:37 PM
Knowledge can be a screwdriver or a sword, or maybe a dagger, or maybe a small club of some kind. But it's definitely a screwdriver.

Thank you, orange juice!