PDA

View Full Version : FSU message board

PDXsooner
9/8/2010, 04:32 PM
Here's a link to an FSU message board, in case you're curious. http://floridastate.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1061&fid=1079&style=2

colinreturn
9/8/2010, 06:22 PM
there is some nice kool aid over there.

yankee
9/8/2010, 06:36 PM
there's great kool aid at every college team message board, including this one. :eek:

but i do admit, it is funny to read some of the stuff they've posted about over there...specifically the OU stuff.

IronHorseSooner
9/8/2010, 07:08 PM
What's funny is that even with OUr carptastic performance last week, I have yet to find any prognosticator who is picking against us. Most say it will be a good game, but we will find a way to win.

Okie35
9/8/2010, 07:10 PM
What's funny is that even with OUr carptastic performance last week, I have yet to find any prognosticator who is picking against us. Most say it will be a good game, but we will find a way to win.

Yea they respect OU for the most part. I haven't seen any real cocky FSU fans. It should be a good game.

85sooners
9/8/2010, 07:50 PM
:pop:

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 07:59 PM
They are gonna kick our *** just like last time....

Soonermagik
9/8/2010, 08:01 PM
They are gonna kick our *** just like last time....

Yeah, the game we had no chance in.;) I don't think I have seen another Stoops team that hungry. Then again, this team has something to prove. Another perfect storm game looks to be coming.

Oh.. and our home record is pretty decent too.

goingoneight
9/8/2010, 08:20 PM
I read one thread on a rival message board usually and it makes me hope we put 77 up on them and drown their kittens. Best I just stay here.

Okie35
9/8/2010, 08:45 PM
Funny, an FSU fan I know said he feels the same way he did before their BYU game last year and he was like you know what happened then... I laughed at that notion.

SoonerE
9/9/2010, 06:04 AM
What's hilarious is that site is blocked at work!! That's awesome. I must be in Oklahoma. :) I'm currently at my desk typing this message. :P

SunnySooner
9/9/2010, 06:43 AM
Most of the 'Nole fans here in Jax are pretty cool to chat with. They do give OU more credit than you'd think, esp. since we've beaten them a few times now. They really want to beat us, though, the 2000 championship is still a very bitter taste for a lot of them.

They were cheering for us against the gatards like you wouldn't believe--none of that "rooting for the state team" crap around here, they hate each other.

And I got "Boomered" at the library yesterday while climbing into my OU-plated truck. That's where all the cool Sooner fans hang, ya know, we're smart like that. ;) :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2010, 07:01 AM
Sounds like they feel the same way I do about the sheephumpers.

Mississippi Sooner
9/9/2010, 07:11 AM
Sounds like they feel the same way I do about the sheephumpers.

Yup. I still have people here in Mississippi who automatically assume that just because I'm an Okie, I support the pukes on some level. Eh, when the season is over and I have a few dollars on them in the Independence Bowl maybe.

birddog
9/9/2010, 07:29 AM
I read one thread on a rival message board usually and it makes me hope we put 77 up on them and drown their kittens. Best I just stay here.

i'm partial to going to opponents boards after the Sooners have raped all their horses and ridden off on their women.

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2010, 07:35 AM
I'm just always glad to see that other team boards vastly outnumber us in dumbazzes. And yeah...That's a major accomplishment!

swardboy
9/9/2010, 08:21 AM
^ +1

Mississippi Sooner
9/9/2010, 08:23 AM
What I find amusing is that their message board is covered up with threads about the Sooners, and yet our board only has about four or five talking about the Noles.

As the geeky kids would say, that's some major pwnage. :D