PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Memoribilia

The Consumate Showman
9/7/2010, 03:48 PM
I have a couple of autographed OU footballs, mini helmets, magazines, 8 x 10 pictures, etc. and some other various autographs from Sooner players over the past 5-6 years that I am needing to sell. New baby on the way next spring and we need MORE room! Anyone that's interested can post here or email me at [email protected] and I can get you descriptions and/or pictures.

Thought I might add that I am willing to trade one of the footballs or other items for a pair of Oakley Oil Rig and/or Oil Drum sunglasses. If you are interested in multiple items, I will discount them.

Link to pictures of the items that I am going to be selling is below.

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/brettsoustuff/

If you are SERIOUSLY interested, email me for prices and availability. I've already got a few guys interested, so email quick.

The Consumate Showman
9/9/2010, 12:30 PM
If that link doesn't work for someone, let me know here and I'll fix it. Thanks guys!

The Consumate Showman
9/12/2010, 12:00 PM
The 2005-2006 ball has been sold, and as of right now, the 2003-2004 ball has been spoken for as well. If you're interested, I can guarantee that you will get a great deal on some memorabilia that would look great hanging in your office at home or work.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 12:07 PM
I'd either label those pics or post a list of what you have for sale that way folks might understand what the heck they are looking at. It looks like you've got multpile pics of the same stuff. I've got a bunch of stuff that I would be hard pressed to sell that mean a lot more to me than it would someone else maybe. If you've got stuff there that might have a bit of a story to them....those things sell a lot better than stuff you might have bought from a store or at an auction. Good Luck Showman. ST

The Consumate Showman
9/12/2010, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I've been meaning to re-do those pictures.

All of these items were obtained by ME in person, about 90% of them after OU home games and the others obtained at official functions like Sooner Fan Fest, there was a charity drive by the Norman Firefighters a couple years back where Rufus attended, and the Jim Thorpe awards banquet.

I do not buy autographs off of places like ebay or off of other people.